Wedding of Prince Hamzah & Basmah Bani: January 12, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rossina

Former Moderator
City
Country
India
Queen rania`s twitter
A bright day..I pray 2012 will bless us with more celebrations of love. #JO

Just attended wedding ceremony of Prince Hamzeh. Wishing the lovely couple a lifetime of love & happiness. #JO

:eek: i guess if queen rania went then it happened lol. how fast/soon or maybe they are plan for some time theyve met 4 years ago! she sounds like lovely person very interesting. She is captain, 26 canadian and a only woman pilot in middleast with the license to practice dangerous air tricks. heres some info for her english :flowers:

New facts About HRH Prince Hamzah's fiancé! | Arabia Weddings

oh met him before 4 years ? !! wonder if he felt in love with her when he was married ...but a bit it reminded me of his dad and queen noor when they met at airport when alia was alive .

who knows about that but i dont think kh was thinking anything of queen noor when they first met. and so who knows if hamza did for princess basma but you can know someone for the longst time before thinking of them for marrage.

check your link xavi ... The ceremony pics published :) .. wonderful pics .
Congratulations to PH & his bride!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
The new princess' gown and veil are gorgeous. The fabric in closeup is awesome! Congrats to the couple and their families.

I liked what is she wearing ; for an instant reminded me of Zaina wofe of Rashid ; but she looks happy and nice! I feel a bit sorry for princess Noor .... the article states there was a lunch banquet in Basman palace is that means no wedding >

Congratualtions for the couples but sorry guys the bride is ugly indeed IMO. This is normal becuase most of the Jordanian girls are not beautiful as Palestinian, Syerian and Lebanes girls. :D Queen Noor is so beautiful as usuall, my gosh she is in her 60s and looks stunning :D let's see for how long he is going to stay with her :D I don't think they will last long :D I like the color of the dress, it's weird though that the dress is not white, Why ???

Last edited:
@xavi i think princess zeina looks very beautiful inher dress but princess basma hamza is more simple and ordinary one but she looks nice too. she does looking a bit older then her age but prince hamza is in his 30s already so he doesnt need a teenager lol. Queen noor dress is very nice :). @life shes not ugly :bang: shes no cute princess noor but she looks nice too. :flowers:

Last edited:
I say that princess Zeina is more beautiful than basma :D Basma looks older than her age. What is her date of birth. Was she born 1985 1986 ??

Wow, I think that she's very beautiful! Congratulations to the couple and the Jordanian Royal Family on this happy occasion.

I know that Prince Hamzah has a daughter, so Princess Basma will become a step-mother to her. Does his daughter live with them, or with her mother?

Congratualtions for the couples but sorry guys the bride is ugly indeed. This is normal becuase most of the Jordanian girls are not beautiful as Palestinian, Syerian and Lebanes girls. :D Queen Noor is so beautiful as usuall, my gosh she is in her 60s and looks stunning :D let's see for how long he is going to stay with her :D I don't think they will last long :D I like the color of the dress, it's weird though that the dress is not white, Why ???

well I respect your opinion but Beauty is never connected to nationality of a girl I know Jordanian girls much more beautiful than rania , zaina , sarah and Gahida ; do not forget all of mentioned including queen noor were so ordinary looking but with finance when became princesses they are what they are now ,

Congratualtions for the couples but sorry guys the bride is ugly indeed. This is normal becuase most of the Jordanian girls are not beautiful as Palestinian, Syerian and Lebanes girls. :D Queen Noor is so beautiful as usuall, my gosh she is in her 60s and looks stunning :D let's see for how long he is going to stay with her :D I don't think they will last long :D I like the color of the dress, it's weird though that the dress is not white, Why ???

Wow.....what an awful things to say. True they may be your opinion but it makes me think of the saying...if you have nothing nice to say perhaps it better to say nothing.

@xavi i think princess zeina looks very beautiful inher dress but princess basma hamza is more simple and ordinary one but she looks nice too. she does looking a bit older then her age but prince hamza is in his 30s already so he doesnt need a teenager lol. Queen noor dress is very nice :). @life shes not ugly :bang: shes no cute princess noor but she looks nice too. :flowers:

Lol, Princess Mahala I see that she is not beautiful, IMO :D :flowers:

I don't understand why some think the new Princess is not attractive. She looks very much like another recent royal bride that everyone thinks is beautiful. I don't get it.

Another thing that is somewhat startling is that the King and Prince appear to be wearing gold wedding rings. I thought the Qu'ran prohibited men from wearing gold. Can someone explain this to me. Perhaps it is just the photograph.

Last edited:
Congratualtions for the couples but sorry guys the bride is ugly indeed IMO. This is normal becuase most of the Jordanian girls are not beautiful as Palestinian, Syerian and Lebanes girls. :D Queen Noor is so beautiful as usuall, my gosh she is in her 60s and looks stunning :D let's see for how long he is going to stay with her :D I don't think they will last long :D I like the color of the dress, it's weird though that the dress is not white, Why ???

I agree she's so ugly, she looks to masculine but apparently that's how they like their women :)
Congrats to the couple :)

well I respect your opinion but Beauty is never connected to nationality of a girl I know Jordanian girls much more beautiful than rania , zaina , sarah and Gahida ; do not forget all of mentioned including queen noor were so ordinary looking but with finance when became princesses they are what they are now ,

I agree with you Beautiy is never connected to nationality. Queen Noor was not ugly before her marriage with King Hussein, in fact Alia, Noor, Muna and dina were so beautiful before their marriage. Queen Noor wore no makeup in her wedding party, do you remember that?. One more thing is what you see beuatiful I might not see it beuatiful. Opinions vary :D

Okay...enough with the nasty comments regarding the bride's looks.

Additional coments will be deleted without notice.

Wow.....what an awful things to say. True they may be your opinion but it makes me think of the saying...if you have nothing nice to say perhaps it better to say nothing.

It's not awful to say your mind Zonk, in fact in the beautiness issue people's opinions vary. I respect what you said. :flowers:

I just hope this is a good match for them as divorces not a plesent thing, and hamza has the daughter alredy. maby they [p.basma and p.haya] get on good since p. hamza know her for some years.

I hope there will be video or more pics but like prashid wedding we got lucky for king of bahrain filmd it lol.

Does anyone know where are the couples will go for their honey moon ??

Back
Top Bottom