Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 9: Sept 2012 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Typical Daily Mail - gushing, but nice pictures. One of the commenters says that Frederik has ''those eyes'' again. I wonder what that means - any guesses?

:previous: Typical Daily Mail - gushing, but nice pictures. One of the commenters says that Frederik has ''those eyes'' again. I wonder what that means - any guesses?

Well, according to those who believe (or wish to believe) M&F's marriage is on the rocks, "those eyes" refer to Frederik's eyes looking tired, "resigned" and "without a spark".

What I notice among the comments in these articles is the constant lashing at W&K, Catherine in particular.

Last edited:
If they were constantly holding hands or mooning over each other, those same people would say it's all a show for the cameras. Sad.

As for me, I'll take the photos at face value. I enjoy looking at pictures of royalty, but I also have a life.

Just a little reminder.

Mary will be recieving the Bambi award tonight in Berlin.
That will be aired live on German ARD from 20.15, for those who can watch German TV.
Don't know about live links on the Net.

The coverage lasts three hours.

Just a little reminder.

Mary will be recieving the Bambi award tonight in Berlin.
That will be aired live on German ARD from 20.15, for those who can watch German TV.
Don't know about live links on the Net.

The coverage lasts three hours.

BUNTE (who is part of the Burda empire hosting the Bambi Award) is already out in full force:

Sugar alert re this week's cover: She is the sun of my life :glare:
http://i2.bstatic.de/sites/default/files/styles/standard_960x644/public/01_137.jpg?itok=ekSwQyT6

But the most pressing question is: what will Mary be wearing? :p

I think this whole Bambi topic needs to be moved elsewhere, since Frederic will attend too.

Last edited by a moderator:
BUNTE (who is part of the Burda empire hosting the Bambi Award) is already out in full force:

http://i2.bstatic.de/sites/default/files/styles/standard_960x644/public/01_137.jpg?itok=ekSwQyT6

Did Frederik say that? :p If Bunte says so it must be true...
He has been known to express himself poetically from time to time, but he's rarely been corny. :D

Did Frederik say that? :p If Bunte says so it must be true...
He has been known to express himself poetically from time to time, but he's rarely been corny. :D

As long as he doesnt show up in a red tux tonight ...

That would make my day. :D

Even more so, because I would enjoy reading the explanations... I mean praise... the resident Frederik-champions would come up with. :p

It's a great recognition of her work. She's a highly respected Crown Princess and it has undoubtedly required diligence and hard work to get there in only ten years and with having children and all at the same time! Looking forward to tonight.

Here are some links to the show and the evening's other award recipients.

"Uma Thurman ut BAMBI for best international actress 2014"
» Uma Thurman awarded BAMBI for best international actress | BAMBI 2014

"The 2014 BAMBI for Music International goes to U2. The band bliver on the BAMBI-stage with a special live performance on 13 November"
» The BAMBI for Music International goes to U2 | BAMBI 2014

Last edited:

I think this whole Bambi topic needs to be moved elsewhere, since Frederic will attend too.

The picture is years old, nice pic of them though.

Frederik in a red tux would be fantastic :ROFLMAO:;)

BB telling us that Frederik and Mary landed in Berlin about 2 hours ago and that they will arrive between 6.30 to 07:00pm :)

And here is a live link: BAMBI 2014

Right now the guests are arriving.

Wow! She looks fabulous!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Mary looks fab! I am watching it, there is too much Helene Fischer going on!!! Get going!!!

Last edited:
Wow she looks stunning! Simply great and Fred looks so proud of her. :) Great couple!

OMG this show is so boring and I would like to have now the part with Mary!

who is designer of this gorgeous dress CP Mary is wearing tonight?

He looks so proud of her.

Mary receives the charity award for "her large social work and successful projects for socially vulnerable groups in the Mary Foundation, including her 'Stop violence against women' project." Described more detailed several times before in the threads here.

Very nice HQ pictures :flowers:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/hubertburdamedia/15783817082/in/photostream/lightbox/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/hubertburdamedia/15597079587/in/photostream/lightbox/

who is designer of this gorgeous dress CP Mary is wearing tonight?

Bunte says its by Jesper Høvring, a danish designer.

The show is dragging on. Still no Mary. Niko Rosberg is sportsman of the year. What for???

Personally I prefer his red trousers.

She's loving it like decadents do.
Decadents? I am not familiar with the term, could you expand on that please.

He looks so proud of her.

Mary receives the charity award for "her large social work and successful projects for socially vulnerable groups in the Mary Foundation, including her 'Stop violence against women' project." Described more detailed several times before in the threads here.
Then he has every right to be proud of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom