A Princess is Born in Denmark!: April 21, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic! Congrats to the DRF! IS there atranslation of that in English?

Congratulations ! :flowers: what wonderful news, just as i had expected:ROFLMAO:

Congratulations, what a wonderful blessing! And from all appearances, a quick delivery.

Will it be as before with Prince Christian in terms of not revealing the name until the christening?

Amazing news!! a little danish princess,,,thats wonderful...Congratulations!!

Congratulations to Frederik and Mary for this little girl!!:flowers:

Congratulations ! :flowers: what wonderful news :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I didn't vote right, but that's okay. Great news and congrats to the family. So that means that it's girls all around for the recent births and the expected birth in Spain.

Great news!!! Congratulations to Mary and Frederik:flowers:

so will we have to wait for the name as long as we did for Christian or would this be quicker?

how long till we know what theyve named the little princess ?

monkeyfish said:
Will it be as before with Prince Christian in terms of not revealing the name until the christening?
I believe so. It has been like that for all the previous children born in this generation - Nikolai, Felix and Christian, so I would think it was strange if they didn't do it like that. I hope that the christening is a bit closer than three months, though.

A girl is wonderful news. :wub:

Congratulations to the DRF on getting a new member to their family.

And to Denmark for getting a princess after 60 yrs.

:):):):):):):)

Yay! I knew it would be a girl! The first Danish princess in 60 years! congrats to the proud parents and big brother Christian. He has a baby sister! Isn't that something. I hope that they don't wait so long to release the name as they did with Christian.

I think we have to wait. I understand it to be Danish tradition not just the tradition with the first born and not just royal tradition. I thought many Danes practiced this tradition. But someone in Denmark please correct me if I'm wrong.

Congratulations to the happy parents!
Queen Margrethe must be delighted!

Oh, I'm so glad it's a girl!! :wub: I can't wait to see how Mary dresses her and how she and Christian interact.

My vote for a name is Ingrid.

Finally a baby girl in the family!!! :lol:

Congratulations to the parents, their families and big brother Christian! :flowers::wub::flowers:

That was so fast!!! Probably because we didn't know from the beginning she was admitted to the hospital...;)

I hope she would be named Elizabeth - after the wonderful Queen she is shearing her birthday with - and in honour of her own mother (Mary Elizabeth) and her grandmothers; Elizabeth Margrethe Henrietta.

wonderful, wonderful news. My congrats to Fredrick and Mary.

Gee, I'm really anxious for some photos already does anyone know how long it was until the first photos of Christian were released?

Congratulations to the lovely couple! I can't wait to see the face and the name of little girl.

Will she be titled HRH or HH?

Oh, it`s such a nice (and really quick) surprice - a new danish princess after 60 years. Congratulations to the danish royal family :flowers:

Wonderfull news!!It's a real baby-girl boom these days.....!:wub: :flowers:

acdc1 said:
Will she be titled HRH or HH?

HRH.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom