A Prince is Born: October 15, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

The name issue is bothering me! I hate calling him Baby Denmark. How long until the Christening?

BeatrixFan said:
The name issue is bothering me! I hate calling him Baby Denmark. How long until the Christening?
The issue about the christening gown being rather small indicates it shouldn't be more than a few weeks.
We'll just have to keep calling him 'the new prince', or 'baby Denmark' until then!

Last edited by a moderator:
BeatrixFan said:
Sigh, I think it is going to be a very long wait.... Should I point out there are other really interesting threads on the Board?

Warren said:
Sigh, I think it is going to be a very long wait.... Should I point out there are other really interesting threads on the Board?

Point taken Warren, I'll look elsewhere for now.:D

Sorry to get you all off on Joan! :eek:

Re:

We are crossing into other topics now. LOL

How long was it between the birth and christening of Nikolai and Felix?

Layla1971 said:
The issue about the christening gown being rather small indicates it shouldn't be more than a few weeks.
We'll just have to keep calling him 'the new prince', or 'baby Denmark' until then!

I still like 'den nye lille prins' :) Sounds like something from Hans Christian Anderson!

is it for sure, the baby will be christend with in a month?

BeatrixFan said:
We are crossing into other topics now. LOL
How long was it between the birth and christening of Nikolai and Felix?
I think is was 6 weeks with both children.
ysbel said:
I still like 'den nye lille prins' :) Sounds like something from Hans Christian Anderson!
I forgot that one, it's really beautiful IMO, I'll call him that name from now until he has an official one!

Catherine Rose, I agree with you, I would be in sweat pants and tennis shoes if I just gave birth. Mary looks wonderful. I watched a clip of them leaving the hospital and noticed an Australian accent. At the engagement press conference Mary had an English accent, which surprised me and I wondered if it was real.

Oh goodie, Warren hasn't closed the thread yet!

BT posted this pic today. Its from the same session outside the hospital but I haven't seen this one yet. Its so cute...its the nye lille prinse's first wave! :D

Starting his balcony training pretty early, huh? :p

Attachments

• 306610_topstory.jpg
    306610_topstory.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 330
ysbel said:
Oh goodie, Warren hasn't closed the thread yet!

BT posted this pic today. Its from the same session outside the hospital but I haven't seen this one yet. Its so cute...its the nye lille prinse's first wave! :D

Starting his balcony training pretty early, huh? :p

That is so funny! :D

BeatrixFan said:
maybe wait for annoucement from CP couples have decides if both agrees to christening after 6 weeks or wait at 2-3 months im not sure if HM Queen would decide to christening her grandson we have wait and see what happened if new parents's new decide to plans of christening.
Sara Boyce

Swedish paper Expressen has already begun to speculate in the Prince's future queen and playmates. Leah Isadora (Norway), Irene (Spain) and Alexia (The Netherlands) have all been mentioned as possible candidates for dating. It also mentions that the Danish royal house has a tradition of getting its spouses from outside of Denmark. (My note: unless they're already in the royal family, as the case was with Prince Knud and Princess Caroline-Mathilde)

Re:

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a truly Royal wedding and have Prince 'Christian' marry Princess Alexia of the Netherlands!

This is a little off topic too, but since we don't have much to talk about in this thread, I'll ask anyway.
The couple are going to receive two official gifts from Australia, a classic Australian book, and a tram.
My question is, will the tram just be named after the couple, or the baby, or will it actually go to Denmark?:confused:
It seems like a lot of effort, and I don't know what they could possibly use it for.
Maybe someone has some more info on this than me?:confused:

Layla1971 said:
This is a little off topic too, but since we don't have much to talk about in this thread, I'll ask anyway.
The couple are going to receive two official gifts from Australia, a classic Australian book, and a tram.
My question is, will the tram just be named after the couple, or the baby, or will it actually go to Denmark?:confused:
It seems like a lot of effort, and I don't know what they could possibly use it for.
Maybe someone has some more info on this than me?:confused:

Hi Layla, It will all be sent to Denmark according to this article
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051017/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_australia_denmark

"Die aktuelle" tells this week, that Mary has called Letizia from hospital and wished her good luck for her birth.

I didn´t wanted to keep back with this news, but I also will add the advice to read it with a grain of salt. Die aktuelle and it´s court reporter Norbert Loh are nicer to Scandinavian monarchies than other tabloids, but Mr. Loh´s reports about hobnobbing with the Royals should be read carefully.

http://www.aktuelle.de/aktuelle/content/aktuelle_topstories.php?sid=2186

Lena said:
"Die aktuelle" tells this week, that Mary has called Letizia from hospital and wished her good luck for her birth.

I didn´t wanted to keep back with this news, but I also will add the advice to read it with a grain of salt. Die aktuelle and it´s court reporter Norbert Loh are nicer to Scandinavian monarchies than other tabloids, but Mr. Loh´s reports about hobnobbing with the Royals should be read carefully.

http://www.aktuelle.de/aktuelle/content/aktuelle_topstories.php?sid=2186

Interesting article, but the saying of 'don't read anything into it' comes to mind.

BeatrixFan said:
Woah! Can I (a Joan-addict) step in there? There's no proof that Joan was abusive to the Children and although Christina Crawford claims she was mistreated - the other Crawford adoptees have said that Christina's book 'Mommie Dearest' is a gross exaggeration.

It is true however, that Joan would only allow the children to keep 1 gift. The rest went to the poor.

So, although I don't think Joan did mistreat them with wardrobe hardware, let's keep Mary away from wire-hangers anyway!

Actually, not to stray from the topic, please forgive me moderators :) , it is well known in Hollywood she was abusive physically, many of our past Hollywood elite have commented publicly on that.

You could always call him Baby D. I know I know....corny. :rolleyes: :D

Layla1971 said:

Lady Jennifer said:
You could always call him Baby D. I know I know....corny. :rolleyes: :D

Nice suggestion!:p But, I think I'll stick to 'den nye lille prins', sounds almost poetic, IMO.:D

The little prince was admitted to the hospital again for a checkup regarding his jaundice, but he is released now. (From reports on SMB - which are usually accurate.)

I hope it's just a check-up, and nothing more.

Danish papers are reporting that he was in for a check-up regarding the jaundice, and some treatment. Nothing serious.

norwegianne said:
Danish papers are reporting that he was in for a check-up regarding the jaundice, and some treatment. Nothing serious.

Thank goodness!

Re:

Awww. Bless his little cotton socks - it sounds to be usual baby problems. Our little Prince will soon be growing up far too quickly and making us all go 'Aww!' even more than we are now!

BeatrixFan said:
Awww. Bless his little cotton socks - it sounds to be usual baby problems. Our little Prince will soon be growing up far too quickly and making us all go 'Aww!' even more than we are now!

Totally agree with you BeatrixFan, and BTW, how did you get your avatar so quickly?:confused:

Re:

Hee Hee - I made it myself Layla! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom