Crown Prince Frederik's 50th Birthday Celebrations: May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
?

The video you can purchase does indeed have English subtitles. But not this demo version we can see here.
You can quite often find DRF videos on YouTube with English subtitles.
Like the example I post below.
Say you make a search saying: "Kronprins Frederik" then you will sometimes in the results listed see the word "Undertekster" = subtitles in the description, that's a good indicator. Sometimes only Danish subtitles, but in this one also English.
Click on the cog-wheel if there is one, sort of like this dude here * and you can select or deselect subtitles if they are available. Sometimes in various languages.

As for posting a video. Do you mean posting here? Or copy/pasting something in general?

With your indulgence I'll do some mansplaining. ;)
You see a video and want to post it here.
Towards the top of your screen is a text starting with https://
Click once on the text and it turns blue.
Click on "edit" in the top of your screen, then click "copy" (alternatively use your mouse or press the ctrl and c keys at the same time.)
You have now copied the video.
Now you are posting here and you choose "edit" again and "paste". (alternatively use your mouse or press the ctrl and v keys at the same time.)
The video is now a part of your post. You will see a screen when you have finished your post and hit "submit reply".
?

Hi Muhler. I for the longest time could not find this topic. Or maybe I am just confused and still learning how to navigate the Royal Forum. Thank you so much for your patience to mansplain to me how to post a video. I have tried it but have not been successful yet. I will keep on trying.
You mentioned that the video that was for sale had English subtitles. Is the video or maybe a digital version is still available for purchase somewhere?

Hi Muhler. I for the longest time could not find this topic. Or maybe I am just confused and still learning how to navigate the Royal Forum. Thank you so much for your patience to mansplain to me how to post a video. I have tried it but have not been successful yet. I will keep on trying.
You mentioned that the video that was for sale had English subtitles. Is the video or maybe a digital version is still available for purchase somewhere?

Yes. ?

The producer has uploaded the video (along with others) on Vimeo:
https://vimeo.com/jjfilmdk
You can watch it for free, if you join - that is free as well.
I used an alias, and a little used e-mail address and that's it. I could watch the documentary right away.
Unfortunately without English subtitles.

You are not really supposed to, but you can also download the video slightly illegally and for free using one of several apps. But I think it will be against the board rules to post the details here. ;)
And of course I myself did not do that... Perish the thought. ?

BTW you'll love seeing Mary in vain trying, very tenderly, to make Frederik's hair sit right in their car on the way to an event. About 4 minutes in.
And you'll quietly sigh with Frederik, when some pushy dude, plaques him to getting a selfie with him a couple of minutes later.
Great footage.

I've never seen Frederik being an equestrian acrobat before. He is standing on the back of a horse in motion at 30 minutes in.

I'll have a closer look at the documentary later.

Back
Top Bottom