Annual Holiday to Verbier, Switzerland: 2002-2015, 2017, 2018, 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe next time you could fly over and co-ordinate the photo shoot:rolleyes:

Maybe next time you could fly over and co-ordinate the photo shoot:rolleyes:

We are all entitled to our opinions and that is simply my opinion. Doesn't mean I disagree that I should co-ordinate with them. Im sure they have planned it out to what they want with the kids but that doesn't mean I should like it :)

I like the pic of them all standing together, thanks for posting the links, such a wonderful royal family!

Fantastic photos of DRF in winter holiday in Verbier :)

PI has mittens with Hello Kitty ;) how sweet :D

It's an adorable photoshoot, all the kids have grown a lot and the twins seems eager to crawl around :p Mary looks absolutely stunning.

I missed the point of the video?

Practically they're just advertising for the magazine that's out on Thursday.

I would looooooooooove to have tons of HQ pics of this photosession!!

Thank you all for your posts

Thank you to all for sharing the photos and the videos. Very lovely pictures, and all look like they're enjoying themselves. This couple has gorgeous children.

Photos like photos, every year the same. This time more charming because of twins presence. Pity because of lack of interaction between Frederik and Mary.

Photos like photos, every year the same. This time more charming because of twins presence. Pity because of lack of interaction between Frederik and Mary.
they look fine to me, but cmon, with 4 children young they must have all atention turned to that side:lol:
Mary was looking carefully to Christian and Isabella when they started rolling on the snow:flowers:

Happy with the photos, thanks to all who provided the links. Shows one thing, and that is - Fred and Mary have their hands full with little bundles of joy and having to keep an eye on Christian and Isabella as well, must be tiring by the end of a day. But a satisfied kind of worn out I imagine.

Oh, wow, little Josephine looks like a tiny mini-me Prince Henrik in pink! Adorable pictures and love Christian and Isabella frolicking in the snow. Thanks to all who shared.

Last edited:

Seriously?:flowers: Fred and Mary had a few days by themselves before the family showed up. We've seen plenty of pics over the last month or so of the two of them interacting:whistling:

Oh Me-Gosh! How cute! Makes you want to have another one, doesn't it? Maybe not :D but totally precious.
yes i thought the very same thing:ROFLMAO:
i dont want to have kids, but when i see families like this it kinda gives me a click!, 2 boys and 2 girls seems perfect to me, but to dificult to raise as a "normal" person.

Aw, Princess Isabella is adorable! I like how she playfully makes faces at the cameras.

Isabella loves to copy everything that Christian does. Like rolling about in the snow. I bet they are great mates playing together.

Isabella is quite the character!

Lovely pictures, lovely family. I cannot help but think that Isabella is an attention seeker, probably jealous of the attention that her twin siblings receive, which explains all her eccentric behaviour, always trying to catch the limelight. One think I noticed is that josephine is the only child with dark eyes.

Thanks for the pics.

The thing I liked the most was Christian and Bella rolling down in the snow.
That was sheer uninhibited joy.

Lovely pictures, lovely family. I cannot help but think that Isabella is an attention seeker, probably jealous of the attention that her twin siblings receive, which explains all her eccentric behaviour, always trying to catch the limelight. One think I noticed is that josephine is the only child with dark eyes.
Oh no, she has always been that way, don´t blame the attention of the twins :flowers:

Poor dear Frederik is achieving that distinguished look about him, with all that grey hair. And dear little Isabella, when she's not copying what Christian is doing she loves to act the fool. I think she enjoys receiving laughs from her audience.

Alls I'll say is that those twin babies look very well-fed. :) Must be a handful to carry - and I don't mean behaviorally. :p Frederick and Mary must have muscles.

Back
Top Bottom