Annual Holiday to Verbier, Switzerland: 2002-2015, 2017, 2018, 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a beautiful family! Mary becomes more beautiful every day; they seem like such a happy family.

Isabella is such a cute little girl.

thanks for those beautiful pics!!! what a beautiful family!! isabella is almost already a little girl!!!

What a pleasant surprise!

Christian and Isabella have both grown so much! They're both incredibly adorable.

the little baby princess changed a lot, she started to look a lot like her bro the prince, same eyes & nose..:wub:

Wow! Isabella's eyes are very blue in that last picture. She is such a pretty little baby.

Isabella with a red nose! So cute!! :wub:

thanks for all the pics :flowers:

Bella is just a little doll! :wub: And Christian has grown so much since his last snow session, both M&F look very happy with their family

Me, too! Gosh, if they ever need a German babysitter, I'll do it for free! :D
The problem is that you would not be the only one with this offer :D;)

The new pictures are wonderful, one week after the pictures from
the Netherlands, I can't decide which ones I consider sweeter :)
You can see at Christian's little face that he already has many many
ideas for his little world.

Isabella have soo beautiful blue eyes:wub: She looks like a little doll:)

Is that a Prada jacket Mary is wearing???Last year she also wear a Prada ligth Blue jacket!!!!!

Nothing more to add but to agree with everyone,the two little darlings are too cute!:flowers:

hope to see more pictures but outside the photosession!

The pictures are so beautiful!
And your right the two children look so beautiful!
Yeah, i do hope there are more photos outside the photosession!
They look like such a sweet family!
:wub:;)

Christian is really cute with that snowball and once we started to play he didn't want to stop and posing fot hte photographers again was really difficult for him, that's pretty normal for a boy of his age!!!!He really loves the snow and maybe next year we can get to see little Christian on the skis! He really doesn't want to go away, it just remind e of my son who uses to do the same when he doesn't want something and I have to pick him up!!!!!

I am never tired to say how much I like this couple and the Children. :wub:

Christian is very cute and funny, playing with the snow. He seems to be very curios and pro-active. Isabella is still very little, and we still can't know much about her personality, but all I could look at was to her so gorgeous blue eyes!

Wonderful family!

I think it's Prada too. Mainly because of the red zip. ;)

Yes I think both jackets she used this year and last year are Prada ski jackets mostly because of that red zip, I also think so, Mary and her fashion brands...;)

Just lovely pictures!

Christian and Isabella are adorable...I could eat them both! :wub:

They look like a happy fun-loving family. Just beautiful. :)

i think little christian can be a handfull

i just watched to clip of them on holiday , and i reckon that little chris can be a bit of a handfull sometime,

i don't know if anyone has notice but every time there is a photo chritian is always looking up and now i know why.

i like how there is no airs and grace's about fred and mary when it come to there kids , i do think if it was behind closed doors and he was acting like that i think he would probley got in to trouble .

no offance who ever is reading this

I think Christian has made avery good job on this photoshot,he has behaved very well during the first shoots, then he needed to play a bit in that wonderful snow just like any other two year old kid has done and then when their pearents told him to be still for one more time he didn't want to, that is pretty normal and even when Fred holds him to go back home he just wanted to stay there and play a little more, that is very normal and I don't think that he would got into trouble because that is just how normal kids behave in this situation!!!!!!

Little Christian shurely showed that he fights for what he wants. :D Just like any other boy in his age who start to be a little rebellious.
I just remember the interview where Mary and Fred said: "He (Christian) is mild; she (Isa) is wild!" Isabella looks quite calm to me. Both kiddies are really adorable.
Btw, I just noticed that Mary still pronounces "Christian" in quite an English way.

i just watched to clip of them on holiday , and i reckon that little chris can be a bit of a handfull sometime,

i don't know if anyone has notice but every time there is a photo chritian is always looking up and now i know why.

i like how there is no airs and grace's about fred and mary when it come to there kids , i do think if it was behind closed doors and he was acting like that i think he would probley got in to trouble .

no offance who ever is reading this

No offence taken, I quite agree with you. Looks like Christian is definately hitting the "terrible twos". And I would have to say that if they were behind closed doors, I would hope that he would get in trouble. I am a firm believer in discipline, whether at home or out. I'm glad to see that Frederick didn't let Christian down to run all over the place, he handled the trantrum pretty well considering all the photographers that were there.

Back
Top Bottom