Wedding of Prince Hamzah & Basmah Bani: January 12, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well there is some people in jordan said she’s born in 1979 that mean she’s elder than prince hamzah in one year , that’s what I heard from some jordanian :flowers: ;)

well there is some people in jordan said she’s born in 1979 that mean she’s elder than prince hamzah in one year , that’s what I heard from some jordanian :flowers: ;)
yes like Amoula say , January 4 , 1979 her birthday
1979 is also year princess fahdah born :D , now two brothers wives born same year :lol:

Last edited:
I think Basma looks very lovely. I don't think she has "strong features" at all! Her hair is a bit severe, pulled tightly off of her face, but I think she's actually very pretty.

I wish Hamzah and Basma a long and happy life together.

She is not photogenic, that is why she looks a bit hard on the pics. She looks great in the video. She reminds me a bit of Famke Janssen.

I think Basma looks very lovely. I don't think she has "strong features" at all! Her hair is a bit severe, pulled tightly off of her face, but I think she's actually very pretty.

I wish Hamzah and Basma a long and happy life together.

Interestingly enough, she doesn't actually have straight hair... and most candid photos where it is pulled back are while she is working, which makes sense considering the nature of her profession.

Stella, could you give us a bit of info on how/when the couple met? Thx

Stella, could you give us a bit of info on how/when the couple met? Thx

he is chairman of the royal aerosport club i n jordan, for which she works as instructor and chief pilot. they have met several years ago, and again more recently in dubai

he is chairman of the royal aerosport club i n jordan, for which she works as instructor and chief pilot. they have met several years ago, and again more recently in dubai

No, not several years ago, I think they haven't known each other for that long.

Please note that all posts (joking or not) regarding whether or not Hazmah loves Basmah have been deleted as speculative.

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so nasty comments are really unnecessary:bang: she is lovely in my opinion
thank you anutie. that was lovely. you are to be commended for your graciousness.

No, not several years ago, I think they haven't known each other for that long.
Stella dont have wrong information ;) ; and is clear they meet long time , because we all think he want engage but they marry :ermm:
listen to her :D

Stella dont have wrong information ;) ; and is clear they meet long time , because we all think he want engage but they marry :ermm:
listen to her :D

Ok if you say so :whistling: I don't have wrong information either, I know her family, especially uncle very well ;) Anyway, it is up to you :whistling::whistling::ROFLMAO:

yes we all think that this marriage was very quick. it is clear prince hamzah looks unhappy in all the marriage pictures with artificial smile. I think it is not a good match. she looks too old and she is very average. :(

Last time Hamzah got married everyone thought the bride was pretty and he looked happy, but the marriage didn't work!!!!!!This time many people (not me) don't like what the bride looks like and think Hamzah doesn't look happy,well this probably means the marriage will work.Perhaps Hamzah learnt form his first marriage and has now found someone with whom he shares interests and who he feels he will be happy with.I am always sickened when I read this thread and I see the horrifically unkind comments made about the bride's looks.I can't recall ever reading such things about a princess in a european royal house only in the Jordanian one. When I see a beautiful ,articulate ,accomplished woman being reduced to the quality of ugly or not ugly I wonder where all this anger and jealousy comes from.

Last time Hamzah got married everyone thought the bride was pretty and he looked happy, but the marriage didn't work!!!!!!This time many people (not me) don't like what the bride looks like and think Hamzah doesn't look happy,well this probably means the marriage will work.Perhaps Hamzah learnt form his first marriage and has now found someone with whom he shares interests and who he feels he will be happy with.I am always sickened when I read this thread and I see the horrifically unkind comments made about the bride's looks.I can't recall ever reading such things about a princess in a european royal house only in the Jordanian one. When I see a beautiful ,articulate ,accomplished woman being reduced to the quality of ugly or not ugly I wonder where all this anger and jealousy comes from.
well put! thank you!

That is what I have noticed in his pictures too. His smile was artificial, I say that because I have seen hundreds of pictures of him smiling and I know how his smile looks like.

