Avatars, Fanart, Wallpapers & Videos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, the first one...had a weird song :p
The second one I picked more carefully!
Glad you like them, they're my first two videos, ever!
And, I just noticed, I joined way back in 2005...and just started posting! But I have been lurking here for a while, just never took the time to post until now!

Last edited:
Boredom

As do I, I would rather see news about them, but I thought I should make a video or two, if not because I just found out how to, but because of total, utter boredom.

Eh, that's cool ...

Just sayin' ...

The Fan tributes are enterprising, but I like the real thing, myself ... And, good for good for being creative!

-- :flowers:

Here's a few videos (not music videos...actual videos of the DRF)

Part 1 - Kongekrøniken af Torben Schou, 1. del (TV AVISEN 21:00 19. januar 2006)

Part 2 - Kongekrøniken af Torben Schou, 2. del (TV AVISEN 21:00 20. januar 2006)

Part 3 - Kongekrøniken af Torben Schou, 3. del (TV AVISEN 18:30 21. januar 2006)

Part 4 - Kongekrøniken af Torben Schou, 4. del (TV AVISEN 21:00 22. januar 2006)

I love Part 2....I adore the part where they show the part of Frederik's wedding speech where he says "Come, let us go! Come, let us see!" and then they play that part of the song, and it shows Fred and Mary with the kangaroos.

Also has a clip of Mary's hat flying off! lol.

I just happened upon them in my bookmarks, I was quite surprised to see them! Very glad I found them.

Great video, T4, thanks for posting it!:flowers:

Nonetheless, I will admit that they way the program was edited it, it was a bit over the top. But then again it was at the beginning of royal wedding mania in Denmark and Australia...everyone was excited, including myself. Mary and Frederik are still one of my favorite royal couples alongside King Abdullah and Queen Rania of Jordan.

Danish Royal Wedding - Royal Theatre Gala Performance 2004

Hi guyz, i'm new on the forum.

Hi, i found this video on internet:

Video cnn frederik mary - cnn, frederik, mary - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

I suppose gala performance was great. Outlandish and ballet performance sounds so cool. Does anyone have video for Outlandish's performance from Galla performance or from Rock n Royal concert? im dying to see them. if anyone has it, please share it with us. i beg u. :)

How do you make it?? In which program?

familyre5.jpg

Thank you agnessa, you do have a nack for making wonderful videos.
x

Unfortunately some videos I put here I had to took down from youtube. but I put there many new videos and you can look them from my channel... if you wanna...

YouTube - Agnessa84's Channel

I am a new members about this forum and a fan about Mary and Fred.it is a cool forum.I would like to ask you where I can find the DVD about Mary & Fred's wedding. Someone can help me!!:)

The last fan video is nicely done. Some nice clips of Mary and Fred.

That is such nice video!!! It definitely made me smile and is one of the better ones i have seen.

I made one new video of Mary and thought to do something with her and Frederick too... but then I thought that I wait until twins have been born and after that there will be another video about Frederick & Mary.

But be cause I don't do any videos with clips then I'm really really glad that there are some these videos. Really enjoy these:flowers:

There are some truly amazing pictures on here! Well done everyone!

I want to ask if I can use any of these? :blush:

So we had our usual movie nights the other day and everytime I see this movie Gladiator (my all time favourite action movie) I always end up with this beautiful song Now we are free in my head for days. It also doesn't help when Qantas uses it for one of their advertisements on tv.:p It didn't turn out as I wanted but I don't really want to start again.Posted on my new youtube channel :cool:. Tell me what you think:)

ETA: Here is the new one :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFcOJZZpx98

Last edited:
Great videos enjoyed them very much.

Not a fanart as such, just in my opinion one of those pictures, which show Mary at her best: Billed Bladet #32, Mary.jpg - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage
Warning! Big file.

One of those moments that are familiar to all parents: http://www.box.net/shared/968e4pp90u

And our Marie in a cathedral in Russia: http://www.box.net/shared/uq5734rcdj
You can almost hear the choir and feel the cold air, eh?

If you need some mood, while looking at Marie, here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNv5ZvzTGJw&feature=fvw

Last edited:
So we had our usual movie nights the other day and everytime I see this movie Gladiator (my all time favourite action movie) I always end up with this beautiful song Now we are free in my head for days. It also doesn't help when Qantas uses it for one of their advertisements on tv.:p It didn't turn out as I wanted but I don't really want to start again.Posted on my new youtube channel :cool:. Tell me what you think:)

ETA: Here is the new one :)

YouTube - Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary of Denmark

This is just amazing!! Such wonderful pictures/footage of their beautiful wedding with beautiful music playing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom