The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2007, 04:00 AM
Commoner

Congratulations to Frederik,Mary and Christian!!

Old 04-22-2007, 04:08 AM
Aristocracy

Oh what wonderful news! Congratulations to the family.
I'm grinning from ear to ear!

Old 04-22-2007, 04:16 AM
Courtier

It's so perfect that they had a girl. The pigeon Pair. Mary and Frederik are so lucky
Old 04-22-2007, 04:30 AM
Commoner

Hopefully the little danish princess will not carry his brother Christian's big head.....
Old 04-22-2007, 04:34 AM
Courtier

This Australian is very pleased for Mary and Frederik, the Royal House, and particularly the people of Denmark. Mary has proved herself a good mother, the first requisite for contented children, and I wish them all a wonderful and happy future.
Old 04-22-2007, 05:19 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaga
It's so perfect that they had a girl. The pigeon Pair. Mary and Frederik are so lucky
That is IMHO a silly thing to say. Families with only girls or boys are not less perfect than the others, or the parents are not less happy than others parents. My parents are the proud and very happy parents of four girls and they never thought they were less happy because their last baby was a girl and not a boy.
Old 04-22-2007, 05:36 AM
Aristocracy

A sister for prince Christian, Congratulations to Frederik and Mary.
Old 04-22-2007, 05:40 AM
Royal Highness

I cannot hope but to see the girl
Old 04-22-2007, 05:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielane
That is IMHO a silly thing to say. Families with only girls or boys are not less perfect than the others, or the parents are not less happy than others parents. My parents are the proud and very happy parents of four girls and they never thought they were less happy because their last baby was a girl and not a boy.
I think you're possibly reading too much into Miss Saga's post, Danielane. And just because to you, a pigeon pair is no less perfect than four girls (respectively), that does not make Miss Saga's comment silly, it just means you don't share her view.
Old 04-22-2007, 06:12 AM
Courtier

Congratulations to frederik and Mary for thhis little girl!!!!
Old 04-22-2007, 06:17 AM
Aristocracy

Congratulations to PF, PM and PC and the rest of the DRF!! ^_^
Old 04-22-2007, 06:28 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I do not think it is silly. It is a reality that most parent with girls wants a boys and vice versa. However when the next child is yet another boy or girl, parents think the child is perfect and that their family is just the way it was mend to be - that is perfect.

Parents with four girls are likely to have wished for the fourth child to be a boy, but when is was not, their family was just perfect with four girls and they would not want it any other way. Meaning your family is perfect and your parents are as proud and happy as every one else.

Let's not put to much into it.
Old 04-22-2007, 06:45 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamak
Hopefully the little danish princess will not carry his brother Christian's big head.....
To me Christian has been one of the most beautiful babies since the day he was born. I have never seen such pretty eyes and such a happy smile...

Old 04-22-2007, 07:00 AM
Aristocracy

Greatn News!!!!!

Great! a little girl !
Old 04-22-2007, 07:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

At this very moment they salute the newborn princess from Kronborg Castle, very loud
Old 04-22-2007, 07:10 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamak
That is quite ill-mannered. All children whatever their physical features, have the beauty of innocence. So why is it not possible to appreciate it. As it is there are very few people in this world who will be referred to as drop-dead gorgeous. The rest can be classified as what is called pleasant looking. What is so wrong in that? I am sorry if the above lines have offended you but I find it distasteful to discuss a child. When he is grown up, you can express such viewpoints and I will respect your opinion but please refrain from such posts towards any child.
Old 04-22-2007, 07:10 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie
At this very moment they salute the newborn princess from Kronborg Castle, very loud
Can you hear it over there in Skåne ?
Old 04-22-2007, 07:13 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargreteI
I do not think it is silly. It is a reality that most parent with girls wants a boys and vice versa. However when the next child is yet another boy or girl, parents think the child is perfect and that their family is just the way it was mend to be - that is perfect.

Parents with four girls are likely to have wished for the fourth child to be a boy, but when is was not, their family was just perfect with four girls and they would not want it any other way. Meaning your family is perfect and your parents are as proud and happy as every one else.

Let's not put to much into it.
Well, I can just say my parents never hoped strongely that their second child, then their third child, then their fourth, would be a girl.
I agree many parents wants a girl and a boy, or girls and boys, but I think we can not conclude from this that is the wish of every parents.
Old 04-22-2007, 07:16 AM
Gentry

Congratulations!! Any idea will they will announce the name?
Old 04-22-2007, 07:24 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Well, I can just say my parents never hoped strongely that their second child, then their third child, then their fourth, would be a girl.
I agree many parents wants a girl and a boy, or girls and boys, but I think we can not conclude from this that is the wish of every parents.
No, not all, it is only a generalisation, and I am only aiming at an innocent pre-birth wish, which vanish into the air once the parents have newborn in their arms.

The few parents who have strong desires for a specific gender makes me want to curl my toes. I feel sorry for the children.

Closed Thread