Crown Prince Frederik and Sailing Competitions: 2003 - 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Iceflower. He certainly wasn't a happy chappy when he had to leave. He probably thought Dad knows how to ruin the fun!

Someone must have come with as the CP can't fly on the same plane with Christian. Or can he for a "boys trip"?

Poor little prince! he doesn't want to leave. Dad ruin all the fun!

Someone must have come with as the CP can't fly on the same plane with Christian. Or can he for a "boys trip"?

I don't think they ever fly together.......... I wouldn't let them if it were my son and grandson and they were both heir to the throne of a country :flowers:

No, they don't fly on the same plane. When they travelled to Australia, for example, there were pics of Frederik meeting his family at the airport.

Oh he's so CUTE ! :flowers:

lumutqueen, It's in order to prevent that something bad happens to both the heirs. For example, if Fred and Chris were in the same plane and there was a crash, Denmark wouldn't have any heirs left.

Really? What about Isabella (currently 3rd in line), Joachim, Nikolai and Felix? ;)
There would still be some heirs left, but nonetheless it really is a traditional thing in DK.

If something did happen to Frederik and Christian would Isabella succed or would Joachim go before?

x

If something did happen to Frederik and Christian would Isabella succed or would Joachim go before?

x
Isabella follows Christian.
Denmark is well on the way now to (hopefully) change the present system which favours boys; the issue has been approved by two parliaments and in June this year, there will be a referendum on the issue (simultaneously with election to the EU Parliament).

thank you very much, paty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww thank you Paty, still no Isabella though.
Can't wait for pic of them all, :)
x

x
As Userdane stated, Isabella is after Christian, but since she is so young, if something happened to Frederik and Chris, and Magrethe then passed away, Joachim would become king.

Princess Mary looks very fresh and casual has she is always in this kind on non official events!!!

As Userdane stated, Isabella is after Christian, but since she is so young, if something happened to Frederik and Chris, and Magrethe then passed away, Joachim would become king.
You almost have it. :)
Isabella is after Christian, but since she is so young, if something happened to Frederik and Christian, and Queen Margrethe then passed away, Joachim would become Prince Regent until Isabella was old enough to take her place as the reigning Queen. Then (eventually) her own children would still follow her in the succession ahead of Joachim.

I can't find Mary in the photos :unsure:

You can see three pics of her in Paty's last post :)

The pics of Christian and Frederik posted so far had been from
March 5, the pics of Mary are from March 6, here are two additional
pics of Christian and Frederik from March 6:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Mary is fantastic!!

she looks very relax and happy!

I agree .. Both on that she sort of looks pregnant but also that she looks relaxed and really, really good!

Mary looks great. Love her casual style.
Thanks for pictures.

Christian looks like he is really enjoying his time on the boat with Ferederik. He looked quite upset while he was taken off the boat. Mary does look relaxed and it would be nice to see Isabella out with the family.
Thanks for the pictures

Thanks for the pictures, Paty. If not for the presence of Christian and Isabella, it would be a blast from the past--to me, Mary, in both her appearance and manner, looks more like Mary Donaldson than Crown Princess of Denmark. :ohmy: :lol:

Those pics are very precious!!

Little Isabella is now a little girl! not a baby anymore! she's really cute!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom