A Prince is Born: October 15, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to Prince Frederik and Princess Mary!!! A new addition to the DRF!! ^^

norwegianne said:
I do hope they're not going to wait as Joachim and Alexandra did, with announcing the name. If so, I predict the baby being known as Prince Hamlet of Denmark for the next months *she jokes*

In my mind, I will think of him as Hans Christian Andersen or just 'HCA 2005.' *she too jokes*

An Australian Crown Princess, and a half-Australian King-to-be;

We are staking our claim now!

Fabulous!

Attachments

• Australian Flag 160 x 80.gif
    Australian Flag 160 x 80.gif
    658 bytes · Views: 1,257
  • Denmark Royal Family Standard 152 X 80.gif
    Denmark Royal Family Standard 152 X 80.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,257
Warren said:
An Australian Crown Princess, and a half-Australian King-to-be;

We are staking our claim now!

Fabulous!

ABSOLUTELY

I am so thrilled for the Crown Princely couple. I believe they shall make the most wonderful parents. Also, to our Danish members my heartfelt congratulations.

"MII"

The sun is popping out in Copenhagen now. It looks like October 15 will be a beautiful day.

I do hope they're not going to wait as Joachim and Alexandra did, with announcing the name.
I think they will wait, but time will tell. The good thing is that the royal children aren't that old when they are baptized, usually about 6 weeks:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Both TV2 and DR1 have referred to the baby as King Christian XI, several times. ;)

Norwegianne, is there any way we can see the press conference online?

Would Australian news send it? I'm unsure as to how much is sent online. Maybe others have links?

Danielle said:
Norwegianne, is there any way we can see the press conference online?

Or at least in review?

Congratulations to the young family!

Hmm, I guess they would play a small part on the news. That's all I wanted, not the whole thing. I'll keep looking (well, when the conference actually has taken place). Thanks anyway.

The royal family is rumoured to have visited Mary in secrecy through tunnels under the hospital.

I believe it is a Danish tradition to name male heirs to the throne Christian and Frederick alternatively. Mary and Frederick's new born son will likely be called Christian. Interestingly, CP Frederick was not named Christian even though his grandfather was King Frederick IX simply to redress the imbalance of two previous King Christians (IX and X).

Congratulations to Mary and Frederick!!

NIroyal said:
I believe it is a Danish tradition to name male heirs to the throne Christian and Frederick alternatively. Mary and Frederick's new born son will likely be called Christian. Interestingly, CP Frederick was not named Christian even though his grandfather was King Frederick IX simply to redress the imbalance of two previous King Christians (IX and X).

Congratulations to Mary and Frederick!!
Christian is part of Frederik's names - Frederik André Henrik Christian.

Welcome to this world, dear future King!!!:D
Congratulations to the Danish Royal family!!

Fred just arrived to the press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom