The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2005, 10:20 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by timoka
I was wondering if somebody has a copy of the latest Australian Woman's Day magazine?
http://womansday.ninemsn.com.au/
It looks like it has a lot pictures about Frederik's and Mary's little baby boy. If somebody could scan them that would be great!
Dear Timoka

You can see the scan pictures of the latest Australian Woman's Day magazine at Crown Princess Mary Elizabeth of Denmark Message Board as below :

http://crownprincessmary.ipbhost.com/

But you have to become a member first and the direct link for the above scan pictures is below :

http://crownprincessmary.ipbhost.com...showtopic=3369

Cheers

Old 10-29-2005, 11:48 AM
Commoner

Thanks, Linda! That is another great discussion board. Now I can check out the latest things about the Royals in two different places.

Timoka

Old 10-29-2005, 07:03 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by timoka
Thanks, Linda! That is another great discussion board. Now I can check out the latest things about the Royals in two different places.

Timoka
Dear Timoka

You are welcome.

Yeah, Crown Princess Mary Elizabeth of Denmark Message Board is a great board. I really love it! :p

Cheers
Old 10-31-2005, 02:51 AM
Nobility

New Idea magazine had even more than Womans Day! I bought Womens Weekly and who weekly as well!
Old 10-31-2005, 05:42 AM
Heir Presumptive

Chef reveals Princess Mary visit
http://www.thecouriermail.news.com.a...55E421,00.html
Old 10-31-2005, 07:17 AM
Courtier

Oh cool, now we have another future bride candidate for the little nameless prince... Just think about it, wouldn't it be kind of cute if he fell in love with the spanish infanta Leonor? :p
Old 10-31-2005, 07:43 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharina
Oh cool, now we have another future bride candidate for the little nameless prince... Just think about it, wouldn't it be kind of cute if he fell in love with the spanish infanta Leonor? :p
Hum... that might cause a tiny problem, as they both most likely will be monarch in their respective countries... Don't quite see a union with Denmark and Spain either (like Sweden and Norway had a hundered years ago).

Old 10-31-2005, 09:47 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikkiB
Hum... that might cause a tiny problem, as they both most likely will be monarch in their respective countries... Don't quite see a union with Denmark and Spain either (like Sweden and Norway had a hundered years ago).
Well, I was considering it in case the law isn't changed in Spain and Leonor remains an infanta.

And no, I'm not even suggesting reliving history by marrying Ingrid Alexandra to the prince! :p
Old 10-31-2005, 09:54 AM
Nobility

Yes, it would be fun if all these little princes and princesses hit it off romantically, but considering their parents choices in spouse I guess that it won't happen. But who knows?! Stranger things have happened!! But I'll be an old lady (and probably slightly demented) when or if it happens. And I guess that the monarchies will update the their laws on sucessions anyway, it seems like the society is ready for it (since it's been suggested both in Denmark and in Spain and also in Japan).

But life would be dull if you don't have the what if... "games", so I quite understand your thoughts :)

Old 10-31-2005, 10:17 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikkiB
True. It really wouldn't be possible for a Crown Prince and Crown Princess to marry without one having to step aside. Someone would definitely have to give up their succession rights.
Old 10-31-2005, 10:22 AM
Heir Apparent

I cannot wait to hear the name of the danish lille prins... we already have a new Infanta Leonor of Spain... so, when would we hear a new news from the danish prince?
ps. i hope my comment doesn't offend anyone..
Old 10-31-2005, 10:59 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

I'd love to see an old-fashioned dynastic marriage. :)

BTW, one thing has been bugging me and maybe some of our Danish members can help. How do you pronounce den nye lille prins?

It looks so pretty, I wonder if it sounds as pretty. :)
Old 10-31-2005, 03:54 PM
Courtier

Um...
Nye sounds a lot like guy.
Lille is like the flower lilly only instead of the y sound at the end, it's a bit flatter. Like "lil-eh."
And then just prins (sounds a bit like z at the end).

I hope I helped. I'm not good at typing out pronunciations! :(
Old 11-01-2005, 05:55 PM
Courtier

'den nye lille prins' should sound somewhat like:

Den Nee-yeh lill-l pRINSE (the 's' is pronounced)
Old 11-01-2005, 11:45 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Thanks Spiffy and moosey, it DOES sound as sweet as it looks. :) Now I'm impatiently expecting the christening to get another look at the little guy.
Old 11-02-2005, 08:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Is there any new news about the prince? I know i'm getting impatient but just pardon me.. CP Felipe already said his new Infanta Leonor will be baptized after christmas, so are we expecting the same from the danish lille prins? I really respect the way each royal household handle their business, but when Ingrid Alexandra was born, we already see a photo session with Haakon, Mette-Marit & Marius (the same goes with Frederik & Mary after they left rigshospitalet with their baby) but then they also have an interview just a couple of days after; and when Catharina-Amalia was born, they have a photo session with Queen Beatrix, Willem-Alexander, and Maxima at their home. What more can we expect in the next days and weeks to come?
ps. i'm really sorry if any of my comment offend anyone... thanks in advance..:)
Old 11-02-2005, 12:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_platinum
Is there any new news about the prince? I know i'm getting impatient but just pardon me.. CP Felipe already said his new Infanta Leonor will be baptized after christmas, so are we expecting the same from the danish lille prins? I really respect the way each royal household handle their business, but when Ingrid Alexandra was born, we already see a photo session with Haakon, Mette-Marit & Marius (the same goes with Frederik & Mary after they left rigshospitalet with their baby) but then they also have an interview just a couple of days after; and when Catharina-Amalia was born, they have a photo session with Queen Beatrix, Willem-Alexander, and Maxima at their home. What more can we expect in the next days and weeks to come?
ps. i'm really sorry if any of my comment offend anyone... thanks in advance..:)
new 2 CP couples who become parent this month and Fred&Mary will have plans christening but im not sure when maybe before thanksgiving or before christmas or after christmas we have wait and see from statement of CP couple says to have plans for their son's christening.

and CP Felipe and Letizia will have plans christening because their daughter was few days old and maybe wait after 6 weeks to plans christening if King and Queen wanted early christening i dont blame CP couples what both wanted it we have wait and see what happened.

Sara Boyce
Old 11-02-2005, 04:44 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysbel
Oh goodie, Warren hasn't closed the thread yet!

BT posted this pic today. Its from the same session outside the hospital but I haven't seen this one yet. Its so cute...its the nye lille prinse's first wave!

Starting his balcony training pretty early, huh? :p

Mary and the baby look quite well! I was upset to read about the jaundice issue, but it is common in infants. I am sure all will be well.

What I am wondering about a great deal is if they are going to part from tradition and not name him Christian?
Old 11-02-2005, 07:33 PM
Royal Highness

Last Sunday the Crown Princely couple and Lille Prins had brunch with the Reigning pair, Prince Joachim, and Princes Nikolai and Felix.

Here is a photo:

http://www.billedbladet.dk/default.a...ails&Item=3561
Old 11-02-2005, 11:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa
Last Sunday the Crown Princely couple and Lille Prins had brunch with the Reigning pair, Prince Joachim, and Princes Nikolai and Felix.
www.rexfeatures.com

2. Lille prins's nanny Mette Hansen
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	558761a.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	208754   Click image for larger version

Name:	558761b.jpg
Views:	354
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	208755   Click image for larger version