CP Mary admitted to hospital

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it will be a girl this time...this is so exciting! Hope we will hear some good news soon :)

princess leonor said:
So we are sure that this is for real? I mean if she is about 2-3 weeks early, is there no change of a false alarm like last time with Christian? Can't wait to find out if it's anothre boy :)

Nope it is official and the army is standing by to salute now :)

Danish Crown Princess goes into labor
The Associated Press
Published: April 21, 2007

COPENHAGEN, Denmark: Danish Crown Princess Mary went into labor and was admitted to the ... Read full article here

princess leonor said:
So we are sure that this is for real? I mean if she is about 2-3 weeks early, is there no change of a false alarm like last time with Christian? Can't wait to find out if it's anothre boy :)

Really? There was a false alarm with Christian I don't remember that for some reason. Or was that when there was some complication reported and then Mary was seen out shopping and everyone then thought it was just a false alarm instead of a complication. I do remember reading about how they weren't sure if she was suffering from a complication or not.

dazzling said:
I thought too. Maybe Letizia has her baby after Mary by a few hours or a day. That would be great :flowers:

Well, I don't think it's raining in Madrid at the moment, so I doubt the infanta is on her way :lol: Still it would be nice though, especially if they are both girls

dazzling said:
yes i think he was born early but im not sure how many weeks early
TV2 has changed their info rapidly the last hour but they started by saying that Mary was admitted and then recaptured data around Christian's birth.
He was born 2 weeks before the official date and I think they said that the labour had taken about 10 hours (quick for a first time). Also that he was born on a Saturday just as this one will probably be.
They have quoted midwives for saying that it is perfectly normal to give birth a few weeks before the official date.

dazzling said:
Danish Crown Princess goes into labor
The Associated Press
Published: April 21, 2007

COPENHAGEN, Denmark: Danish Crown Princess Mary went into labor and was admitted to the ... Read full article here

Yay something in English I can read. :) thanks!

:flowers: Two royal births! how exciting!

OH Great news! All my best wishes for Mary

This is a a great news! Hopefully everything will go well for Mary and hopefully a baby girl!

I wonder if Fred and Mary know what the baby is or are they going to be surprised like the rest of us.

OMG Mary's in labor!!!!!! AAAHhhhh! (LadyK cheers, jawdropping) I was expecting to come on here for news on the new infanta!

Well, Mary and Letizia have had a thousand similarities- their engagements, weddings, first pregnancy announcements, birth of their first children, and now, their babies being born. Looks like Mary will beat Leti to this one too!

I just hope that the baby is healthy- isn't it a little premature? Then again, Christian was a premie too, and he's healthy as a horse.

And for the record, I too am hoping for a girl- I can just imagine how adorably Mary would dress her!

Aurora810 said:
I wonder if Fred and Mary know what the baby is or are they going to be surprised like the rest of us.

They have said they do not know and do not want to know, so it is a surprise. :)

wow so many births happening in the last month i've lost count and there is still a few more to go!!!!

i cant wait to find out what the babys sex is i hope its a girl!

LadyK said:
OMG Mary's in labor!!!!!! AAAHhhhh! (LadyK cheers, jawdropping) I was expecting to come on here for news on the new infanta!

Well, Mary and Letizia have had a thousand similarities- their engagements, weddings, first pregnancy announcements, birth of their first children, and now, their babies being born. Looks like Mary will beat Leti to this one too!

I just hope that the baby is healthy- isn't it a little premature? Then again, Christian was a premie too, and he's healthy as a horse.

And for the record, I too am hoping for a girl- I can just imagine how adorably Mary would dress her!

Sio the Order remains that Mary is the first (like with engagement, Wedding first child).

Awwww wonderful news!! I hope Mary has a good delivery and we can know about the baby soon :wub: :flowers:

so...what time did she go into labour? 3pm? so whats that been now? one hour?

Well it's not a race and who cares who is first or second. It's just strange coincidences! I don't know if I even look at it as coindences. I suppose but I just think of it as Felipe and Fred were both in similar places(I mean that as in time of life, maturity, overall readiness to marry) and now we witness two couples that have been on similar paths. I've known friends that have gone down similar paths such as this at similar times.

I thought that on the balcony appearance that the Danish baby will be making the appearance soon. Funny how this time too the last picture of a pregnant Mary was on her stroll with her family.

I can hardly wait. Though we will wait for another 3 months or so to know the name but atleast the gender suspence will be disclosed today.

I hope that everything will be ok and Mary will give birth to a little princess - at least one granddaughter for Queen Margrethe after three boys :flowers:

This is exciting! I too am a bit surprised that Mary is giving birth earlier than Letizia especially after all the fuss we've been hearing from Madrid for about a week now. I wish for the Princess a safe and quick delivery of a very healthy baby -- hopefully a daughter this time :flowers:

Agree with you Monna:) I hope Mary with give birth to a little princess:wub:

wOW! A BIG SURPRISE!
laugh.gif

So "may" baby wnats to come out
rolleyes.gif

Crosssing fingers for healthy child.
so how many hours for now labor time?

queenofcelts said:
wOW! A BIG SURPRISE!
laugh.gif

So "may" baby wnats to come out
rolleyes.gif

Crosssing fingers for healthy child.
so how many hours for now labor time?
She was admitted at 3h00 pm so it's a bit more than an hour. But surely the labour has started earlier, at home.

If she has gone in before noon as some reports are saying, then another 3 hrs maximum.

Last edited:
this is great news, hope everything goes well. It's exciting, with the Danish army standing by to salute the new royal and all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom