The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 12:37 PM
Serene Highness

On Fred's wikipedia page it says right after the court announcement of the pregnancy it has now added one sentence for the little princess. "Their daughter was born on April 21, 2007." It's right under the "marriage and children" part.

I think it's safe to say that through the years grandma and granddaughter will be celebrating their birthdays together.

Old 04-21-2007, 12:38 PM
Royal Highness

Congratulations to the Crown Princely Couple and to little Prince Christian on this new addition to the family!!!

Old 04-21-2007, 12:38 PM
Serene Highness

congratulations to the royal family ...i guess this year is the GIRLS YEAR hehehee yeahhhh!!!!!!
Old 04-21-2007, 12:43 PM
Serene Highness

I like the name Caroline for the princess. Caroline Elizabeth, sounds good to me. I know there is a Princess Caroline already in Monaco but she's older and it's not like the two Caroline's will be growing up together you know what I mean. It's just different, IMO.
Old 04-21-2007, 12:43 PM
Courtier

Congratulations to Mary & Fred & Christian!
Old 04-21-2007, 12:44 PM
Aristocracy

Just home from work, I am on the edge of my chair in front of the TV. Right now, the press is waiting for HRH The Crown Prince to come down and greet the press. There is some speculation as to whether The Crown Prince will come down alone or with Prince Christian in his hand!

You haven’t heard the last from me today!!!

Cheers,
Lasse
Old 04-21-2007, 12:44 PM

Great !

I wish the little princess is like her father.
Their first child is like princess Mary.
Old 04-21-2007, 12:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Frederik is coming out now. Without Christian.
Old 04-21-2007, 12:46 PM
Serene Highness

See what happens when one is having too much fun and caught up in the moment. Time goes by or posts go by. I didn't even realize I had gone past my 500th post. This is a big moment for me!
Old 04-21-2007, 12:46 PM
Aristocracy

How wonderful! Congratulations to the whole family.
Old 04-21-2007, 12:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Summary of Frederik's press conference, from Frederik:

"It was just as fantastic" (as the last time)

She has a lot of hair. I was more "present" this time. She looks a lot like a baby. I feel great about it. Mary is "super good". The birth took about six hours.

Frederik also thought he had tears in his eyes this time. He wasn't as scared to hold the baby as he was last time. Christian needs a bit of time to get used to the idea. He doesn't know what a little sister is, he's just getting used to the concept of a baby.

We're just as happy as the first time.

It's a unique experience to get a girl this time.

We can't exclude a name, but you won't get it yet.
Old 04-21-2007, 12:48 PM
Serene Highness

wow only 6 hours. That seems kind of quick I mean that's good but kind of quick
Old 04-21-2007, 12:48 PM
Moderator Emeritus

A Princess, A Princess, A princess!!!!!!!!

(LadyK dances around)
I go away for less than an hour, and a baby is born!!!!!

Congratulations to Frederik, Mary, Christian, Margrethe, and Denmark!!!

Finally, a little girl.

I can't wait to see her- little (a first name) Henrietta.

Welcome to the world, Princess.

Old 04-21-2007, 12:49 PM
Nobility

Gosh, I was away for just two hours and when I come back I new a princess was born. What a surprise! Well, I was waiting for a boy but it's great the baby was born healthy. Congrats to the parents and the adorable big brother Christian.
Old 04-21-2007, 12:49 PM
Courtier

I was sure that baby will be boy And now I am very happy that there is finally perincess in DRF
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL FAMILY!
Old 04-21-2007, 12:50 PM
Serene Highness

We need a nickname for this new princess. She's not going to have a name for awhile so a nickname needs be thought of. Or at least it's likely she won't have a name for awhile.
Old 04-21-2007, 12:50 PM
Royal Highness

is frederik talking about it posted anywhere on the internet? id really love to see it.
Old 04-21-2007, 12:53 PM
Heir Apparent

The medical personell: Mary had an epidural. The medical personell thought it was a quick and easy birth for a second time mother - as Normal as anything. And the girl is adorable. She cried just as getting out. Her hair is dark, and there's lots of it - maybe with a bit of curls. She is a pink girl.

The water burst in the middle of the day.

Normal birth. No caesarean. So, if Mary feels for it, she could leave tomorrow.

Mary is awake, and so is the little girl.
Old 04-21-2007, 12:55 PM
Aristocracy

Yepiii!!! I knew it. She would have a girl. Congratulations to Prince Frederik, princess Mary and little prince Christian

Couldn't wait to see her picture!
Old 04-21-2007, 12:55 PM
Heir Apparent

It's still the 21st in Europe is it not!!

The little Princess shares a Birthday with her English 'cousin' Exactly 81 years apart!!!

Closed Thread