Crown Prince Couple Summer Cruise to Bornholm: June 21-22, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like her suit and shoes.She knows what to wear!!!

Last edited:
Nice pictures!
Really like the way Frederick and Mary get along and how they treat Christian, with love. Are Christian's eyes dark blue or brown? I seem to recall he had dark eyes when he was born.

MaddeDK said:
You are very welcome!! I'm glad to hear you like my photos!

just for the record I LOVe them because you pay attention to details and personal things, the buckle on a shoe, the back of a dress, stuff you can never see on the regular photos. i envy you so much, being close enough to judge their expressions at the moment, photos only catch that single second, anyway please keep up the great work, you are very gifted artists.

i'm shaking still shaking my head over the bbq entertainment, what were they thinking? am i just missing the gist in translation, perhaps? is does seem a little dressy to wear the pre-engagement (green) dress to a bbq, but seem folks seemed more dressed than others, perhaps a private "before party" was first and she tried a compromise to keep from changing.
am i correct in most of us love the lilleman, his expressive face is just delightful:D

bbb said:
am i correct in most of us love the lilleman, his expressive face is just delightful:D

Yes I think you are correct. :)

My big thanks to everyone who sended photos! That pictures are amazing and everyone looks so happy!

Mary looks sublime in that black and white combo.

bbb said:
just for the record I LOVe them because you pay attention to details and personal things, the buckle on a shoe, the back of a dress, stuff you can never see on the regular photos. i envy you so much, being close enough to judge their expressions at the moment, photos only catch that single second, anyway please keep up the great work, you are very gifted artists.

i'm shaking still shaking my head over the bbq entertainment, what were they thinking? am i just missing the gist in translation, perhaps? is does seem a little dressy to wear the pre-engagement (green) dress to a bbq, but seem folks seemed more dressed than others, perhaps a private "before party" was first and she tried a compromise to keep from changing.

I would think Mary and Fred are given an idea of what to wear ahead of time to each event they are asked to take part in. Evidently they were told to dress "dressy?"

I love CP Mary's fashion, even though other people might have a say in what she wears.

stellad said:
He has a strong resemblance to grandad Henrik. A chubby little fellow.

Stellad

Lol,this is what I wanted to say:D ,exactly a copy of his grandad,especially the eyes area:)

flctylu said:
I love CP Mary's fashion, even though other people might have a say in what she wears.

I do too. She very rarely misses the mark. A very beautiful woman!

soCal girl said:
BTW, I think the orangeish hat is too big for her! She has to keep tilting her head back to see anything! :D

I find a lot of Mary's hats are too big for her, or sit too low, so that unless her head is tilted the right way or the camera angle is from below, her eyes are cut off, or are just at the level of the brim. You can really see it with these pictures, but I've noticed it with other hats as well.

Prince Christian is so cuteeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!
:p :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom