The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-30-2011, 10:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Yuk! The back view of the veil is awful!

Old 07-30-2011, 10:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Mark Phillips face looks unusually red.

Old 07-30-2011, 10:32 AM
Gentry

Zara looks beautiful. Can't wait to see when they exit the church.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:33 AM
Heir Apparent

I like the tiara and veil and her bouquet is gorgeous, the dress...meh I don't hate but neither do I love. It's a bit too simple up top IMO.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:33 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladongas View Post
Princess Anne- terribly sorry, but my grandmother called, and she wants her bed jacket back.

Is it new?or is it a recycled outfit
Old 07-30-2011, 10:34 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleVA View Post
Bea-Fire your stylist she still hasn't gotten it right LOL
This is nowhere near the worst she's done, and I actually quite liked the look. It's perhaps a bit busy on the skirt, but when really looked at, it's got a bit of uniqueness to it without overpower everything. Eugenie is the one I take issue with (again) today. I'm hoping she'll grow up a little and into a more flattering style, and SOON!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlottestreasures View Post
That was my first thought as well, too much for Zara, she has an athelltic (can spell right now) body, it is too girly!!
That's exactly it. Zara is athletic, her style is far less feminine usually, so this just seems out of place.
Heir Presumptive

Zara look beautiful
gorgeous bride
Heir Presumptive

Yeah..........the Greek Key tiara, I was right for once in 3 years!! Zara looks really lovely. Sophie is best dressed guest to me so far. She has really looked gorgeous this summer!
Old 07-30-2011, 10:36 AM
Heir Apparent

So long as she doesn't fall off her heels!
Old 07-30-2011, 10:37 AM
Nobility

I finally saw a picture of Prince Charles on the Daily Mail. Men sure don't get as many pictures taken of them. Of course they all look the same. Has anyone commented on their ties?
Old 07-30-2011, 10:38 AM
Gentry

I'm sure I've seen Anne in that outfit before.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:39 AM
Aristocracy

I think that she looked great. The dress was kind of plain, but she still looked beautiful nontheless. Loved the Tiara. Sophie & Kate were the best dressed there. In the last few weddings Sophie has really shined big time. I am really liking her style. The mother of the bride really needs a new stylist. Good Lord, the woman has no taste at all. She is OLD way before her time. She is not aging well at all. She always looks like an old granny all of the time. It is a shame. But, I do wish the couple all the best wishes. Though I think that they do have staying power. They have been together this long. This one will last. Harry the match Maker. I will say one thing for the groom he does need to get his nose fixed big time. It is very distracting, But zara loves him so that is all that matters. Still.............
Old 07-30-2011, 10:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubies View Post
Yeah..........the Greek Key tiara, I was right for once in 3 years!! Zara looks really lovely. Sophie is best dressed guest to me so far. She has really looked gorgeous this summer!
I agree,Sophie so far is best dress royal guest
The color, the outfit and hat all is big hit and she with Edward looks amazing
Old 07-30-2011, 10:40 AM
Serene Highness

I so wish we could watch the ceremony. Alas, I'll just have to wait till they all exit the church.

I know very little is known about this wedding, but any indication of what happens tonight? I'd assume there's a day reception directly after but is there a party tonight as well?
Old 07-30-2011, 10:41 AM
Courtier

Zara looks lovely and the simplicity of the dress (no embellishment that I can see) matches that of the church, from the photos I've seen. The veil is a bit puffy, but not too bad. I like the cut of the bridesmaids' dresses, especially what looks like cap sleeves. Sophie has been spot on lately and today is no exception. Catherine's coat looks like the one she wore to Laura Parker-Bowles' wedding but it's hard to tell from behind.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-W2475PcNvG...25C3%25A9n.jpg
Heir Presumptive

All of you saying Zara is too athletic for a 'girly' look - if you can't look girly on your wedding day when can you? I know lots of girls, several of whom play ladies rugby for goodness sake, who love nothing more than looking as girly as possible on special occasions.

Zara looks very happy which, let's face it is the most important thing.
Aristocracy

I think Zara looks beautiful and her bouquet is gorgeous. I don't like the bridesmaids dresses at all. They look like something that you would wear to a coctail party and not a wedding. Does anyone know who the bridesmaids are? One of them looked like her sister Stephanie....but I really couldn't tell. No pics of Autumn either. I thought she might have been a bridesmaid maybe.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Anne's ensemble was a surprise. She should wear interesting colours more often.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:43 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess of Durham View Post
I like Anne's outfit.

Is all I have to say. Thats a good one

Another thing I love about Zara is that she is keeping her own name. Good for her.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:44 AM
Aristocracy

Was Prince Philip there? It looks as though the Queen arrivedalone and I haven't seen any pictures of him.

Tags
mike tindall, wedding, zara phillips