Zara Phillips & Mike Tindall's Wedding: July 30, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought Zara looked lovely and I loved the tulle shoulder straps on her dress, and the long, bouffant veil was gorgeous. Personally, I'd have liked a slightly longer train.

I liked the colour of the Queen's and Princess Anne's outfits; Princess Beatrice's choice of outfit was a much better one than for William and Kate's wedding but think the hat looked too much like a satellite dish. Princess Eugenie looked beautiful in her chocolate and cream outfit.

Have only just got back onto forums after long absence .
I loved Zara's dress, this has to be my favorite of all the recent " royal " dresses. The Countess of Wessex had the best hat IMO. I have said in a previous post how much I like her style, and admire her for not wanting to be "middle aged " yet ( she is 2 years younger than me , so you see my point !!! )

:flowers:how lovely to see the greek key tiara and zaras dress looked elegent and i think it worked for her nice pics in hello the dress looked victorian . well to me it did lol hope your all well

I think that Zara wore the Greek Key Tiara better than her mother. That worked very well with her.

They wanted a low-key wedding with as little pomp as possible – but the certificate confirming the marriage of Michael James Tindall and Zara Anne Elizabeth Phillips carries one hint of a Royal seal of approval.
For clearly marked on the certificate, shown here for the first time, is the bride’s mother’s ‘occupation’: HRH The Princess Royal.
It is the only clue to the bride’s family connection in an otherwise very down-to-earth wedding certificate.

Love that....Anne's occupation is to be Royal, thank you very much!:lol:

Last edited:
I do agree Molly, Catherine and Sophie were the front runners. However I did rather like Linda Tindall's hat. Quite dainty and it suited her perfectly. HM also had a beautiful hat. I just loved the salmon shade.
Where is the photo of Linda Tindall?

The whole wedding reflected the bride and groom well ... simple and unfussy but nice. They looked so happy to finally become husband and wife.

LOL! That is funny!

I wish we had gotten a few more pics of the back of the dress. The front is fully covered from many angles, but I would have liked to have seen the button detailing and chiffon sleeves in a few more close-ups.

The wedding dress looks awful. It is poorly sewn together (the waist, the bottom etc) The bottom looks like it was added on after they realized the dress was too short.

The tiara is cute.

I thought Mark Phillips looked great. The best looking father of the bride I've seen. Much more relaxed than Michael Middleton.

Camilla and Kate both decided to wear the same outfit they wore at Laura's 2006 wedding except for a change in the hat.

Back
Top Bottom