Zara Phillips & Mike Tindall's Wedding: July 30, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That older bridesmaid smiles like Mike. Does the groom have a sister?

I know he has one sibling but I don't know if its a brother or sister.

It just occurred to me I haven't seen pics of Autumn and Peter yet :ermm::ohmy:

Sophie and Catherine are best dressed at this wedding, in my opinion. They look classy and elegant. Not a hat person, but love both of their choices for headwear. Nicely done (kudos to Sophie for being able to walk on those insanely high heels too).

I think Zara looks beautiful. Her gown is simple, and I think it suits her. The tiara is very pretty as well. Not a fan of the brides' maids' dresses. They're just boring-looking.

I know he has one sibling but I don't know if its a brother or sister.

It just occurred to me I haven't seen pics of Autumn and Peter yet :ermm::ohmy:

I saw pics of both of them, on one of the earlier links. I think Autumns suit is light gray. It looked a bit businessey.

Last edited:
It's already over. All the bunch is going out the church and making their way to Holyrood palace.

Zara looks happy and the tiara suits her well. The thing that keeps throwing me off is her veil...it's a bit too wild for my taste. In the first picture I saw, it was kind of all over the place blocking the straps which made the dress look like it was strapless with a lace choker! Can't wait to see the recessional pictures.

I give extra points to ladies who can walk on cobblestones in their stilettos! :)

Apparently they already posed for pics outside the church. Those pics I've been told are on their way shortly

Catherine's dress was the one she wore at LPB wedding. Liked the simplicity of Zara's dress and the tiara suited her well.
Love the colour of Bea's outfit but the design a bit too fussy for me!

Lady Sarah Chatto is killing me with her fashion choices of late. She's looks fab everytime I see her.

Zara looks amazing! The BRF women we're on point today fashion wise. Thanks for the pictures!

Anyone know if Zara is wearing some of her mothers earrings? I'm hoping for a better pic.

Catherine's dress was the one she wore at LPB wedding. Liked the simplicity of Zara's dress and the tiara suited her well.
Love the colour of Bea's outfit but the design a bit too fussy for me!

To me, the color is also the only thing going for Bea's outfit. I agree about the design and the hat looks like a satellite array!

I like the bride's dress but don't like her veil. It's too much for me !

I hope that at least the senior members of Kents and Gloucesters were present

I love the look from the back with the tulle or organza "straps". Very pretty effect in combination with the veil.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2ylu6jc.jpg

You know, I like the back view of the dress...maybe It'll grow on me. :p Did anyone else notice that every woman there wearing nude colored heels? I would love to see a close up of Zara so I can see the tiara and earrings better.

I actually like the dress although it wasn't what I expected. Am I correct in thinking that the tiara was a gift from Prince Philips's mother -- Princess Alice of Greece -- to Anne? If so, that's a very nice nod to Prince Philip's family.

Message to Anne, Beatrice, and Eugenie -- fire your stylists immediately!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that I've seen better pics of Catherine, I think she really went too heavy with the eye make-up. Not a good look.

I'm afraid now that they've left the church we won't be seeing any more pictures.

Back
Top Bottom