A Princess is Born in Denmark!: April 21, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I heard a bit more of what The Reigning Couple said. First of all, Her Majesty said “she is such a sweet and lovely girl”. When asked what they had told Prince Christian, Her Majesty replied that they had decided to leave that to the parents. Moreover, Her Majesty revealed that she had held the Princess in her arms, and when asked whom she thought the Princess looked like, she wittily replied that, “babies are very sweet, but look like, well, babies”. When asked whether he was happy to have count a girl in the number of grandchildren, His Royal Highness The Prince Consort said that, “now, they have one of each”.

CONGRATULATIONS TO FEDERIK AND MARY!!! :):)

This baby boom belonged to small princesses, first the girl of Maxima Then the girl of Mary and soon the girl of Letizia!!:flowers:

Last edited:
To celebrate the birth of a little princess in Denmark, Danish political party Dansk Folkeparti has donated 25,000 kroner (app. 4,600 USD) to the Danish Association for Mental Health of which Her Royal Highness is patron.

Great News. Congratulations to them all :flowers:

That little girl is gonna be spoiled to death!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Congratulations to Fred & Mary:flowers:

congrats to the couple. I'm so glad it was a little girl i cant wait to find out what her name is

kez_1982 said:
You're totally right!! And I bet she's going to be a doll!!! I thought it was going to be a boy, but this is better, she's the first royal princess born in Denmark for years and I bet Queen Margrethe is very happy with her first granddaughter!!! Congrats to the Danish Royal Family!!!:flowers:

Queen Margrethe has always said that she wanted to have a girl herself after the two boys so let's hope this little princess can be a consolation...

:flowers:

:clap: :w00t2: :whistling: I am doing cartwheels and singing! I wanted a girl for them so badly!!!! It's wonderful news! My day is officially MADE in the shade!! Woohoo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to all the family and a warm welcome for the little princess

Health and happiness always

:wub:

A daughter ! :wub: :wub:

Congratualtions to Mary, Frederik and Christian ! I'm so happy :flowers: :flowers:

I cannot belive it! Wow! What a surprise! I didn't expect the baby to be born so early!
And it's a daughter! Fantastic news! :flowers:
Many congratulations!

Honetstly... I'm shocked... no ... shocked is not the right word.. let's say SUPRISED!
I came home and expected to read about baby news for Letizia...
But Mary?
Wow, that was really unexpected!

Fantastic! A Royal Surprise...

Last edited:
talk about a man over the moon, i can't understand a word and understand everything he's says (how tall she is is really funny)
soooo happy it's a princess i wanted one so bad, glad everyone is healthy and doing so well can't wait to see the first pics of the family. wow mary is something, first the heir right away now the first princess in 60 years, what an achiever. i'm so thrilled, just thrilled.

Gongratulations! I was really rooting for a girl, but I actually thought it would be a boy.

:wub:

Wonderful news! Congrats to the couple and Christian, as well as their families, and all of Denmark!

Congrats to the entire DRF! How nice for Margarethe and Henrik to have a granddaughter after 3 grandsons!

I knew it!! :) Congratulations to Denmark!!! :flowers:

A baby girl is wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, I'm so glad it's a girls, all the best wishes to the family!!!!

According to Danish Royal Watchers:
* mother and child can go home tomorrow :flowers:

I'm really curious how the Lille Prinses looks like...maybe they'll do it like when Christian was born and present the Princess right tomorrow.I hope so :rolleyes:

I'm so thrilled! A little Princess. Ok so I've cried a little tear because I'm so happy for the Danish RF but who cares?! A little life! So precious, so special. God Bless them all.

I wish Mary decides to go home tomorrow, because then we get to see pictures of her & the new born & im assuming the family will release a few official photos with the new born just as done with chiristian. But if she doesnt plan to go home, then id understand, must be difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom