The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 02:05 PM
Nobility

What a sweet family photo

Old 04-23-2007, 02:07 PM
Nobility

I is really a lovely and happy family.. Does anyone has the adress of them?? to send my congratulations?

Old 04-23-2007, 02:11 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxima88
I is really a lovely and happy family.. Does anyone has the adress of them?? to send my congratulations?
Official adress :

D.K.H. Kronprinsen og Kronprinsessens Hof
Amalienborg Slotsplads 7
Christian VIII's Palæ
1257 København K

Postal adress :

Postboks 2143
1015 København K

Old 04-23-2007, 02:12 PM
Heir Apparent

if you compare the baby picture of mary on the crown prince/ss webpage, then the new baby looks alot like Mary, at least I think so.
Old 04-23-2007, 02:27 PM
Courtier

this little family looks happy and healthy. Good for them. I wish them all the happiness in the world with their new little bundle of joy.
Old 04-23-2007, 02:28 PM
Royal Highness

The baby is soooo cute !!!!!!!!
Old 04-23-2007, 02:33 PM
Serene Highness

I am really much moved by the whole Mary-Fred story from start to now. They are both so blessed. I am really happy for them and wish them the best with their budding family.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 04-23-2007, 02:37 PM
Nobility

I actually found out about it on E! I was like Oh snap!!! Finally!... Good for them. :)

Old 04-23-2007, 02:49 PM
Royal Highness

Congratulations to the family!!!The baby looks so sweet
Old 04-23-2007, 03:14 PM
Gentry

Gosh i do really hope they take some "official" photos! I would love to see the little princess with her eyes open
I just love that we have a princess in Denmark..its really lovely. Its been such a heartwarming few days...
Oh! I read somewhere that someone thought Frederik was quite rude in answereing a request to remove the baby's cap..Was it here? I didnt think it was rude, i mean, he was smiling but firm. Anyway, i agree with Tv2News..Bravo Frederik!!!
Old 04-23-2007, 03:17 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargreteI
Official adress :

Amalienborg Slotsplads 7
Christian VIII's Palæ
1257 København K

Postal adress :

Postboks 2143
1015 København K

Thank you, maybe I'll send the congratulations. But will they read them? I'd like they to know that in Poland exists a girl who likes them. Maybe they will visit Poland some time?
Old 04-23-2007, 03:23 PM
Nobility

ºººººCONGRATULATIONSººººº
Old 04-23-2007, 03:31 PM
Courtier

Article from The Mercury

Quote:
PRINCESS Mary's newest crown jewel shone bright last night as the newborn girl left hospital to begin her fairytale life.
New mum Mary cradled the tiny daughter she's nicknamed little "Pigen", Danish for girl, for a crowd of hundreds gathered for the first glimpse.
"She's been good, very good for her mother. Only up once a night," the radiant Australian-born princess said. "I breastfeed her ... and she has a very good appetite."

Old 04-23-2007, 03:39 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nouvelle
Thank you, maybe I'll send the congratulations. But will they read them? I'd like they to know that in Poland exists a girl who likes them. Maybe they will visit Poland some time?
I do not know, but I am sure it will depend on how much mail they receive.

:)
Old 04-23-2007, 03:49 PM
Gentry

To me all newborns look the same but I'm happy that their baby is healthy.

What bothers me is that the royal site has not been updated yet. When Christian was born, and when Alexandran married it was updated quickly , but for the first Princess born to Denmark in 60 years...nothing.
Old 04-23-2007, 03:57 PM
Commoner

Congratulations Princess Mary
Old 04-23-2007, 05:32 PM
Gentry

congratulations for this little girl!!!!
Old 04-23-2007, 05:35 PM

Does anyone have any links to videos of the family leaving hospital today?
Old 04-23-2007, 05:39 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady E
This question may have been answered already... but I was wondering about Danish and Lutheran traditions regarding baptisms. Why is it that there is such a long waiting period between the birth of the baby and the baptism? Does this have anything to do with Danish, Lutheran or royal traditions? I was wondering the same thing about telling everyone what the new little Princess' name will be. I know that it is a big deal to tell everyone her name at the baptism... but that is quite some time from now. I know this was discussed when Christian was born, but I don't remember the answers. It's all very interesting to me as I'm just a simple catholic -- and we usally baptize babies as 'straight away' as we can.
'
i think its very normal. atleast it is in my family. To keep it a little more special its more funny when you first learn the childs name when its babtised. I for my self was 4 month old when I was babtised.
I think its very normal in Denmark to do this but pls correct me other danes if you have experienced something different.
Old 04-23-2007, 06:07 PM
Royal Highness

one knows if it goes to have putting in its house?

hello
HELLO! Photo gallery

Closed Thread