Christening of Princess Isabella: July 1, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am not allowed to download the Internet Explorer or the Firefox, because its not my computer. But can someone help me? I need a link to watch the christening via live-stream, which is able to work with the Opera-Browser. I am getting crazy, because nothing doesn't work for me!

im not sure if this is off topic but Caroline Heering is looking beautiful today(not usually fond of her), dress/hair etc very nice. im wondering why she was choosen as a godparent along with her husband.

I am not allowed to download the Internet Explorer or the Firefox, because its not my computer. But can someone help me? I need a link to watch the christening via live-stream, which is able to work with the Opera-Browser. I am getting crazy, because nothing doesn't work for me!

go to the danish royal watchers site and click on the live streaming link, Hopefully this will help

Alexandra of Berleburg looks classical as always.

And Mathilde and Victoria are also elegant.

Susan Donaldson is wearing grey and black. Quite stylish but a bit sober for a christening IMO.

CP Victoria is in white. Lovely suit but strange thing on her head.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!! both Mathilde & Victoria look absloutley beautiful.
Love Mathilde's hair piece & white lace coat..Victoria's hair piece is weird but really nice.

Well, Mette-Marit, dissapointing...except for the hair-band/hair-piece. But im giving credit that she is in color

Last edited:
Well, Mette-Marit... what can one say? Headband, and not really a fitted coat/dress...

Mary seems to wear a similar headpiece as last year.

The live-stream doesn't work for me.Does anyone know if there's another one?

Nikolai and Felix are wearing the same outfit as on the mums 2nd weddingday (I think)

Mary is wearing blush pink and that flower thing on her head again.

Joachim and the princes, Carina, Gustav and Benedikte have arrived looking divine.

Nicolai and Felix are in the same suits as their wore to their mother's wedding.

Mette Marit = Frump. Her coat looks like it was originally made for Big Momma and has shrunk in the wash and as for the ribbon at the side of her head....oh dear.

Wow, Benedikte. There is a lady who knows how to dress... Maybe a bit cliché with pink for the christening of a girl, but, from what I could see in the few seconds - very elegant.

Wow. I actually gasped when Princess Benedikte got out of the car. She looks wonderful. By far the best dressed so far in a baby pink. Gorgeous shape to the outfit and the hat is perfect.

Mary in light purplish pink. Dress sewn by Danish designer.

Mary looking beautiful, beautiful choice of color, like the dress, very summer. I wish she went for something abit different for the hair-piece, too similar to the one worn for Christian's christining.
Christian looks like a little grown man in his outfit, i like it!!
Joachims boys, adorable little outfits

And the christening of Prince Christian.

Mary seems to be wearing a silk chiffon blush dress, slightly sheer.

QM's outfit is very old. About 10 years old I think.

QM's outfit is very old. About 10 years old I think.
I knew I had seen that hat before - you don't easily forget a hat like that ;)

Close-ups of Christian - he is one cute, serious adorable little guy:wub:

love the ladies outfit...even QM...even though it's very old...

can't wait for the name to be announce!!!

Im taking back my words, im not liking Mary's dress at all, sleeves are abit too long, doesnt fit nicely though i like the color.
I know the hair-piece is the same style she wore to Christian's christing but it looks like its exactly the same, is it?

Queen Anne Marie looks ghastly. A straw hat with a blue jacket and black skirt? No! She can do much much better. QM's outfit actually was first seen at the wedding of Princess Alexia - that's how old it is!

Fred is tearing up already.
I love a man who cries in public.

Im taking back my words, im not liking Mary's dress at all, sleeves are abit too long, doesnt fit nicely though i like the color.
I know the hair-piece is the same style she wore to Christian's christing but it looks like its exactly the same, is it?

From what I can tell, Mary's headpiece is the same as the one she wore to Christian's christening. I'm still undecided about Mary's outfit, though I do like the colour

Oh, Lilleprinsesse is crying a little :wub:

Back
Top Bottom