Crown Prince Couple Summer Cruise to Bornholm: June 21-22, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian is the spitting image of Mary. Such a sweet baby!:)

Sira said:
Christian is the spitting image of Mary. Such a sweet baby!:)

I do think that he look more like his daddy Frederik...

Girls bewar when Christian is a adult i do think he will be a heartbreacker just like his daddy still is :)

Some more of Mary, Frederik & Christian at Bornholm

Source: Polfoto

Wow, what a beautiful baby. He is so restless and curious. The picture he is smiling in is really cute.

Wonderful pictures indeed! Nice to see they're visiting the beautiful island of Bornholm, it's a really great place. Prince Christian's causal outfit is really nice, I'm glad Mary opted for a more formal outfit though, and a hat, instead of jeans! :D

I really like the way she dress her soon! Very casual like a normal baby, with pratical shoes!!!!!! Very nice

Two pics from polfoto

Christian is so cute!!!

thanks for the precious photos, love his little high tops.
i think he looks like his grandpa henri

I can't believe how much Christian has grown. He's such a handsome boy!!

almee said:
I can't believe how much Christian has grown. He's such a handsome boy!!

I agree with you, he looks like a chubby cherub :)

From facetoface

Attachments

• 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 373
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 439
  • 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 268
  • 14.JPG
    14.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 399
  • 15.JPG
    15.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 368
  • 16.JPG
    16.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 262
  • 17.JPG
    17.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 301
  • 18.JPG
    18.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 342
  • 19.JPG
    19.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 305
  • 20.JPG
    20.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:
More from facetoface

Attachments

• 21.JPG
    21.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 343
  • 22.JPG
    22.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 422
  • 23.JPG
    23.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 484
  • 24.JPG
    24.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 376
  • 25.JPG
    25.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 455
  • 26.JPG
    26.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 694
Last edited:
Prince Christian is adorable. He is chubby and chubby babies are just always adorable.

Prince Christian makes me laugh whenever I see him. He has such expressive face... In some pics the Princess seems to have some trouble in controlling his curiosity moves...

I couldn't choose a single photo... I like the one where Prince Frederick is trying to play with P Christian and he seems to be saying "Not now, dad. I have to pay attention to this!"

In this one he seems to be saying cool with his thumb up.

He seems more blonde than I remebered.

I am sure he will be gorgeous.

Thank you all for sharing!

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Christian is such a cute baby, I will like to give a little bite to this chubby face, oh, so beautiful and big. :D
What a lovely couple!. :eek:

I can't believe Christian is so big. It's hard to recognize him from his early baby pictures. I can see both parents in him but more of Mary.

Was Frederick blonde when he was younger? If not, I guess Christian takes after his grandma and uncle.

Ahhhh! Help! Christian is sooo cute and so charming!
He's getting cuter and cuter!
:) :) :)
He has grown so much!

Last edited:
I love Mary's outfit! I loved ir when she wore it at her pre-wedding event, and I'm so glad to see it again now.

Fred looks dashing in his uniform. And of course Christian is adorable, and so big!

Such a beautiful baby! Is that red or blonde hair? Mary looks wonderful as usual. How long will this trip be?

I think Christian looks like his grandfather. It is great to see them out as a family, though traveling with a baby must be hard. Mary looks gorgeous!

Last edited:
Such a big boy!!! It's already hard for Mary to carry him, he seems to be quite heavy. And he is sooo cute in his little blue jumper. He and Leonor are growing so fast and changing every time we see them...:eek:

Thanks for the pictures, everyone. They're lovely!

Look back on fanletizia's post #19, and look at the second to last photo. Doesn't it look like Fred is crying or tearful? How sweet if he is! He has a wonderful family...perhaps they are tears of joy!! :)

qui mal y pense said:
I think Christian looks like his grandfather. It is great to see them out as a family, though traveling with a baby must be hard. Mary looks gorgeous!

I agree he looks like his grandfather. He sure will be a heartbreaker. I love Mary an Fredrik together. To me Fred doesn't seem like a hands on dad, has anyone seen pics of him holding his son? Im sure he is loving maybe just not in a public way for example like Inaki Urdangarin. Anyone else noticed this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom