The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 07:19 AM
Serene Highness

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianedk
It's difficult to see, I agree. We've only seen her in profile so far. Can't wait to see her without the hat =)
Me too! I'm anxious for some even better pics then these. Some of the whole new family!

Any pics of them at home yet? I mean from their arrival at home.

Old 04-23-2007, 07:21 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Little princess seems to resemble her mother.Looking forward to seeing picture of the whole family. Mary seemed to put on quite a few pounds towards the lst week or so, she looks quite full but it does look nice.

Old 04-23-2007, 07:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Does anyone know about the questions Mary had answer outside the hospital?
Old 04-23-2007, 07:28 AM
Courtier

Thank you for all the one´s who put the link's of photo's, video's and newspapper artical's.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:31 AM
Commoner

She was asked how she would deal with jealousy between siblings and she said that she would deal with it by loving them equally....

Another question was about what to call the new princess, and Mary said that they had thought about some names, but hadn't decided anything yet.

She said that the little princess had been kind to her mother (slept a lot)

That prince Christian had shown a lot of interest in his new littlesister and shown 'brotherly affection'

Picture of Mary, Frederik, Christian and the new princess
http://i2-images.tv2.dk/s/07/1735907...40c8c3206.jpeg
Old 04-23-2007, 07:34 AM
Serene Highness

Red face

Quote:
Picture of Mary, Frederik, Christian and the new princess
http://i2-images.tv2.dk/s/07/1735907...40c8c3206.jpeg
Definitely my fave pic so far! Thanks for posting!
Old 04-23-2007, 07:39 AM
Commoner

From what I've seen so far, she looks like her mother.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:42 AM
Commoner

When someone from the press asked if they could remove the hat, Frederik said "It's not a doll, it's a child..."
Old 04-23-2007, 07:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Christian points at the helicopter! So cute! He must see resemblance with the ones he has at home!
Old 04-23-2007, 07:49 AM
Aristocracy

Congratulations to the whole family :) !
Old 04-23-2007, 07:49 AM
Royal Highness

Thanks for pictures . She's very cute .
Old 04-23-2007, 07:53 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
Christian was pointed at a helicopter, always points at helicopters!
I noticed that as well. So cute. The helicopter is way more interesting that the bunch of people taking pictures of him and his family
Old 04-23-2007, 07:54 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
When someone from the press asked if they could remove the hat, Frederik said "It's not a doll, it's a child..."
Not a very polite answer in my opinion for a prince!He should't have said that and also the press shouldn't have asked that, but we can understand their way!But the prince haven't answer correctly!!
Old 04-23-2007, 07:56 AM
Aristocracy

Congratulations to Frederik and Mary on the birth of their daughter. It is a great news! Christian will have a sister to love and care for.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:56 AM
Commoner

^I don't think so. He didn't say it in a rude manner, but to draw a line somewhere...
Old 04-23-2007, 07:57 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Gallery from PPE
PPE Agency

I love this one:
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

Old 04-23-2007, 08:07 AM
Heir Apparent

He could have just said "It's cold" or "she is a unborn child, so better not, sorry"
Old 04-23-2007, 08:11 AM
Royal Highness

Article and picture from Hola.com
Old 04-23-2007, 08:11 AM
Royal Highness

Such sweet pictures, with mommy, daddy, big brother and little sister all seeming very happy! The baby is so cute, and even with a hat you can tell that she has very dark hair. I hope she grows up to have dark hair like Mary's and looks like Mary, too, since Christian looks like Frederik. She looks a little jaundice like to me, but that may just be the way the lights shine on her new skin.
Old 04-23-2007, 08:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

Isn't she just adorable? As for me her little nose is beautiful Can't wait for the official pictures, we will see her without a hat. As far as I remember, the official pics of Christian appeared quite soon after arriving home

Thank you for posting the photos, it's just 2 hours after the presentation and we already have a lot of images of this cutie pie

Closed Thread