Wedding of Prince Moulay Rachid with Oum Keltoum Boufares - 13 November 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HRH the Prince's wedding: HM the King chairs 'Berza' ceremony

HM King Mohammed VI, accompanied by HRH Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan and HRH Prince Moulay Rachid, chaired, on Friday evening at the Rabat Royal Palace, the "Berza" ceremony during which HRH Prince Moulay Rachid and his spouse are officially shown in couple before their families and distinguished guests, according to the most authentic ritual of the Moroccan tradition.

Royal activities: speeches and activities of His Majesty King Mohammed VI in photo and video- Audience- decoration

:previous:
Thank you very much for prompt updates!:flowers::flowers::flowers:
Hopefully we shall see photos from Berza ceremony. Will Lalla Oum wear her tiara?

:previous:
i thinks yes,this the occasion for the Princess to bring their Tiaras to party:)

Congratulations to the new couple! :flowers: I would think that her new title is Princess Lalla Oum (like Princess Lalla Salma, Princess Lalla Khadija etc etc), but I would need to double check that. I didn't realise that Lalla was a title, I always thought it was a traditional name that was given to every Moroccan Princess. Do we know if there is an English equivalent, or what the nearest title in the English peerage would be to it?

I just love Moroccan weddings, and Morocco in general, it's my favourite country in Africa. I've been there twice and am due to visit it again next Easter (I'm going to the Atlas Mountains). Even though it's not Morocco, I was caught up in a wedding party during a holiday in Egypt, and it was a fantastic to watch. I love all the vibrant colours and music.

And, it's lovely to see Crown Prince Moulay Hassan and Princess Lalla Khadija again. They're so adorable, and little Lalla Khadija has grown up a lot!

The celebrations were well-organised. Lalla Oum had a lovely ensemble for the Berza ceremony.

gosh, i love these moroccan weddings! what a feast.
the couple looked obviously happy and they seem to be a good match, oum was positively beaming. oum's tiara and jewels seemed to suit her nicely, i wonder if they are new for her or taken out of the royal family's vaults.

Beautiful pictures. Finally we get to see some tiaras but what a pity the King's sisters didn't wear any, although all three looked stunning on both days. The bride is lovely but I'm quite surprised at how much older Moulay Rachid is looking (as does the King).
On the first day Lalla Salma, Hasna and Asma are all wearing different shades of yellow and I love it!

The royal wedding in Morocco | Blogs•Spletnik.ru

Lalla Oum's hairstyle for the tiara is somewhat messy. An updo would have been a better choice.

Sheikha Mozah looked truly regal. Madame Chirac seems to be a permanent fixture for many Moroccan festivities/celebrations.

Last edited:
thank you all for the links:flowers:
that was very Moroccan and pretty wedding the couple looks happy and seems like good match,King looked so proud of his brother and family and the princesses were stunning as usual altough I am little disappointed the sisters didn't wore their Tiaras like Lalla salma,Moulay hassan and Lalla khadija looked sooo adorable and they are cute add to the celebrations I quite liked the part of Moulay hassan joking with his unlce.nice to see Sheikha Mozah on the wedding.

The bride looks beautiful very interessing wedding

What is correct title for her now? Lalla princess or just Lalla?)

What is correct title for her now? Lalla princess or just Lalla?)
for now just Lalla I don't think we can call her HH the Princess ,she could be named Chrifa too as Lalla Joumala;Lalla Oum Kalthoum is far relative of the Alaouite anyway.

thanks for the link Salma.
I guess the papper version of Hola got more pics.

Yes there is a lot of pics. I think Ola Maroc also has the same pictures Shrifia.

i also think Hola Maroc have the same photos,let's wait for this month issue to come out and see.

A beautiful wedding and an amazing tiara for the bride.

Lalla Salma was amazing at the wedding more than the bride.

Back
Top Bottom