Wedding of Princess Majeedah of Brunei and Khairul Khalil, June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just wondering why she doesn't want to really smile. She look so fiece without the smile. Also I think her make-up is too thick. It seems that it also happen to Princess Rashidah as well. Only Princess Sarah's make-up seems natural.

btw, the tiara and the necklace wore during the wedding ceremony are worn by Queen Salaha in one of her official portrait. The emerald/diamond tiara and the necklace Princcess Majeedah wore at the banquet are worn by Princess Rashidah during her wedding ceremony.

Last edited:
I saw the wedding festivities on TV. At the first time, it seems to me that The Princess didn't smile. After I saw it again several times, I find her smile. Maybe, as a bride, she smile too little but I think it is her make up that makes her face look 'different'. She have a beautiful smile actually.

But, to be honest, I think her husband smiles much more than her. I love the way he smile and look at his dear wife tenderly:wub: .

BOLK said:
Aynone notice that at the "berbedak" ceremony, 3 of HM's princessess, namely; PAP Muta Wakillah, PAP Azeemah and PAP Fadhillah weren't there. They normallly present at official function, I wonder why??? Any idea Dang Ayah? Hope to see them at reception.

It seems that the three Princesses are not in Brunei at this time. I didn't find any of them attended at least one event of the wedding festivities. Maybe they're busy with their study. It's a pity that they can't come to their sister's wedding.

Somebody can say me who members of others royals houses were to this wedding? Are there photos?

Somebody can say me who members of others royals houses were to this wedding? Are there photos?

I think they don't invite other Royal Houses to this wedding. Or, if they are invited, none of them were present. I can't find even one picture of member of other Royal Houses.

all pics are great thank you all:flowers:
the couple looks really lovely and cute I wish to them all happiness.

Pg Ak Khairol

Here's a close up photo of His Majesty's son-in-law taken yesterday at HM's 61st Birthday Celebration yesterday in Kuala Belait.

Pengiran Anak Khairol © Jan Shim Photography

Here's a gallery from the Royal Wedding Parade for viewers who want a different perspective other than the ones supplied by the media. As I am not an accredited media photographer, I have no access to event proceedings inside the Royal Palace so I bring you happenings outside, in the public eye.

Royal Wedding Parade © Jan Shim Photography

Last edited:
Hi janshim, welcome to The Royal Forums.
Thanks for the pictures. You may not an accredited media photographer, but for me, you're professional..:)

Hi janshim, welcome to The Royal Forums.
Thanks for the pictures. You may not an accredited media photographer, but for me, you're professional..:)

Thank you for visiting and your compliments!

Like previous weddings Brunei Darussalaam, the spirit of love, warmth and neighbourliness always makes one feel included whether family or not.

Back
Top Bottom