Marlene, I don't agree on what you have said about the first marriage and how it did not work even hamza was happy and the bride looked beautiful or how the second marriage is going to work and last. I believe it has nothing to do with being beautiful and not beautiful, happy or not happy. We don't know if this marriage will last for a long time or a short time. Ultimately, I wish the couples a happy life. : flowers:

That is what I have noticed in his pictures too. His smile was artificial, I say that because I have seen hundreds of pictures of him smiling and I know how his smile looks like.

Marlene, I don't agree on what you have said about the first marriage and how it did not work even hamza was happy and the bride looked beautiful or how the second marriage is going to work and last. I believe it has nothing to do with being beautiful and not beautiful, happy or not happy. We don't know if this marriage will last for a long time or a short time. Ultimately, I wish the couples a happy life. : flowers:

Completely agree with you Lina :flowers: ;)

Well if he is as unhappy as so many people seem to think, why do you think he married her? I can't see any political or financial gain or increase in social status in it for him.

Well if he is as unhappy as so many people seem to think, why do you think he married her? I can't see any political or financial gain or increase in social status in it for him.

Well Yes Friend agree with you too me too said there is nothing to push him to do that but I found the story kind of weird and everything happen sooo fast and really he seem Unhappy go and see his first marrige with princess noor he was really seem love her very So everything possible in this world SO until now I Still agree with life84 and this is life So Many Different Opinions around The World every one Think as he see

Last edited:

I agree with you. it has nothing to do with her being ugly or beautiful.that is for his taste. I think comparing the pictures is clear how he looks unhappy to so many people but how happy he was with his first wedding pictures. and no1 is being mean when they say she is average. it is the truth and fact. many who marry the princes are from influential families and have great education and are wealthy and young and beautiful too,so people expected this from prince hamzah. also many in the royal family married jordanians before. there is nothing new so it is just making sense for people to think why so quick. but goodluck to them wish them the best:flowers:

No dear, yes there is a big gain for Hamza because of his marriage with that girl. I cannot say what is it on here. Sorry... :flowers:

^^^^^
Then your comment means absolutely nothing other than reflecting your personal opinion if you cannot explain it.

You're right life84 ,this is a big gain for Hamzah. He has married a dynamic, clever modern woman who will support him,love him and hopefully grow old with him.I think he is a very lucky man and I am sure that he knew that the moment he met her so he snapped her up as quickly as he could!!!!!!!

You're right life84 ,this is a big gain for Hamzah. He has married a dynamic, clever modern woman who will support him,love him and hopefully grow old with him.I think he is a very lucky man and I am sure that he knew that the moment he met her so he snapped her up as quickly as he could!!!!!!!

This is not what I meant for sure. :flowers:

I agree with you life84 and amoula.people are trying to make up a love story because for many it was seen as a quick and strange match. maybe they will one day say hahaha

Maybe it appears to be a quick match to some because Hazmah doesn't live an open reality television life where everyone knows his every move 24/7.

We have no way of knowing the specifics of their relationship i.e. we don't know they exact day the met, what their courtship was like, etc. If some wish to view it as a love match that is their business. Just as some wish to view it as a non love match, well thats their business as well.

But to be honest, unless any one has any definite proof that their relationship is not the norm, this needless innuendo is unnecessary IMO and needs to end.

Sorry if this was already discussed before in this thread.
The late King Hussein of Jordan proclaimed his eldest son , the one he had with Princess Muna as future King and Hamzah the son he had with Queen Nour should be the Crown Prince
Now the Crown Prince is the nowadays King’s SON ?
The Children from Wife 3 and 4 are not considered as Heir anymore.
Thanks for answer

Sorry if this was already discussed before in this thread.
The late King Hussein of Jordan proclaimed his eldest son , the one he had with Princess Muna as future King and Hamzah the son he had with Queen Nour should be the Crown Prince
Now the Crown Prince is the nowadays King’s SON ?
The Children from Wife 3 and 4 are not considered as Heir anymore.
Thanks for answer

You might want to check out this thread, http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...n-prince-of-jordan-july-2-2009-a-21710-5.html where the change was discussed.

Back
Top Bottom