Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine, News Part 3: November 2015 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving credit to royalbloopers on tumblr for finding this, but apparently Prince Christian has a TikTok account (for those who don't know Tik Tok is people lipsynching to short audio clips). For extra royal kids, his latest video includes Princess Alexia of the Netherlands.

A question to the mods: is it ok to link to the account (which is public) or not. I've removed the link to be safe, but if it's ok and people are interested I can post it.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Giving credit to royalbloopers on tumblr for finding this, but apparently Prince Christian has a TikTok account (for those who don't know Tik Tok is people lipsynching to short audio clips). For extra royal kids, his latest video includes Princess Alexia of the Netherlands.

A question to the mods: is it ok to link to the account (which is public) or not. I've removed the link to be safe, but if it's ok and people are interested I can post it.

not knowing nearly enough about TikTok, I do wish you would post this:flowers:

I think it's a bit invasive. Sure, it's a public profile but I highly doubt it was meant for our eyes and the date indicates that it's from a couple of years ago, a time when Christian was probably less wary of guarding his privacy online than he is now. I mean, I enjoy seeing the kids as much as the next girl but I also think it's a bit much to share something from a then 10-year-old child that so obviously wasn't directed at the general public.

:previous:

Lovely new birthday pictures of Prince Christian. He grows up so fast. Beautiful boy, who many say looks like his dad, but to me he has his mom's eyes and is the splitting image of Grandpa John Donaldson.

I like it's always mom Mary who takes the birthday pictures. The pics are always very natural and full of the children's own personality.

The two pictures of Christian with his tennis racket were taken two days ago, Sunday 13rd October.
The two pictures of him with Grace were taken yesterday, Monday 14th October, and I can recognize - at the black house with green windows - that they were taken in the hunting lodge in Trend.

So F&M, children and Grace are spending their autumn holiday in the nature in Trend as they usually are.

Picture of the lodge in Trend:
https://imageservice.nordjyske.dk/s...kUf2ttQRKkFIhM.jpg?w=624&scale=both&mode=crop

Last edited:
Handsome young man with a really good profile that’s going to look amazing on a coin one day :)

Love to see the photos with Grace it shows his wonderful smile, Christian grows quickly, a very handsome young man.

Christian has changed a lot! He seems to resemble Mary more than Frederik now, but I can still see some Frederik mannerisms ? It seems like he'll grow up to be a rather handsome when he's an adult.
Grace looks less keen to be in the photos! :lol:

Yes, Bella's Holger has done very well lately.

Didn't know Josephine payed tennis as well.

I think this is the first glimpse we get of Josephine and tennis, but I bet Vincent is probably practicing too. The whole family seems to enjoy tennis.

It's great to see that both Josephine and Isabella are keen tennis players. I like how the website of Isabella's tennis club mentioned Isabella in with the rest of the girls who also received awards as I know for a lot of RFs the schools/clubs their children participate in often refrain from mentioning them on the website (for understandable reasons).

Something to look forward to in the Spring ,it would be nice before Easter possibly Palm Sunday.

:previous: In what church would Prince Christian be confirmed in?

No idea.

Fredensborg Palace Church might be a good guess. Other DRF members have been confirmed there, including Nikolai and Felix.
But Christian is special, so perhaps Christiansborg Church, the seat of the Parliament. As a future heir, this may be bigger than the other DRF children's confirmations, so politicians and other dignitaries may attend.
Or the Naval Church because it is so closely linked to the DRF.
Or Copenhagen Cathedral because Christian is special and because it's located near Amalienborg. (Not sure if it's the parish-church for Amalienborg.)
Or he may be confirmed with his classmates at a church near his school. - Don't think so though.

How many Confirmation sponsors will Prince Christian have?

Something to look forward to in the Spring ,it would be nice before Easter possibly Palm Sunday.

That would be very short after their return from Switzerland.

They are starting on January 6, so if it's straight 12 weeks their final day of school will be March 27. I don't know what kind of preparation a Lutheran confirmation in Denmark normally involves but the timing with Christian being away in the months leading up to his confirmation is most likely not ideal - so early Spring (Palm Sunday is on April 5) seems too early.

Hopefully one of our members from Denmark can enlighten us about the preparation: how much would the school be involved or is it something fully organized by the local parish? And in either case: what would be the normal preparation in terms of time and activities a confirmant is expected to go through?

The Lutheran church is assume ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the information; Muhler. How time flies! I shall be looking forward into the ceremony.

Does anyone know where I might find full coverage of the following:

The full Christening ceremony of Prince Christian on 21 January, 2006?

There is a small 9 minute and 6 minute segment on YouTube, compared to the other three children?

Also, I was looking for the thread about the Christening on the Royal Forum, but could find nothing, apart from a few comments about godparents, and then the thread was closed?

Many thanks everyone.

Hello everyone
Just found the Christening (Royal Forum) thread for 21 January 2006 (Prince Christian).

Am hoping to find the Danish Broadcasting company that still has the two hour broadcast of the Christening in full.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone
Just found the Christening (Royal Forum) thread for 21 January 2006 (Prince Christian).

Am hoping to find the Danish Broadcasting company that still has the two hour broadcast of the Christening in full.

Did a quick check, none of the main networks seems to have the christening in full.

Thank you.

I wonder if there is a VHS / DVD copy somewhere?

Thank you.

I wonder if there is a VHS / DVD copy somewhere?

None that I know of.
There were videos sold of M&F's wedding but that's about it.

Re: Prince Christian's Christening; 21 January 2006

It's so frustrating that every time you click on a link; they lead nowhere, on reading the Christening thread (29 pages).

I don't see why the pictures shouldn't still be there.

No broadcasting footage available.
All the picture links gone.

I never had access to a computer, but other royal christenings from earlier times seem easier to obtain? Why have all the pictures disappeared? Hello Magazine may have a back issue, but it's not looking promising.

Last edited:
Re: Prince Christian's Christening; 21 January 2006

It's so frustrating that every time you click on a link; they lead nowhere, on reading the Christening thread (29 pages).

I don't see why the pictures shouldn't still be there.

No broadcasting footage available.
All the picture links gone.

I never had access to a computer, but other royal christenings from earlier times seem easier to obtain? Why have all the pictures disappeared? Hello Magazine may have a back issue, but it's not looking promising.

I think there are videos of the christening of Prince Christian on YouTube.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom