Wedding of Andrea Casiraghi & Tatiana Santo Domingo, August 31,2013 & February 1,2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe they chose to get marry (in religious "sense") in Gstaad because, for exampe, they have their favourite church/chapel there or they just wanted winter, romantique scenery. Could be numbers of things... My grandparents had their civil ceremony 3 months before the religious one just to have price reduction for trains, which probably isn't the case here ;-)

(...)

i just loved the brides wedding dress, it was so "her", just awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
Tatiana's third dress for the reception looks very much like this Valentino lace dress

Do you mean the dress that she wore at the reception (with the first one being the one she wore with her bridesmaids and the second one the Missoni for the actual ceremony)? It certainly does look like it. Her version seems so heavy, though, I wonder if it's a coat of some sort. It seemed pretty warm in Monaco.

Posts discussing Sofia Hellqvist have been deleted as off-topic. This is a thread for the wedding of Andrea and Tatiana only, so please stay on topic of this thread! Thanks!

If I am not mistaken when Caro married with Stefano they cut a wedding cake and the pics went around the world - alas is there pic of this matrimonial cake anywhere?

Does the government recognize religious ceremonies?
No. In Monaco and in several other nations the religious wedding ceremony has no legal meaning at all. The civil wedding ceremony is the only legal wedding ceremony, and by law it must happen before any religious ceremonies. It has been this way since at least Napoleon Ist time.

No. In Monaco and in several other nations the religious wedding ceremony has no legal meaning at all. The civil wedding ceremony is the only legal wedding ceremony, and by law it must happen before any religious ceremonies. It has been this way since at least Napoleon Ist time.

That was what I was thinking.

sigh...the media will post anything. gad was not a witness since he has been filming in LA. not that it matters, there was no wedding after all, just a party.

Do you mean the dress that she wore at the reception (with the first one being the one she wore with her bridesmaids and the second one the Missoni for the actual ceremony)? It certainly does look like it. Her version seems so heavy, though, I wonder if it's a coat of some sort. It seemed pretty warm in Monaco.

Yes to the dinner (reception after the ceremony). It could be a custom made dress as her's was floor length but still had the same style of the Valentino collection dresses.

Yes to the dinner (reception after the ceremony). It could be a custom made dress as her's was floor length but still had the same style of the Valentino collection dresses.

Has her dinner dress been ID?

She wore Missoni for her hen party, her wedding dress and her evening gown.

I read on another site it was Missoni also

That is what I was expecting though not sure about the evening dress. Thank you both!

Amazing pictures, Charlotte looked divine in that white dress. I don't think we will see many new photos of her in the near future. If Gad stays in America for a month I guess she will spend that time in Monaco which isn't very paparazzi-friendly :p At least we don't regularly have pics of her hanging around there, except National Day, horse riding events etc.

If I am not mistaken when Caro married with Stefano they cut a wedding cake and the pics went around the world - alas is there pic of this matrimonial cake anywhere?

http://www.corbisimages.com/images/...e=67&uid=3fe0e4dd-d09c-4770-aa3b-560cc13b2c3e

one more

Last edited:
If Gad stays in America for a month I guess she will spend that time in Monaco which isn't very paparazzi-friendly

I'm guessing that she will travel with him. Who knows.

What is the meaning of the writing on the cake?? "m/y Pacha III". Why "m/y"? Am I missing something very obvious?

Last edited:
I'm guessing that she will travel with him. Who knows.

What is the meaning of the writing on the cake?? "m/y Pacha III". Why "m/y"? Am I missing something very obvious?
m/y means motor yacht

Absolutely beautiful pics! Who said tha Tatiana never smiles? see how luminous and radiant she could be. She is simply shy.
A question. In the family pic of the palace stairs, who is the lady in blue, between Caro and Charlene?
And who is the guy with yellow glasses and moustache, behind Stephanie, Pierre and Charlotte are looking at him.
And where is Gad? i think he was not there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tatiana looks so pretty wearing that pink lipstick, instead of her usual very unflattering red shade!

Light red could be a kind of pink, no?

In any case she should stick with it, and ditch the severe red she normally wears!

Back
Top Bottom