Annual Holiday to Verbier, Switzerland: 2002-2015, 2017, 2018, 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i noted that comment too. kind of an odd thing to say about an infant.

Yeah, it's a bit of a weird thing to say about an infant. If Isabella weighs more, that's good...it means she's healthy, I don't think it's good if a baby is model skinny....

I think Mary shouldn't have said anything, or maybe said "All babies develop at different times" but defiantly not suggest that Isabella is overweight...:ohmy:

I think that was just a funny comment by Mary.
C'mon!
Do you really think Mary has a problem with Isabella's "overweight"?
I really don't think so. Things should not be "over"-interpreted.

Yes, it was a joke. Everyone laughed. My kid is 20 months and people say "oh your so heavy", it isn't a comment so much on weight as it is they are getting so big, and eating so much now.

But I must admit, I am jealous of Mary. God, I need a vacation now! And lucky her is in Verbier. I don't ski, but I could just sit in the chalet and sleep! Maybe I should ask her to take me along next time! Her nanny can watch my son too! I wish!!

Thanks Amely for those extra pictures! :flowers: Do you know which day they were taken?

The little ones look so adorable! It is nice to see all of them there so happy.

A big thank you for all for providing the beautiful photos and the video clip.:flowers::flowers:
Isabella has such beautiful blues eyes and Christian is a delight to watch. He has such an angelic voice, full of energy and curiousity. It is so great to see the Danish Crown prince couple relaxing and so happy together their children .

Last edited:
Thanks Amely for those extra pictures! :flowers: Do you know which day they were taken?

Verbier/Switzerland February 19th, 2008 EXCLUSIVE Crown couple Frederik and Mary of Denmark in Switzerland with their children.
AOP/Eliot Press

thanks for the last pics!!!

I love to see pics of the whole family!!!!

So sorry, I can't answer that, as I only saw the Crown Princess come into contact with Christians snot.
Don't worry - it was a joke :D Can't think of the numerous times I - or my husband who is just as "responsible" for his own kids - have forgotten to bring along things like kleenex! But kudos to Mary for doing what any other parent would have done in the same situation.

Did anyone hear that Mary said that Isabella was "overweight", possibly in one of the videos taken at this photoshoot? There is this blogger who obviously hates Mary and I don't quite trust her information. Maybe Mary said "chubby" or something. Does anybody know.

I think she really said she is a bit overweight what I found really normal because kids of that age ussually are a bit overweight that's quite normal and maybe because of that she has some difficult to start crawl that's quite a normal thing to say!!!

Did anyone hear that Mary said that Isabella was "overweight", possibly in one of the videos taken at this photoshoot? There is this blogger who obviously hates Mary and I don't quite trust her information. Maybe Mary said "chubby" or something. Does anybody know.
The quote seems to be: (translated from Danish)
Frederik (about Isabella's crawling): [literal translation]She seems to be a bit heavy about it. ([Idiomatic translation]. She seems to be a bit late about it.)

Mary: Yes, perhaps she weighs a bit too much.

It seems to be one of those Danish expressions with double meaning that Mary may have misunderstood from Frederik. :ermm:

Oh well, isn't that a picture of when she went to Verbier last year??
I wonder why they didn't go this year?
Shame.
thank you for the article.
x

yes the pic is form last year!!!

I guess they did not go to Verbier this yeart because the timing was not good. They must have been busy!!

Great pics!!
When was it???

Hope to see more pics!

Lovely photos and lovely to see!
Hope that there will come many more photos!!!!

Great photos! I adore the photo of Christian and Isabella looking at each other! They look like they are having so much fun.

I enjoy spending time with my friends too, but I find Caroline's constant presence everywhere, a bit much.

Hofdame, private secretary, shopping and holidaying companion...I wonder if she tries to tuck her 'boss' into bed at night too..haha..j/k.

Isabella and Christian are so cute together!! they seem to be very close as brother and sister!!

Hope to see more pictures of this photosession because it surrely has been more than this! Little Christian should be starting by now to do some skiing! Hope also to see Mary skiing!:flowers:

Prince Christian was asked if he could ski and if he was good at it, he said he was good at skiing.

Back
Top Bottom