Zara Phillips & Mike Tindall's Wedding: July 30, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry, Ma'am

Princess Anne- terribly sorry, but my grandmother called, and she wants her bed jacket back.

Quite surprised by her dress, it's lovely, but not what I expected her to choose.

Are any of the little royals amongst the bridesmaids? I thought perhaps Savannah Phillips would be one, but she may be too little yet?

She's not a year old yet so she's way too little. Lady Louise maybe.

Not a single proper picture of William lol how'd he manage round that one? Anyways dunno bout the dress yet need to see more pics first.

Zara looks beautiful, as always. Love the tiara. But what I can see of the dress I don't like. I think she should have worn sleeves of some sort.

I'm suprised to not see pictures of HM's cousins; the Kents and Gloucesters. Were they not invited?

It is surprising that they don't seem to be there - but to be fair, I don't even know any of my grandparents' cousins.

Love the dress so far. Need more pictures.

No more than Sophies. It's actually quite a rich straw colour.

Last edited:
From what I have seen of the dress I'm not a fan. Not quite strapless looks like tulle covering the shoulders. The bridesmaids dresses are just plain and too me awful. There is simple and elegant but these to me are just boring. Hoping to get a better view of the dress maybe it will grow on me! Zara herself looks lovely the veil and tiara just I think the dress is going to be a big letdown. And I loved the line about Princess Annes jacket I was thinking of cushion cover but granny's bed jacket goes better. I think it's new though isn't it?

I love Zara's bouquet. What a beautiful arrangement!

:previous: No more than Sophies. It's actually quite a rich straw colour.

Sophie's is more pink, but they are all quite pale colours. Catherine's is a really nice colour though. I love the jacket.

I love Zara's dress, particularly the straps. I wanna get married...

Loved the wedding dress of Zara,very appropriate and nice summer wedding dress.

At first glance, I'm not a fan of this dress at all. It's simply too much...it seems to overpower Zara. Maybe it will grow on me.

It is surprising that they don't seem to be there - but to be fair, I don't even know any of my grandparents' cousins.

Well neither do I but you know its different in the BRF. Zara knows them. I thought they were official members of the royal family. But I also haven't seen pics of Charles or Phillip yet and you know they must be there, so maybe pics of the Kents and Gloucesters will turn up eventually.

Saw the dress on BBC World didn't like. I think it was the tulle on the shoulders that bothered me. maybe it'll look better once we get clearer pics. Perhaps when she leaves the church?

She looks lovely. I didn't expect anything fancy for her wedding. She looks happy too so what could be better. I hope they have a long happy life together.

Bea-Fire your stylist she still hasn't gotten it right LOL

I didn't know Zara is keeping her maiden name. I read it on the Daily Mail. Unusual but I like it!

Back
Top Bottom