A Princess is Born in Denmark!: April 21, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lucien said:
"Early today"....?

It was at 16.02 PM (CET)..it's all in the time difference..:flowers:

yes, we have to remember that some news papers are Australian, so they'd be using their time & dates (day ahead):)

Congratulations with the birth ,girl or boy it's health happy to all!!

Regarding the discharge of HRH The Crown Princess, HRH The Crown Prince said that it would be up to his wife, but that sleeping bags would probably come in handy for the reporters.

The Chinese lunar calendar was right!

Congratulations! I'm sure she's a beautiful baby. :)

Congratulations to the couple. And a Princess! Hooray!

Prince Christian is NOT in the car with his grand parents, the media was misinformed. Obviously, it is way passed hid bedtime!

Congratulations to the family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am happy it is a girl.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! A little princess, finaly!

great great news! another litlle princess!!!!!
it's great fot mary! the first girl in the royal family since 1946!

Lasse Pedersen said:
Prince Christian is NOT in the car with his grand parents, the media was misinformed. Obviously, it is way passed hid bedtime!
Yes, I was a bit confused, too, as Frederik mentioned at the press conference that Christian's bedtime was approaching, so he would probably not meet his sister today.

I didn't expect the new princess to arrive today!
But CONGRATULATIONS to Fred, Mary, Christian and DRF:flowers:
It is certainly a great news.

That is really lovely news I am thrilled for all concerned

The Reigning Couple outsmarted the press by entering the Copenhagen University Hospital via a parking basement, thus avoiding having microphones stuck up their noses before the visit. However, the Rolls Royce Silver Spur (Krone 121) is waiting outside the main entrance of the hospital wherefore it is plausible to assume that the Reigning Couple will pass the assembled press on their way home!

Wonderful news!! :flowers:

The little Princess shares her birthday with Queen Elizabeth II, who celebrates her 81st birthday.

Lasse Pedersen said:
The Reigning Couple outsmarted the press by entering the Copenhagen University Hospital via a parking basement, thus avoiding having microphones stuck up their noses before the visit. However, the Rolls Royce Silver Spur (Krone 121) is waiting outside the main entrance of the hospital wherefore it is plausible to assume that the Reigning Couple will pass the assembled press on their way home!

That's funny! Leave it to a wise older couple to outsmart those young journalists. Good for them, I think it's better that they have peace going in and aren't bothered and then I'm sure they can say a few words after their visit. I can hardly wait for some pics.

A sister for Christian-how wonderful! Caught me a little by surprise because I was thinking it might have been an anniversary baby. Still, it's great that the baby is well and Mary is in good shape.:flowers: :wub: :wub:

Yeaahhh! A little princess for Denmark. Congratulations!!!

I had a feeling it would be a girl. I'm so happy for them.

The Reigning Couple just left the hospital. Her Majesty and His Royal Highness were, as expected, very brief in their comments. I still maintain that you do not speak to the monarch unless spoken to… but the press is obviously not aware of this. So, a bit annoyed, I can ‘report’ that the couple stated that they were very happy, that the parents are well and happy and that the Princess is very beautiful. And Her Majesty, when asked, made it very clear that they had no intention whatsoever to ‘help’ The Crown Prince Couple decide what to call the new-born princess!

wonderfull it's a girl....................
congratulations

Lasse Pedersen said:
The Reigning Couple just left the hospital. Her Majesty and His Royal Highness were, as expected, very brief in their comments. I still maintain that you do not speak to the monarch unless spoken to… but the press is obviously not aware of this. So, a bit annoyed, I can ‘report’ that the couple stated that they were very happy, that the parents are well and happy and that the Princess is very beautiful. And Her Majesty, when asked, made it very clear that they had no intention whatsoever to ‘help’ The Crown Prince Couple decide what to call the new-born princess!

Gee that was a really quick visit I'm a little shocked at the time line here. I thought they would spend more time inside the hospital. Surprised!:ermm:

Congratulations! A baby girl is wonderful!! Mary is going to enjoy dressing her up!!

Jen_ryc said:
Congratulations! A baby girl is wonderful!! Mary is going to enjoy dressing her up!!

Watch this little girl turn out to be a tomboy. After all she has to keep up with Christian.

Jen_ryc said:

You're totally right!! And I bet she's going to be a doll!!! I thought it was going to be a boy, but this is better, she's the first royal princess born in Denmark for years and I bet Queen Margrethe is very happy with her first granddaughter!!! Congrats to the Danish Royal Family!!!:flowers:

Congratulations to Mary, Frederick and Christian. I was not expecting these news for a few more weeks, but a great way to start the weekend.

Does anybody know when we might expect to find out the princess' name? Will we have to wait till her baptism too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom