A Princess is Born in Denmark!: April 21, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the royal family, seems like just yesterday I was eagerly following the birth of Prince Christien, wonderful news!

Yay!!! Congratulations! I didn't expect the baby to be born so soon. I totally wasn't expecting a girl but I'm very happy that they now have one of each. I can't wait to hear her name (I hate waiting; at least with Christian we assumed that would be his name!). She'll be a stunning little princess no doubt.

What does NN stand for? No name? And are they going to wait until she is christensed like they did with Christian?

Congratulations to the happy family. :flowers:

regardez said:
What does NN stand for? No name? And are they going to wait until she is christensed like they did with Christian?

Yes, Princess No Name. It is thought that her name will be announced at the christening though I personally hope not. It's too long to wait. :sad:

Congratulations to Frederik and Mary on the birth of their daughter. I'm sure she is very beautiful and will have her daddy wrapped around her little finger!:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

crisscross1 said:
Yes, Princess No Name. It is thought that her name will be announced at the christening though I personally hope not. It's too long to wait. :sad:

I believe we might have to wait, Crisscross1, but I'm with you on this one. I really don't want to wait three months before we know the Llle Prinessen's name.

Just get it over with, Mary and Frederik, and tell us the baby's name already so we can move on with our lives! ;)

Congratulations Mary, Frederik and Christian.

crisscross1 said:
I hope they announce the name before then! With Christian there wasn't much suspense because of tradition it was assumed that his name would be Chrisitan but we have no idea what the little princesses name could be!

mary will leave the hospital tomorrow?

Was it already announced that Mary would leave hospital tomorrow? Quite early, but it means we will see pics of a little princess.:)

just as I hoped :)...congratulations for the couple and baby christian.

Yay! A little girl! Here's to the baby princess boom. Congratulations to Mary and Frederik and big brother Christian

Congratulations!

Prince Henrik must be happy, he finally has a granddaughter he's always wanted. :lol:

Danes must be very happy right now. The first Danish Princess since 1946...they've waited a long time.

How wonderful. I voted for a boy but really I hoped it was a girl.

Congrats to the happy couple and little Christian and all the people in Denmark and Australia. Another little kingaroo!:clap:

norwegianne said:
Changing a law that is tied into the Danish constitution isn't something done quickly.

I don't know how far they've got, but when I checked Tronfølgeloven at Retsinfo (host to the Danish laws) earlier today, it was still the same from 1953, with brother before sister, that was listed as the current one.

Right now it doesn't matter much though.

I read somewhere that it was voted in the Parliament the firsrt time or read. But is as complicated as in Spain there has to be first a Viote in Parliamnet with 2/3 majority then after elections the second vote with 2/3 majority and then there has to be a referrendum where 40% of the people who are allowed to vote have to vote yes.
Perhaps if Frederik and Mary's third child is again a boy it would be help.

Oh what wonderful news! Congratulations to the family.
I'm grinning from ear to ear! :wub:

It's so perfect that they had a girl. The pigeon Pair. Mary and Frederik are so lucky :flowers:

Hopefully the little danish princess will not carry his brother Christian's big head.....

This Australian is very pleased for Mary and Frederik, the Royal House, and particularly the people of Denmark. Mary has proved herself a good mother, the first requisite for contented children, and I wish them all a wonderful and happy future.

MissSaga said:
It's so perfect that they had a girl. The pigeon Pair. Mary and Frederik are so lucky :flowers:

That is IMHO a silly thing to say. Families with only girls or boys are not less perfect than the others, or the parents are not less happy than others parents. My parents are the proud and very happy parents of four girls and they never thought they were less happy because their last baby was a girl and not a boy.

A sister for prince Christian, Congratulations to Frederik and Mary.

I cannot hope but to see the girl

Danielane said:
That is IMHO a silly thing to say. Families with only girls or boys are not less perfect than the others, or the parents are not less happy than others parents. My parents are the proud and very happy parents of four girls and they never thought they were less happy because their last baby was a girl and not a boy.

I think you're possibly reading too much into Miss Saga's post, Danielane. And just because to you, a pigeon pair is no less perfect than four girls (respectively), that does not make Miss Saga's comment silly, it just means you don't share her view.

Last edited:
Congratulations to frederik and Mary for thhis little girl!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom