Old 05-02-2007, 10:51 AM
Royal Highness

What is the name new Danish Princess?

Old 05-02-2007, 10:52 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUEENECE29
What is the name new Danish Princess?
it is not revealed yet, and won't be officially announced until her christening in july. on the meantime the press refers to her as lillepigen or lilleprinsessen (little girl, little princess).

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 05-02-2007, 10:55 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota
it is not revealed yet, and won't be officially announced until her christening in july. on the meantime the press refers to her as lillepigen or lilleprinsessen (little girl, little princess).
ok thanks Carlota
Old 05-02-2007, 01:06 PM
Courtier

I forgot to say Congratulations to the royal family. I knew she was having a girl.
Old 05-04-2007, 05:23 AM
Heir Apparent

My opinion about Mary's babys is that just after the birth they are not very pretty at all! But now we can see little Christian and he turns out to be a beautiful and lovely blond hair baby! As far as the little Princess I found her rather ugly has I found, at first, little Christian when he was born, but we can assume that this lilleprinsessen will be so beautiful has her older brother is now!
Old 05-04-2007, 05:37 AM
Royal Highness

To my the small princess me to seemed very beautiful, does not make lack that the boy is blond to be handsome I I believe that this princess goes to be very beautiful like her mother.
Old 05-04-2007, 05:40 AM
Courtier

Most newborn babies arn't exactly pretty, especially when we see them 2 or 3 days after the birth, like Christian and Lillepigen..

And Monica, I agree, this little girl will be so beautiful
Old 05-04-2007, 06:35 AM
Heir Apparent

I agree she will be very beautiful has her brother is now, but the first impression to me was that she isn't very pretty at all! And yes most of the babys the first days of their life are not very pretty but IMO Infanta Leonor was a very pretty and chubby baby for example!
Old 05-04-2007, 06:38 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
I agree she will be very beautiful has her brother is now, but the first impression to me was that she isn't very pretty at all! And yes most of the babys the first days of their life are not very pretty but IMO Infanta Leonor was a very pretty and chubby baby for example!
I agree, but then again Leonor was 8 days old when we saw her for the first time. But she really was a beautiful baby ! But we'll probably see Lille prinsessen soon, defintely before 1st of July.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:02 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
But then again, it is said that children born by caesarean are 'prettier' than children born by natural birth - since a child from a caesarean is not subjected to the pressures etc.

I disagree that 'lillepigen' - or lilleprinsessen was not pretty - she looked like a very pretty little baby to me, more so than Christian at the same age IMO.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:09 AM
Nobility

I also thought that lillepigen was very pretty. I know that some babies are not that cute at birth, but I thought her little face was very sweet. <Removed comments>
Old 05-04-2007, 05:14 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserDane
But then again, it is said that children born by caesarean are 'prettier' than children born by natural birth - since a child from a caesarean is not subjected to the pressures etc.

I disagree that 'lillepigen' - or lilleprinsessen was not pretty - she looked like a very pretty little baby to me, more so than Christian at the same age IMO.
I too think that lillepige was more pretty than Christian when he left the hospital even she was only two days old. I think it's usless to judge the look of newborns. I think that Christian has grown into a rather pretty little boy, very curious, very expressive, very close to his parents. To me it seems that lillepige has great potential to grow into a vey beautiful little girl and hopefully also one day into a very beautiful or maybe even better into a very attractive young woman. As always time will tell.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:59 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

I hare this opinion. Both of them will be wonderful children and more wonderful grown-up...of course, having each their own style. CrownPrince Frederick didn't seems awfully beatiful when a baby, but once he began to grew up, he became a very handsome child and man.

Vanesa.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:20 PM
Aristocracy

How can we have on opinion on a little one whom we have not seen really?
Old 05-05-2007, 01:17 AM
Serene Highness

history shows time and again that even 'uglier'-deemed newborns can become real swans in later life - one definite example of this is one John F Kennedy jr., an ugly infant (google it) who grew out to become one of the finer male specimens if you ask moi!

Although I also am of the opinion that those who were deemed beautiful as newborns, tend to stay that way mostly: look at Felix of Denmark for example, a gorgeous newborn and now, young boy, very handsome. Examples like that galore (Leonor of Spain, yep, she does qualify here I think)

I think as far as I've been able to see, Christian's little sister takes after her mother, Mary. I noticed for instance the in my view quite a big distance between upper lip and nose, a feature that Mary also has, and which, sorry folks, is not in my view one of the seven signs of beauty.
But indeed, what does it matter. Hopefully she's equipped with a decent brain and an even more decent heart and that's all a human needs to get going, really.

Closed Thread