Wedding of Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo, July 25 & August 1, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mette marit looks dressed for the oktoberfest! Ahahah!!! :):):)

Her dress is gorgeous. Any clue about the desihner? Valentino again I presume.

The white pre wedding dress is by Alberta Ferretti.;)

Mette marit looks dressed for the oktoberfest! Ahahah!!! :):):)

And Lapo is quite a character! If any of us went driving such a car, we would surely be sent immediately to jail: no seat belts, and no doors... Those kids in the car, don't look comfortable at all!

Alena Seredova's outfit is awful as well. I have the feeling that the lady in red next to Marta Marzotto isn't Paola, but her sister Maria Diamante. They look a lot like each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pierre looks sharp....can't wait to see the wedding dress!

The guests are not dressed very elegantly I must say, and it looks slightly overcast for the past two days at the wedding location.

I do wish Pierre had considered cutting his hair just a little for his wedding.......!:whistling:

And Lapo is quite a character! If any of us went driving such a car, we would surely be sent immediately to jail: no seat belts, and no doors... Those kids in the car, don't look comfortable at all!
It probably was just a very short, slow drive from the accomodation to the venue. Maybe there are some legal exceptions for vintage cars? That red cutie looks like fresh from the museum!

Beatrice looked just stunning yesterday evening! That was a wonderful gown and I wonder what she looks like today. There are no pictures of the bridal couple yet, so I assume they managed to keep the paps away. Let's hope that they will release at least some pictures.

:previous: The temps have cooled down quite a lot, and it has been raining on and off over these past two days in the North of Italy, considering that Lake Maggiore is nested in the mountains...
Anyway, like we say in Italy: 'sposa bagnata, sposa fortunata' 'A soaked bride is a lucky bride'.

From the first three pictures it seems they were heading to Islet San Giovanni, which is virtually inaccessible to the paparazzis, due to a thick wood.

Beatrice e Pierre al secondo sì sul lago Maggiore. E Lapo arriva in 500 cabrio - Corriere.it

Alena Seredova's outfit is awful as well. I have the feeling that the lady in red next to Marta Marzotto isn't Paola, but her sister Maria Diamante. They look a lot like each other.

I agree. Lapo Elkann has struck me for a while as someone who is a little off-kilter. I've read that he and his mother have been completely estranged for years which is sad.

Those little ones should be secured better in that little vehicle he is driving, it doesn't look safe at all. Hopefully he is driving very slowly.:ermm:

Last edited:
Lana Dely rey?

looking through today's photos...did I see Lana Del Rey among the guests! or my eyes got crazy....plz someone tell me? :ohmy::)

looking through today's photos...did I see Lana Del Rey among the guests! or my eyes got crazy....plz someone tell me? :ohmy::)

Yes :) She's at the wedding with Francesco Carrozzini, her boyfriend. His mother is Franca Sozzani, editor in chief of Vogue Italia.

Rain in Milan... as Tosca suggested, it could be chilly up there!

If I remember well, Francesco Carrozzini, Franca Sozzani's son and current boyfriend of Lana del Rey, is one of Beatrice's past boyfriends.

Grannie Fernanda Casiraghi had her outfit made up with the curtains.

Mette Marit needs to do something for her hair, so overbleached and worn out. I'm sure there are good hairdressers in Norway too but either she's picked up the wrong one or she does the bleaching at home. :):):)

I saw many people bundled up in windbreakers yesterday and it looks overcast today as well. It's disappointing. The islands in Lake Maggiore must look incredible dappled in sunshine, and it would be enchanting to have the wedding take place under those circumstances.:)

Last edited:
Few more pics:

pierre beatrice | Scanpix

Lapo forever!!!:lol:

I gather the last set of pics show the groom and guests arriving at the secluded island for the ceremony and the previous set show guests on the crosswalk as they are about to leave for the ceremony. Again no pics(yet) of Pierre's family apart from Andrea. And no indication yet if P Albert and P Charlene are attending. Does anyone know what time the ceremony started?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Few more pics:

pierre beatrice | Scanpix

Lapo forever!!!:lol:

Forhåndsvisning | Scanpix

Sacha and Raphael together with their nannies. I think its the first time I've seen a picture of them together.

I gather the last set of pics show the groom and guests arriving at the secluded island for the ceremony and the previous set show guests on the crosswalk as they are about to leave for the ceremony. Again no pics(yet) of Pierre's family apart from Andrea. And no indication yet if P Albert and P Charlene are attending. Does anyone know what time the ceremony started?

I've seen Charlotte, Pauline, Camille and Christian from various photo agencies. No Caroline yet.

It probably was just a very short, slow drive from the accomodation to the venue. Maybe there are some legal exceptions for vintage cars? That red cutie looks like fresh from the museum!

Yes, there are exception for vintage cars and it looks like they weren't going anywhere: just a tour around the hotel, most likely.

Yes :) She's at the wedding with Francesco Carrozzini, her boyfriend. His mother is Franca Sozzani, editor in chief of Vogue Italia.

If I remember correctly, Francesco Carrozzini was also Beatrice's ex-boyfriend...

I've seen Charlotte, Pauline, Camille and Christian from various photo agencies. No Caroline yet.

Apparently picture 18 is Caroline Beatrice e Pierre al secondo sì sul lago Maggiore. E Lapo arriva in 500 cabrio - Corriere.it

Princess Claire of Luxembourg was there Forhåndsvisning | Scanpix

There seems to be some confusion...I see pictures with guests casually dressed, super elegant, carrying dress bags...I guess some decided to change on the island??
Lapo is often pictured with Ginevra Elkann's children.

Sasha doesn't like the paparazzi... Forhåndsvisning | Scanpix

A good picture of Tatiana

Forhåndsvisning | Scanpix

The mother of the bride and brother of the bride with Marta Ferri and little Cristoforo

http://scanpix.no/spWebApp/preview....3&search.rbase=SP_TEMP&search.tabId=editorial

Lapo and Bianca. Rekindled love?? https://instagram.com/p/51v-sxMPRe/?taken-by=lapoindependent

Last edited:
There seems to be some confusion...I see pictures with guests casually dressed, super elegant, carrying dress bags...I guess some decided to change on the island??
Lapo is often pictured with with Isabella and Ginevra Elkann's children.

thing is photo agencies and other news websites so we have yesterday and today pics all mixed, hence the confusion. I think the dress code was morning suit for man, long dress for women though it wasn't a particularly strict dress code (singer Lana del Rey went with a short dress, other women wore hats and some man opted for a cocktail suit), more or less like it happened at Prince Amedeo of Belgium's wedding.

Last edited:

This pic is from Friday, I think. I have not seen pics of Pierre's family from today, Saturday. Only Andrea and Sacha as they leave the hotel.

I am confused to by the dress code of the guests. Most of the men are in morning suits which suggest the ladies should dress up too. I see a very mixed style on the different ladies, some looking very plain. Would like to see the Monaco ladies...

thing is photo agencies and other news websites so we have yesterday and today pics all mixed, hence the confusion. I think the dress code was morning suit for man, long dress for women though it wasn't a particularly strict dress code (singer Lana del Rey went with a short dress, other women wore hats and some man opted for a cocktail dress), more or less like it happened at Prince Amedeo of Belgium's wedding.

I understand, but here I see Pierre in full morning coat (so from today, I assume?) followed by Matilde Borromeo clearly not dressed, yet and carrying a huge bag! Forhåndsvisning | Scanpix Here you can tell that it's Matilde Forhåndsvisning | Scanpix
Same thing for the Borromeo/Elkann! http://scanpix.no/spWebApp/preview....previewNumResults=1647&search.tabId=editorial
http://scanpix.no/spWebApp/preview....previewNumResults=1647&search.tabId=editorial

I'am very confused also by the dress code...or maybe there isn't any dress code, I can see flat sandals, high heels, short dress, long dress, evening dresses..cocktail dresses....a mix...very strange:ermm:

I understand, but here I see Pierre in full morning coat (so from today, I assume?) followed by Matilde Borromeo clearly not dressed, yet and carrying a huge bag! Forhåndsvisning | Scanpix Here you can tell that it's Matilde Forhåndsvisning | Scanpix
Same thing for the Borromeo/Elkann! Forhåndsvisning | Scanpix
http://scanpix.no/spWebApp/preview....previewNumResults=1647&search.tabId=editorial

I suppose someone (mainly family members) chose to change at the villa there, where I imagine a full team of hairdressers and make up artists would be at their disposal.

Back
Top Bottom