Zara Phillips & Mike Tindall's Wedding: July 30, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
UKPhillipsZara.jpg

The Arms of Zara Phillips

The Wedding of Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall

July 30, 2011

The Wedding will take place at the Canongate kirk on Edinburgh's Royal Mile,
not far from the Queen's official Scottish residence, the Palace of Holyroodhouse.

:royalscotland:

Last edited by a moderator:
So here comes the day, from all the tweets I have read, the weather is perfect, no sign of rain.

Guests arriving
http://twitpic.com/5y7sni

from twitter
Mike the groom just arrived in morning suit. Andrew Parker Bowles + former royal nanny Tiggy here

Mike Tindall and his best man Iain Balshaw are at the church now. The best man's got a black eye from a moped accident.

A picture of the Groom as he arrive @ the church
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/12...B6A5CBFB7E1DD079BB955B86D68E360E5D514A445D2FC

Wow that is one big orange hat that has arrived. LOL Mike looks good pity his best man has a black eye! Other guests should be arriving soon.

Did the guests arrive in buses?

Cambridges are in the place (and a BIG new hat for Kate).

Pcess Anne, her hubby and Autumn just arrived. Rothesays too (and Cams wearing her hideous floral explosion from trooping 2008). Waiting for Queenie and the Duke...

Pcess Anne, her hubby and Autumn jut arrived. Rothesays too (and Cams wearing her hideous floral explosion from trooping 2009).

Do you have access to a live video feed or are you there in person?

Do you have access to a live video feed or are you there in person?

God bless Sky News :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Her Madj is arrived (pink all the way).

Getty has images of Catherine. Sophie's hat is EPIC! She always pulls something mad out of the bag in terms of hats, and I ADORE this one. Not sure on the colour of the outfit, but I am in love with the hat. Catherine looks lovely, beautiful hat. It looks a lot like Sophie's, but in a different colour. Princess Beatrice looks beautiful in her blue outfit. Very bright colour. If i'm not mistaken it looks like Catherine, Sophie, Beatrice and Eugenie are all wearing the same nude shoes...

I may be a little upset that Lady Louise isn't there...she was at Peter's wedding.

Last edited:
Catherine is beautiful and elegant, the best so far.
The Queen has a beige purse, that is exciting to me, not black.
Camilla's hat is sure a show stopper and Sophie has some high! heels on.!

Sophie looks amazing. Beatrice looks ummm nice but I hate the bottom part of the outfit with the press on flowers. But I do love that blue on her. The hat reminds me off a saucer with some flowers stuck in it. Eugenie looks good. I love the outfit far more then for William and Kate's wedding. Kate looks good new hat and it is big, I like it on her she is wearing a light colour but it looks good. Camilla always wears that sort of hat she had one similar for her own wedding and i have seen her in that style a few times. Queen looks good wish I could say the same for what I saw of Anne's outfit. The top jacket looks too big she is wearing some pink which I haven't seen her in a long time. Can't wait to see Zara!

Last edited:
Here comes the briiiiide !! Wearing apparently the greek key tiara. Looking very good.

The bride has arrived!

Ivory silk dress with her mother's Greek Key tiara beneath a veil.

Excuse me, but what is it that Camilla has on her head??? Flowers??? :lol::whistling::lol:

Quite surprised by her dress, it's lovely, but not what I expected her to choose.

Are any of the little royals amongst the bridesmaids? I thought perhaps Savannah Phillips would be one, but she may be too little yet?

I am guessing they did not show the bridesmaids arriving?

Quite surprised by her dress, it's lovely, but not what I expected her to choose.

Are any of the little royals amongst the bridesmaids? I thought perhaps Savannah Phillips would be one, but she may be too little yet?

Savannah is only 7 months old. I had secretly hoped Lady Louise was a bridesmaid.

I'm suprised to not see pictures of HM's cousins; the Kents and Gloucesters. Were they not invited?

I am guessing they did not show the bridesmaids arriving?
They did, very briefly, but my son decided (rather rudely!) he wanted my attention for a moment :lol:

Savannah is only 7 months old. I had secretly hoped Lady Louise was a bridesmaid.

Of course she is. Oops! I was thinking she was born in 2009 so would maybe have been just old enough, but of course it was just December gone she was born.

I would have thought perhaps either Lady Louise or Viscount Severn may have been included from Zara's "side".

Back
Top Bottom