The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2007, 07:25 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravergirl
Congratulations!! Any idea will they will announce the name?
yes when she is babtised unfortunately

Old 04-22-2007, 07:30 AM
Commoner

I love the description of "dark curls". Can't wait to see the little princess! Mary and Frederik must be over the moon. Congratulations on the new, healthy addition to the family!

Old 04-22-2007, 07:35 AM
Gentry

When princess Mary and new little princess leave hospital?
Old 04-22-2007, 07:43 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillian
When princess Mary and new little princess leave hospital?
Due to normal policy on "Rigshospitalet" she should be leaving today. Normaly people who is giving birth at this hospital are not allowed to stay there for more than 1 day, but apparently that does not go for MAry (actually it can make me a bit harm that she is getting more priority than normal women who is giving birth)

But i am looking so much forward to see the little princess
Old 04-22-2007, 07:47 AM
Moderator Emeritus

But, there is any official information from the Royal House about the day and the hour that Mary and the baby could leave the hospital?
Old 04-22-2007, 07:55 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty
But, there is any official information from the Royal House about the day and the hour that Mary and the baby could leave the hospital?
Tomorrow at 11:00 CET
Old 04-22-2007, 07:57 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargreteI
OHH! Thanks MargreteI
Old 04-22-2007, 08:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Wow, that was quick! Congratulations to Christian, Fred and Mary!
Old 04-22-2007, 08:21 AM
Gentry

Just heard the news. How joyous! Congratulations to the royal couple. The people of Denmark must be thrilled.
Old 04-22-2007, 08:21 AM
Gentry

Maybe today we will can see prince Christian visited mum and little sister? :)
Old 04-22-2007, 08:37 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by betina
Due to normal policy on "Rigshospitalet" she should be leaving today. Normaly people who is giving birth at this hospital are not allowed to stay there for more than 1 day, but apparently that does not go for MAry (actually it can make me a bit harm that she is getting more priority than normal women who is giving birth)

But i am looking so much forward to see the little princess
That's not the way it is. If you and your newborn are perfectly well you are given the oppurtunity to leave the hospital the next day if you feel safe enough. And most mothers choose it this was because they want to bring their baby into their own life as fast as possible. I know this as my sister is a nurse at the maternity ward at Rigshospitalet.

Old 04-22-2007, 08:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Can you hear it over there in Skåne ?
Yes, you Danes sure are loudy I live on the coast so Kronborg is just a few kilometres away.

Any news on when they are going home (=photos) yet?
Old 04-22-2007, 09:08 AM
Gentry

A little princess! Its such wonderful news...i was smiling all day at work yesterday.
Can't wait to see her tomorrow!!!
And hopefully we'll get to see Christian visiting his new sister....
The name will first be announced at the christening, i think its a great tradition:-)
And although most mothers choose to leave the hospital quickly, they dont have to face the worlds press as they do, eh? So i understand if she wants a bit of rest before leaving...
Old 04-22-2007, 09:11 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie
Yes, you Danes sure are loudy I live on the coast so Kronborg is just a few kilometres away.

Any news on when they are going home (=photos) yet?

They will leave tomorrow at 11:00 and I am sure we get to see the little princess.

Sorry about the noise
Old 04-22-2007, 09:29 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophus
That's not the way it is. If you and your newborn are perfectly well you are given the oppurtunity to leave the hospital the next day if you feel safe enough. And most mothers choose it this was because they want to bring their baby into their own life as fast as possible. I know this as my sister is a nurse at the maternity ward at Rigshospitalet.

thank you for pointin it out i just herd it from some of my friends that have given bith at rigshospitalet that they want you out the day after
Old 04-22-2007, 11:15 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Danish Crown princess gives birth to first girl in royal family in 60 years

read article here

DANISH ROYAL PRINCESS MARY GIVES BIRTH TO DAUGHTER
Read article here
Old 04-22-2007, 11:20 AM
Royal Highness

thank you very much by articles
Old 04-22-2007, 11:24 AM
Heir Apparent

I just say the news today!I'am so happy!I'am sure that this little Princess will look like her moom!
Old 04-22-2007, 11:44 AM
Nobility

I have read that the baby has brown hair.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:01 PM
Courtier

Quote:
That's great if it's true, but I don't see any official press release, on the royal courts webpage