Wedding of Andrea Casiraghi & Tatiana Santo Domingo, August 31,2013 & February 1,2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations to the couple. Now, I hope we get at least a picture of the newlyweds.

Very cute! love the picture of the dog.

There is only one word to describe the scene : AMAZING ❤.Any hint about who's designed Tatiana's dress ?

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks absolutely smashing, and so does she - very low key chic, boho (?) style for her, I like it!

Thank you, they really look happy

Congratulations to the happy couple!

The groom and bride look wonderful and very happy.

I agree Lady Finn. That's the healthiest and happiest Andrea has looked in years. That is the right hairstyle for him and his suit looks pressed for once. PC must have helped him pick out his suit.

She kept true to her style, that's for sure. It's so good to see aswell. We have seen enough strapless ball gowns to last a life time. They both look really happy.

Yes! I was so glad to see something unique and true to her own sense of style. And most importantly, not strapless LOL

He looks so much better, younger, healthier. She looks the same. Stop smoking and maybe couple can hold this improvement! Dog is delightful. What a perfect wedding dress, simple, flattering. Hope everyone is happy ever after.

The official photos are great - a very good choice!

It would of course be great if more photos were released during the next days, but we maybe have to be satisfied with these lovely glimpses..

On the group picture I identified from left to right Mélanie de Massy (1), next to her mother Elisabeth-Anne de Massy, Pauline (2), Alexandra in green, Pierre next to Stephanie and Charlotte, Albert and Charlene in the centre, Tatiana's mother, Caroline in red with the Casiraghi's grandmother, Camille (3) - the rest is a bit more difficult to identify ;)

Here are two more galleries with some unofficial shots via zimbio - gallery 1 - gallery 2.

Last edited:
They look wonderful! =) Congratulations to them and both families!

They look so happy and relaxed. I hope we get to see more photo's. So happy for them.

On the group picture I identified from left to right Mélanie de Massy (1), next to her mother Elisabeth-Anne de Massy, Pauline (2), Alexandra in green, Pierre next to Stephanie and Charlotte, Albert and Charlene in the centre, Tatiana's mother, Caroline in red with the Casiraghi's grandmother, Camille (3) - the rest is a bit more difficult to identify ;)

I think Andres Santo Domingo is behind Pauline and his wife Lauren to his right. Julio Santo Domingo III is easier to spot with the new mustache he's sporting, talking to Charlotte. I believe Stefano's brother Marco is behind Camille to her right. And then Prince Christian is behind the two men who are to the left of Camille. :flowers:

The official photos are great - a very good choice!

It would of course be great if more photos were released during the next days, but we maybe have to be satisfied with these lovely glimpses..

Here are two more galleries with some unofficial shots via zimbio - gallery 1 - gallery 2.

Just lovely. i cannot get over how good they both look!!!!:flowers:

The couple is beaming ecstatic from ear to ear.Tatiana reminds me of an existentialist bride which is refreshing and Andrea looks dashing. Together they are smashing.I do not agree with the dog but they manage to pull it off with great pizzazz.Cannot wait to see closeups of caro's outfit and that of Charlene.Also I would like to see grandmother casiraghi.

Congratulations to the couple!
Tatiana looked lovely.

Tatiana's dress is lovely, and I like the flowers in her hair. :) I guessed that the dress would be boho/hippie-ish. Andrea looks good too and I like the addition of the dog.

Congratulations to the couple and both their families. :monacoflag: :twohearts:

I am very disappointed not to see the usual pix of the family etc.... and I am sure that I am not the only one

I'm not a fan of Tatiana's style but I was glad she wore what she like and usually suits her. I hope to see something more traditional if the religious ceremony will take place.
Do u know if the pics were realeased to the papers as the official ones?

Back
Top Bottom