Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 9: Sept 2012 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another who met M&F was the equestrian, Annika Lykke-Dalskov, who is partially paralyzed, she went on TV later that day and told visibly moved how much it meant to her to meet M&F and to appreciated - after no doubt a very hard period of her life.

(*) I'm not up to date with the current political correct expression, but here in DK they are called dværge = midgets/dwarves without anyone being offended.

that is very sweet to read:flowers:
I think i remember her from the Olympics. Frederik went to her event and she recieved a hug from him. :)

Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary this afternoon, March 19, attended the International Authors' Stage event to mark the publication of Kofi Annan's memoir "A life in war and peace" in Copenhagen, followed by an official dinner with Kofi Annan at a restaurant in the evening.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery **

Nice to see Mary&Frederik back in Denmark again, they look very nice and fresh after the long flight home. I really like these two <3 I look forward to see photos from the dinner also.

Mary looks lovely in the grey slacks and black shirts. Very sophisticated and professional.

About tomorrow's event for Mary the naming of the newÅ.P. Moller-Maersk container ship at Langelinie Copenhagen, It seems that Frederik will be going with her.

The crown prince couple is now listed as attending, where i think just last week, it was just Mary.

Kronprinsparret er til stede ved navngivning af nyt A.P. Møller-Mærsk containerskib kl. 10.00. - Kongehuset

Navngivning af A.P. Møller-Mærsk containerskib - Kongehuset

Might this mean, Frederik in his navy uniform?:flowers:;):wub:

Alas, Polyesco, alas. :p

I doubt it, because this is a civillian ship.
The closest thing Mærsk has come to the military was during the First Golf War where Mærsk provided free shipping for US military equipment. (Only fuel for the ships was paid by the US government).
The new ship, Majesty Mærks is the largest container ship afloat in the world. She is seriously huge!
10 % of all the merchant shipping in the world is controlled by Danish shipping companies and as such it is something the DRF is often involved with. Mærsk being by far the largest company in this respect.
After the death of Mærsk McKinney Møller, his daughter now has a very prominent influence in the company.

Alas, Polyesco, alas. :p

I doubt it, because this is a civillian ship.
The closest thing Mærsk has come to the military was during the First Golf War where Mærsk provided free shipping for US military equipment. (Only fuel for the ships was paid by the US government).
The new ship, Majesty Mærks is the largest container ship afloat in the world. She is seriously huge!
10 % of all the merchant shipping in the world is controlled by Danish shipping companies and as such it is something the DRF is often involved with. Mærsk being by far the largest company in this respect.
After the death of Mærsk McKinney Møller, his daughter now has a very prominent influence in the company.

way to burst my bubble :p

But in seriousness, thank you Muhler for the bit of history and background information :flowers:

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics! From where I live I see almost every day Majestic Mærsk ships like this
flowers.gif

Thanks for the great pics, iceflower :flowers:

And let's be a bit romantic... Notice how Frederik proud kisses Mary when she comes down to him after having delivered her speech. That's cute :wub:

You can see it in video around 0.55
TV: Her døber Mary det nye kæmpeskib | GO'

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: aww that's so cute, a quick cheeky kiss:lol:
And might I say Mary was all adorableness when throwing the bottle:wub:

Thanks for the pics and clip. :flowers:

The next ship in this class of which Mærsk have ordered 20, will be named Mary Mærsk.

I noticed Mary responding to her instructions regarding throwing the bottle: "With all my might". - Okay! And she did.

I see Frederik in one of the pics is tooting the horn (or whatever you call it), I read somewhere that's a DRF tradition after naming a ship.

Thanks for the great pics, iceflower :flowers:

And let's be a bit romantic... Notice how Frederik proud kisses Mary when she comes down to him after having delivered her speech. That's cute :wub:

You can see it in video around 0.55
TV: Her døber Mary det nye kæmpeskib | GO'

oh this is sweet, mary&frederik are adorable together
they look like a newly married couple these days, dont they:in_love: the little kiss can also sees in this video http://kongehuset.dk/Menu/foto--vid...essen-navngiver-ap-moller-marsk-containerskib

the photos are nice, mary looks like she and the mærsk boss have MUCH fun with smash the bottle:D

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics and clip. :flowers:

The next ship in this class of which Mærsk have ordered 20, will be named Mary Mærsk.

I noticed Mary responding to her instructions regarding throwing the bottle: "Will all my might". - Okay! And she did.

And afterwards she says with a big smile, almost surprised: "It succeeds!!!"

I'm sure Mary could be a great left backs on our handball team :cool:

More galleries:

BILLEDSERIE: Navngivning af verdens største containerskib | Nyheder | DR

they look like a newly married couple these days, dont they:in_love: the little kiss can also sees in this video VIDEO: H.K.H. Kronprinsessen navngiver A.P. Møller-Mærsk containerskib - Kongehuset

And here in pictures (but it's much better in the videos)
https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1376407_545577988847303_2053610956_n.jpg
https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1185774_545578005513968_2081330623_n.jpg
https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1376375_545578048847297_1161606147_n.jpg
https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1238363_545578078847294_1218824785_n.jpg

haha mary looks like every inch of a coming queen standing there but she throws with the strength of a man:D

Ship naming

Thanks everyone for the great photos. She sure leads an interesting life.
I looked up the last time she named one of Maersks ships -The Gudrun- and at that time she had her friends Amber Petty and Hamish Campbell from Australia attend. She was also pregnant with Prince Christian that time.

I have seen some news about upcoming events for Frederik and Mary ..

From 12-14th May 2014 the Crown Prince Couple will stand at the head of an official visit to Warsaw, Poland.
Eksportforeningen - DEA Nyhed Detaljevisning Kronprinsparret i front for delegationsbesøg til Polen

Which means Frederik and Mary will be on official visit that day they have 10 year wedding anniversary. I hope there will be time for some celebration. I wonder if they will hold some celebration the following weekend? I hope so. I hope their day will be marked even if they are on an official visit on the day:wub:

And as you may know, Frederik and Mary have brought Australian 'Sculpture by the Sea' with them to Denmark. It has been a success and the media can now tels that preparing for another summer with Sculpture by the Sea is in progress.
Forberedelserne til Sculpture by the Sea i fuld gang - Kultur - Aarhus
TV 2 | ØSTJYLLAND | Sculpture by the Sea | Nyheder | Aarhus

Frederik has the last year taken Christian and Bella with him to the annual "Find-the road-day" in April: Frederik fandt vej i skoven - Royale | www.bt.dk

I can see Frederik this year will take Mary with him to the "Find-the-road-day" and I'm pretty sure it will turn into a nice family event :flowers:
Kronprinsparret deltager i Find vej Dagen 2014 - Kongehuset

Thank Roskilde.

It will be lovely to see Mary with Frederik at this event and hope that Christian and Isabella are there as well. Perhaps the twins are a little young for this event as yet.

:previous: Looking forward to it.
In 2012 when he took Isabella and Christian it was so fun to see. A perfect event for active kids.
Its nice Mary is coming along, maybe we will see the twins running around :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom