CP Mary admitted to hospital

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LaChicaMadrilena said:
She was admitted at 3h00 pm so it's a bit more than an hour. But surely the labour has started earlier, at home.
No, she was admitted this morning. But in the radio news at 3 p.m. they said the court had confirmed that she is in labour.

I wonder if they were scheduled for her to be induced. Because there is quite a gap in time otherwise.

I don't know, I've never been in labor before. But how long can we expect to wait? I've heard that it's usually quicker when it's your second child. Is it true?
Nonetheless, I'm so excited! Can't wait to find out whether Denmark's next royal is a little prince or princess!

Are there any pics of the hospital or Fred's car outside the hospital anything like that. Or is the media being really slow at getting to this birth.

The last time it took ten-eleven hours from she was admitted until she gave birth (according to news-articles I just read), so… Of course, then we also received the news of her admittance later than the time she had been in the hospital. Then the babywatch thread was started at 9.20 PM on October 14, and Christian was born closer to 2AM on October 15.

I hope the baby is born either before 19.30 or after midnight. (I have a party that I can't miss... but I also want to join the babywatch.)

None of the regular Danish television channels are showing anything from outside the national hospital yet. TV2News might do it.

AHH! I'm so excited! The DRF is my favorite family, and I've been really looking forward to this! Looks like Christian will have a new little brother or sister soon. I hope its a sister!

norwegianne said:
The last time it took ten-eleven hours from she was admitted until she gave birth (according to news-articles I just read), so… Of course, then we also received the news of her admittance later than the time she had been in the hospital. Then the babywatch thread was started at 9.20 PM on October 14, and Christian was born closer to 2AM on October 15.

I hope the baby is born either before 19.30 or after midnight. (I have a party that I can't miss... but I also want to join the babywatch.)

None of the regular Danish television channels are showing anything from outside the national hospital yet. TV2News might do it.

TV2 News is reporting nothing but that, exept there is not that much to report. Typical. :rolleyes: :D

Oh this is so exciting :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Great newsssssss

WOW, What a surprise!! I was expected to see this event in early May, but today is a surprise. The baby will celebrate her/his birthday on the same day as Queen Elizabeth II.

I am extremly happy for Their Royal Highness. I hope that the baby amd mother will be fine.

Aurora810 said:
I wonder if they were scheduled for her to be induced. Because there is quite a gap in time otherwise.

I don't think so. They announced the beginning of May as the due date and today is 21st April, so two weeks this side or that side is quite normal. Plus she looked ready in the pictures from the balcony this week.

As a bit of a curiousity for Royal Watchers - TV2 has, as media is wont to do around such occasions, arranged for a list "Line to the throne" before and after the birth, as background material.

Only in the first list, ie. before this baby is born list - they've left off Princess Elisabeth, and in the one for after the birth, they've left off both Princess Elisabeth and Princess Benedikte. øh... They're still in line to the throne even if Mary and Frederik decide to procreate, dear TV2. (And it's DR who are meant to save money, so you could do a spot of research?)

These things aside - if Mary has been in since this morning, there ought to be some news soon.

capricorninin said:
I don't think so. They announced the beginning of May as the due date and today is 21st April, so two weeks this side or that side is quite normal. Plus she looked ready in the pictures from the balcony this week.

I wasn't implying she didn't look ready. Yes, she looked ready and very big on the balcony. I'm just thinking there's a gap in time here that I've noticed. I'm not sure about in Denmark but I've known people here in America that have basically picked the due date of their baby by either scheduling to be induced or by having a c-section either way.

It seems that the Danish are a little bit more quiet about births then other royal houses.

Aurora810 said:
It seems that the Danish are a little bit more quiet about births then other royal houses.
Well, this birth isn't the heir to the throne. The last time there was a lot more ruckus. And as long as she just is inside the hospital, there aren't many pictures to take.

The thing is that also, no one was expecing Mary to be in labour as soon as now & that might be due to the fact shew asnt big enough as Letizia.therefore, media people were expecting abit more time to get prepared for this event also due to the fact she was not due till begining of May.I'd understand if they started setting up last week of Apil. Anyhow, it seems media & press are all heading to the hospital now & weve gotten the first pictures, there will bemore to come

dazzling said:

Hee Hee! :lol: This one is kind of funny he looks like he's running to get the story. But I'm sure he's just trying to get out of the way.

CONGRATULATIONS to the couple. I voted right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom