CP Mary admitted to hospital

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE! Let it be a princess...

Good luck to Mary in these hard hours...

:flowers:

If it is the birth that has started now - we don't know for sure. Both DR.dk and tv2.dk only state that she has been admitted - nothing further. But yes, let's hope it's for a safe delivery soon :flowers:

Last edited:
According to the 3 pm news in Denmark C P Mary was admitted to Rigshospitalet. According to the radio the court has confirmed that the birth has started.

I cant wait. What a great timing, at least its day time, if what took place at night we'd all have to stay up late waiting. I hope everything goes well.

flip...i thought the spainish baby would be born way before this little one!

Beck said:
flip...i thought the spainish baby would be born way before this little one!

I thought too. Maybe Letizia has her baby after Mary by a few hours or a day. That would be great :flowers:

:lol: ! My thoughts exactly, UserDane!!
I keep watching RTVE, in case of....:flowers:

So the court confirmed the labor has begun?

ladybelline said:
:lol: ! My thoughts exactly, UserDane!!
I keep watching RTVE, in case of....:flowers:

So the court confirmed the labor has begun?
It would be quite amazing if they both gave birth today:)
Yes - at least they said so in the 3 p.m. news on the radio - that the court has conformed that the birth has started - and that the media was rushing to the hospital.

OMG, another kangaroo coming to us! :lol: I thought she won't give birth till half of may, the belly is still so small, comparing to Leti's or Maxima's! :lol: Hope all will go smoothly with the delivery.

Well if this is true, we expect a baby to come into the world within the next 48 hours! CP Mary always seems to have small pregnant bellies.

oh i do hope she has a girl. im sure they would have the most beautiful daughter. but i suppose as long as the baby is healthy, that is most important :)

OMG! I was checking to see if Spain was about to have a new royal and instead it's Denmark. Well at least I haven't missed anything. This is my second baby watch. Hi everyone!

Oh this is so exciting!
I hope it goes well!!!

Kelly said:
Well if this is true, we expect a baby to come into the world within the next 48 hours! CP Mary always seems to have small pregnant bellies.

Bellies dont really determine how big the baby is and how soon the mother will have the baby:flowers: Mary is quite early, about 2-3 week.

How long was she in labour for with Prince Christian?

Just for the heck of it last night I looked back at October 2005 to see what day of the week Christian and Leonor were born. And little Christian came into the world on a Saturday so apparently maybe the new baby is already following suit.

dazzling said:
Bellies dont really determine how big the baby is and how soon the mother will have the baby:flowers: Mary is quite early, about 2-3 week.

Wasnt Christian 2 weeks early?

Great! I hope all goes well for her and the baby

This is exciting indeed! I'm crossing my fingers for a healthy baby girl or boy!

dazzling said:

So we are sure that this is for real? I mean if she is about 2-3 weeks early, is there no change of a false alarm like last time with Christian? Can't wait to find out if it's anothre boy :)

I hope they have a healthy baby without any complications!

Can we really consider Christian early? I mean all the time mothers are told to expect their child on one specific day and then sometimes as the pregnancy develops the due date moves up just a little. I'm just saying that none of us really know everything about Mary's pregnancy so I think it's hard to say she's early she could be right on time.

This is really exciting!

I hope for a healthy baby(girl)!

Great news...i thought that Letizia will be the first ;) Let's see what will happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom