Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine, News Part 3: November 2015 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary of article in Billed Bladet #17, 2017.
Written by the esteemed Ulrik Ulriksen

- Who appears to have spend half the day standing around at Amalienborg Square.
On Bella's birthday our reporter saw Bella coming home from school in the afternoon.
Mary's workday ended at 15.30 with a meeting at the Mary Foundation and at 16.00 Frederik was seen picking up the twins from the kindergarten on a bike.
At 17.00 the guests started to arrive. They consisted of the girls from Bella's class, bringing with them presents mattresses and sleeping bags for a sleep-over it seems. The nanny received the guests at the gate when they were dropped off by their parents.
Among the girls are Rebecca, daughter of friends of the CP-couple, Jacob Reese and wife, Anne-Sofie.
And Romeo, daughter of Julie Brandt and Thomas Dam. - BB hints they are personal friends of Bella.

Later on it was heard that the music was turned way up!
(I assume the girls had arranged a kind of discotheque in one of the official halls on the ground floor).

And on the occasion of her 10th birthday Bella got her official monogram, designed by Graphic Designer Charlotte Søeborg Ohlsen - she is married to Frederik's private secretary Morten Roland Hansen.
Christian also has a monogram.

(this week the scans will be posted under one of the Mary events).

Last edited:
I missed the photos when I first logged in last night, but the new photos of Isabella are gorgeous! She's blossoming into a beautiful young lady and I also think she is starting to resemble Mary a little more now, around her eyes and in some certain facial expressions. However, I still think Frederik's genes are dominating with Isabella.
I hope she enjoyed her celebrations.

I just saw the birthday pictures of Isabella. I've always thought she was a beautiful little girl but seeing her now, a little more styled and grown up than usual, it's clear she'll be stunning as an adult. She got the best features from both parents, although I still see more of Frederik.

It sounds like she had a great birthday party!

Summary of article in Billed Bladet #17, 2017.
Written by the esteemed Ulrik Ulriksen

- Who appears to have spend half the day standing around at Amalienborg Square.
On Bella's birthday our reporter saw Bella coming home from school in the afternoon.
Mary's workday ended at 15.30 with a meeting at the Mary Foundation and at 16.00 Frederik was seen picking up the twins from the kindergarten on a bike.
At 17.00 the guests started to arrive. They consisted of the girls from Bella's class, bringing with them presents mattresses and sleeping bags for a sleep-over it seems. The nanny received the guests at the gate when they were dropped off by their parents.
Among the girls are Rebecca, daughter of friends of the CP-couple, Jacob Reese and wife, Anne-Sofie.
And Romeo, daughter of Julie Brandt and Thomas Dam. - BB hints they are personal friends of Bella.

Later on it was heard that the music was turned way up!
(I assume the girls had arranged a kind of discotheque in one of the official halls on the ground floor).

And on the occasion of her 10th birthday Bella got her official monogram, designed by Graphic Designer Charlotte Søeborg Ohlsen - she is married to Frederik's private secretary Morten Roland Hansen.
Christian also has a monogram.

(this week the scans will be posted under one of the Mary events).

Thank you Muhler :flowers:

Isn't it wonderful that Isabella (child of our coming King and Queen) so naturally can keep a girl-birthday-party for her friends and classmates and invite them home with sleeping bags for a overnight? And while Frederik some hours before is spotted bringing Vincent and Josephine home from kindergarten on bike?

That's exactly how Frederik wanted and wished it for his children.
Christian, Bella, Vincent and Josephine are in public and they are a joy to watch - BUT the other 350 days during the year they live away from the public and are just children like everyone else who keeps a birthday-party with an overnight stay and are picked up from their kindergarten by father and mother at bike.

:previous: what a beautiful photo. Isabella is growing up. Always nice to see their kids on horseback and riding bikes. Taking up a hobby, their parents Frederik and Mary enjoy.

Isabella looks adorable. Horse riding is the best- very relaxing and a great exercise

I'm not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but the DRF posted this beautiful photo of Isabella horse riding, taken by Mary, on their Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV7w7XjALls/?taken-by=detdanskekongehus&hl=en

The picture has this text:
"HRH Princess Isabella today enjoyed a ride with her mother in the beautiful forests around Gråsten Castle.
Photo: H.R.H. the Crown Princess ©"

THIS is one proud girl there! :cool:
I hope the CP-family have a good long vacation in beautiful Gråsten and its nature. In peace from the press! They deserve that.

By the way: Thanks to Crown Princess Mary for often taking these lovely natural family pictures and sharing them with us on the DRF's social media! It give a nice insight.

Aaand I think we can expect to get a few more of these private pictures during Frederiks, Marys and their children's summer vacation...
:)

Last edited:
The picture has this text:

THIS is one proud girl there! :cool:
I hope the CP-family have a good long vacation in beautiful Gråsten and its nature. In peace from the press! They deserve that.

By the way: Thanks to Crown Princess Mary for often taking these lovely natural family pictures and sharing them with us on the DRF's social media! It give a nice insight.

Aaand I think we can expect to get a few more of these private pictures during Frederiks, Marys and their children's summer vacation...
:)

I also saw the text on Instagram but couldn't translate it so thank you for that little extra tidbit, Roskilde.
I agree, it's great to see these kinds of photos - and nice that Mary takes them herself too. I wish I could horse ride, but when I was a child I was afraid of horse riding which put me off taking up lessons. But so many people seem to do it and the idea of it now seems fun to me; so I wish I could learn.

The protection officers holding the umbrellas for the kids looks totally ridiculous. Christian looks uncomfortable while Vinnie tries to grab one umbrella for himself.

How lovely!

The pictures of Prince Christian walking through the gardens holding his little sister Josephine's hand :wub:

And Vincent having fun with the umbrella. Vincent may be one of the most beautiful little boys I have ever seen! He’s adorable!

Wish we had seen Bella too.

I see the children visited Tivoli with Peter Heering (Caroline Heering’s husband) and their daughter Rose Marie who attends same school as Christian, Bella, Vincent and Josephine.

Peter and Caroline Heering (and their daughters) are one of F&M’s closest friends, so no surprise that they have brought F&M’s children with them in the teathre.

F&M have said in an interview that they arrange small trips for their children if they both are out travelling at the same time, so the time goes faster for the children.

Nevertheless, it’s obvious that the children feel much more ‘at home’ and themselves when mom and dad are with them, and this is also how it should be ?

Last edited:
What a nice trip to the theater for the kids. They seem to go every year, with or without parents. Last year, the 4 siblings went while Frederik and Mary held their cultural prizes. And the Heerings were with them too
Se de søde billeder: Kronprinsparrets børn i Tivoli | SE og HØR

More information on the play they saw, with another picture of Christian

The picture of Christian holding Josephine's hand is super cute. and Vincent wanting the umbrella ?

Great to see the kids having fun while their parents are away. I thought they all looked at ease and Christian, especially, seems remarkably self possessed for his age.

I do think the adults holding the umbrellas for the children is silly and inappropriate. They're not actually at an official event and even if they were, at this age the kids should hold their own and, if we're going to be strict, Christian should be holding the umbrella for himself and the older gentleman, not the other way around. It's not a big deal, but I also get the feeling it wouldn't have happened if Mary or Frederik had been there.

Summary of article in Billed Bladet #41, 2017.
Written by Lisbeth Grube.

It was actually the wealthy businessman, Fritz Schur, who took the children on a trip to Tivoli. With them went also Peter Heering and his daughter, Rosemarie.
Fritz Schur handles the Regent Couple's investments after the death of Marsk McKinney Møller. Whether he also advise M&F is unclear, but he seems to have a fairly close relationship with M&F - or attempt to have a close relationship with M&F. (I simply have a bad vibe about him. Looks to me like he is trying to buy himself into the DRF. Could very well be wrong though.)
Anyway, it's not the first time he takes M&F's children for a tour of Tivoli. He did so last year.

The party went to Eventyrteatret - The Fairy-tale Theatre. Fritz Schur is a member of the board of that theater BTW. Here they watched a musical about King Christian IV's children. - He had tons of them! Both legal, officially recognized illegitimate children (they got the surname Gyldenløve = Goldenlion) and unrecognized illegitimate children.
Apparently Fritz Schur had gathered parents and friends of the 90 children and young who performed in the play, some 50-60 in total and shuttled them all to Tivoli to see the premiere of the musical. - But of course M&F's children got most attention.

Christian both showed himself as the caring older brother who held his sister's hand - and as his father's son, burying both hands deep in his pockets. ;)
- As you may see later when I upload scans.

It was actually the wealthy businessman, Fritz Schur, who took the children on a trip to Tivoli. With them went also Peter Heering and his daughter, Rosemarie.
Fritz Schur handles the Regent Couple's investments after the death of Marsk McKinney Møller. Whether he also advise M&F is unclear, but he seems to have a fairly close relationship with M&F - or attempt to have a close relationship with M&F. (I simply have a bad vibe about him. Looks to me like he is trying to buy himself into the DRF. Could very well be wrong though.)
Anyway, it's not the first time he takes M&F's children for a tour of Tivoli. He did so last year.
I think he is already "in" at least partly.

I've read a few articles in the Danish press which give the impression that Fritz Schur is a friend of Prince Henrik's mostly. That's what he has been mentioned as, at least. Don't know about Queen M.

My impression is, that the he/the board of the musical theater invites members of the DRF to the premier of the shows and he (and a woman also involved with the theater) is there to more or less welcome them.

I think he is already "in" at least partly.

I've read a few articles in the Danish press which give the impression that Fritz Schur is a friend of Prince Henrik's mostly. That's what he has been mentioned as, at least. Don't know about Queen M.

My impression is, that the he/the board of the musical theater invites members of the DRF to the premier of the shows and he (and a woman also involved with the theater) is there to more or less welcome them.

He is a friend of PH, that's for certain. Not so sure about QMII.

It has been hinted in articles that he is sucking up to the DRF, that is buying himself status.
But of course, Fritz Schur is a man, who has stepped on many toes in his life, - you rarely get wealthy without stepping on someones toes, - so he also has many detractors.
I simply just have a bad feeling about him.

It's lovely to see that the children were enjoying themselves whilst their parents were in Japan. Christian is getting so tall now! He really looks like a mini Frederik in these latest photos, and before I thought he was mostly a mini Mary. The Daily Fail have incorrectly named Peter Heering's daughter Rosemarie as Princess Isabella. After all these years you'd think they'd recognise Isabella's face. Just goes to show that the journalists don't care too deeply about the subjects of their articles.

It looks to me that a young boy is trying to appear "grown" I.E. mature and serious and responsible. You can tell he already walks like boss :) He is at that age where he won't want to be seen as a little kid. If the umbrella situation was all that big of deal he could have said or asked That he hold it.

Last edited:
While Christian looked uncomfortable with the whole umbrella deal, I thought this photo illustrates just how much he is Fred's mini-me. :cool:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/10/05/45254EAC00000578-4964940--m-27_1507611237002.jpg

I wonder if the man holding the umbrella belongs to Fritz Shur's security.
Because he is not wearing a PET officers badge. His coat is buttoned and he has his hand in his pocket. - Also, he's pretty young. PET officers tend to be mature police officers.

Tomorrow, Prince Christian can celebrate his 12th birthday (Boy, time flies.....)
12 years ago Denmark 'stopped' when Crown Princess Mary gave birth to her and Crown Prince Frederik's firstborn and thus Denmark a heir to the throne.

Here is a huge gallery while waiting for the new picture we hopefully will get from the Court tomorrow.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/News-ab...85/photos/?tab=album&album_id=874258659408654

While we are waiting for the new birthday picture .....
Tommorow, Denmark's - but first and foremost the Crown Prince couple's firstborn - Prince Christian can celebrate 12 years. ❤️ On the occasion of Prince Christian's birthday tomorrow you can here see a gallery from the first 12 years in the life of Denmark's heir to the throne.

Prince Christian is such a confident, happy, loving and good boy, where the goodness shines from him. And then he is something special, as he is the heir to the Danish throne after his father.

Prince Christian and his siblings lives, after the Crown Prince's couples wishes, a normal childhood as possible and are screened from the media light most days a year - he fits his primary school with his siblings and goes to football after school.
We hope that the Court will publish a new birthday picture tomorrow on his birthday. Congratulations

Last edited:
:previous:
Ladies, I remember the day Frederik and Mary got married and to this day still have newspaper clippings of them and then Christian was born ......how time flies, what a great family they have put together and the love that is still there to this very day between M/F for it shows in the entire family. Christian is becoming more like his dad all the time it seems, the future is well taken care of in this family. :flowers:

Nice picture of Christian Mary has taken and shared today :flowers:

TV2 article: Prince Christian is a sympathetic and well-behaved boy
Ekspert om royal fødselar: - Han er en sympatisk og velopdragen dreng - TV 2

Congratulations to Prince Christian, who is now 12 years old. Despite the young age he has already a big place in the Danes hearts. And this in no surprise, says historian Lars Hovbakke.

- He is a sympathetic, natural and well-behaved boy who is very aware of his siblings. Interest for others is a good feature to have if you are going to be king.

- Understand in that the way he behaves when he is on official duties. He bows and remembers all the things that one can not expect of a boy at that age, he says, and continues:

- But in contrast to his father, Frederik, who had a hard time finding himself in the role when he was younger, Christian fell very naturally in his role.

TV2 News has made a little birthday-video:

I wonder if His grandmother is teaching/mentoring him similar to what QEII did for William.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom