Christening of Prince Christian: January 21, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yennie said:
Ah, I see... wasnt there any photos of her? Or was it just me who didn´t recognice her

Yennie, i found 1 from eastnews
Amber Petty, Princess Mary's bestfriend & bridesmaid, is the one on the right with yellow hat.

mjwimb.jpg

and some more from jutland press

Last edited:
I've read somewhere on this forum that Joachin's girlfriend was invited. Was that confirmed?

Thanks to everyone for all the pictures.

2 of my godparent predictions were corrrect, Haakon and Victoria, although I was surprised to see Mette-Marit as a god-parent.

Christian has filled out, bless him. He looks like quite a chubby little baby now!
Mary's hair and the flowers were very nice, although the rest of the outfit was a complete disaster, I'm not quie sure what she was thinking of. I've always thought she'd suit short hair and the Christening photos just confirmed that!

christian is sooo cute! he really looks like princess Mary-- their noses are the same!!! TOO CUTE!!

i also loved how frederik put his arm on mary's back :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This week's iHOLA magazine cover features Prince Christian's Baptism.

Photo from iHOLA.com

Point De Vue also has coverage of Prince Christian's Baptism (10 pages)

Photos from pointdevue.fr

Attachments

• ho3209ampli.jpg
    ho3209ampli.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 246
  • pdvcouv12833.jpg
    pdvcouv12833.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 301
  • pdvcouv89858.jpg
    pdvcouv89858.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 399
Last edited by a moderator:
awwwwww hes a doll love em :) a total angel hes as cute as a botton

Is there any way to see clips of the ceremony now? Would dearly love to see the ceremony and hear when Mary pronouce the baby's name...

thks

Here are the pictures I scanned from this issue of Hola magazine.​

I am aware that some pics are the same as posted by other members so if Moderators decide so please remove it. I just found the pictures so pretty and big that I had to post it here.

(Source: Hola magazine)

(Source: Hola magazines)

(Source: Hola magazine)

(source: Hola magazine)

I feel so sorry for poor Felix. I know everybody wanted to see Joachim's and Alexandra's darling little boys but he obviously felt bad and it looks like he was miserable the whole time. :(

ysbel said:
I feel so sorry for poor Felix. I know everybody wanted to see Joachim's and Alexandra's darling little boys but he obviously felt bad and it looks like he was miserable the whole time. :(

was it explained what happened with Felix? perhaps headache or cold?

Alexandra told one of the reporters that he had a cold and having a cold in that weather is enough to make a little boy miserable.

Just a quick thank you for the wonderful pictures from a new fan of the danish royal family. I have to admit the pictures of Joachim and his boys were my favorites.

:D

(source: Hola magazine)

What's the deal with Mary's sister..., she seems around Joachim and his children.:confused:

Last edited:
Another galery of photos, one looks really funny because Prince Christian seems to be observing with curiosity something, at this link of diez minutos.

Regards and Enjoy :).

mtbcm

Last edited:
Citizen2005 said:
What's the deal with Mary's sister..., she seems around Joachim and his children.:confused:

she is probably photographed close to him because they're both godparents to prince christian. so, by protocol, walk nearby, seated nearby, et cetera :) ;)

Citizen2005 said:

I noticed that too, but I think it is natural that she felt a little lost among so many strange people and she hold on to a best-known and Prince Joachim seem such a nice and funny guy:cool: . I uderstand her perfectly :D ... From all the godparents he is the one she knows best :) .

Today's (26 January) christening exhibition preparation at Amalienborg Museum.
Prince Christian's christening dress & items will be displayed there starting tomorrow.

(photos from polfoto)

for more information on the exhibition, go here

if baby Christian someday becomes King couldnt he pick a middle
say Valdemar V or John III ar those the right numbers with the names :)

Back
Top Bottom