The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-02-2014, 06:25 AM
Courtier

Oh wow wow wow! The flowers, the bride, the tiara, the groom, the mother of the groom, the guests... what a dream.
Tatiana looked like a winterwonderland fairytale princess and Andrea's face looks so angelic. And what a treat to us tiara lovers that she wore Charlotte's beautiful fringe tiara.

I hope they will give us a few pictures.

So this is how you wed when you're ultra rich jet-set and royalty-related: pre-wedding boat/beach party, civil wedding in a palace, gardenparty, eveningparty, day after the wedding brunch, pre-wedding fondue party, fairytale religious winterwedding, party, day after the wedding brunch and all your guests in the most exclusive hotels on the planet.

I was just thinking that if Charlotte and Alex stayed together, we would have probably seen another gorgeous wedding by now.

There's a picture of Beatrice in the Italian Vanity Fair slide show: Le nozze di Andrea Casiraghi e Tatiana Santo Domingo - VanityFair.it

Old 02-02-2014, 06:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Beatrice

http://oi57.tinypic.com/5uecnt.jpg

http://oi59.tinypic.com/iy32b9.jpg

Miscellaneous

http://oi58.tinypic.com/fjoi94.jpg

Old 02-02-2014, 06:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Thanks! Needless to say how gorgeous she is. And she is one of the very rare blond women to be pretty in nude/gold colour, usually this colour does not suits to blonds.

As other posters said, wedding looks like a winterwonderland tale. All my hapiness wishes to the lovely couple, as i follow Pcs Caroline, since SHE was 15!

I never expected from Andrea and Tatiana to organize such a sweet event, but if you think, both have a sweet caracter.
Now i wish the next gorgeous event to take place at .. Isola Bella...
Old 02-02-2014, 06:43 AM
Courtier

Guests arrive for Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo's wedding - video
HELLO! TV, Celebrity videos, fashion videos and more at helloonline.com< - Guests arrive for Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo's wedding
Old 02-02-2014, 06:46 AM
Courtier

Ok so Charlene wasn't there? I think that is kinda odd. Andrea is her nephew by marriage and isn't he also the heir apparent at this point?

LaRae
Old 02-02-2014, 06:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Ok so Charlene wasn't there? I think that is kinda odd. Andrea is her nephew by marriage and isn't he also the heir apparent at this point?

LaRae
I found Stephanie's absence worst. Since it was not a "state event" i would understand Charlene's absence, but Stephanie? Andrea is her stepson and first nephew. Maybe it is true that both sisters have only formal relations.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:30 AM
Courtier

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
I don't know if it will show.
This picture is from the "Royal Families" facebook page.

You can see Tatiana with the tiara on it.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:38 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
I found Stephanie's absence worst. Since it was not a "state event" i would understand Charlene's absence, but Stephanie? Andrea is her stepson and first nephew. Maybe it is true that both sisters have only formal relations.

Yes I think Stephanie should of been there, it's her nephew.

I think it's worse with Charlene since she is the queen and he is the heir.

LaRae
Old 02-02-2014, 07:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

What a Wedding !
Tatiana with the Fringe tiara , I did not expect.
I never saw such a lot a fur per m2 ! Very very rich people .
Lucky for Stephanie she had the Monte Carlo Circus and could not be there , her place and her children's place was not among this bling bling Event.
She attended their civil wedding.

I hope Pierre's wedding will be in Monaco's Cathedral !
Old 02-02-2014, 07:46 AM
Imperial Majesty

I don't understand the criticism, the couple is already married and Charlene and Stephanie attended at the wedding in August. So no problem there.
Lovely couple and interesting wedding. They were married in Monaco and since Gstaad is very important for Tatiana, it was an understandable choice for this religious wedding.
Old 02-02-2014, 08:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Charlene had the attend the boxing Event in Monaco on the same evening.
Old 02-02-2014, 08:30 AM
Courtier

For a Catholic (which Charlene professes to be yes?) the most important ceremony would of been the Church one. I realize the royal family is rather lax....shouldn't be surprised.

LaRae
Old 02-02-2014, 08:51 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilia C. View Post
Príncipe Pierre de Mónaco, princesa Charlotte.... shouldn’t Caras ask their journalists to do their work properly?

I kind of wonder, why so many people were absent: Charlene, (Ernst August’s absence is no surprise, I’ll give you that), Beatrice, Gad (ok, he had a show) ... all the partners of the family are missing. I gather from the picture that Stephanie flew in, but what about her kids? And why didn’t Charlene get into a helicopter as well? And was that engagement of hers really more important than a family wedding? Imho, it gives a strange image of the family. (But on the other hand it’s not the first time that they give us a strange image of themselves.)

AND I WANT TO SEE THE DRESS!!! (stamping my foot indignantly like a frustrated and spoilt child)
Beatrice was there. There are pictures of her in a long dress + coat.

Pranter, in what world is Charlene Queen? Surely not this one.
Old 02-02-2014, 09:15 AM
Courtier

To be hones I don't think there was a problem with Charlene not being there she attended the civil wedding and had other appointments that evening. Stephanie is his aunt so I would have expected her to be there. As for the the importance of being Catholic I don't really think religion is important to the Grimaldis.
Old 02-02-2014, 09:25 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

What a pleasant surprise from Tatiana, I expected her to wear a hippie flower garland. The Fringe Tiara is lovely and suits her. I hope we get to see the dress! On another note, I've always dreamed of having a winter wedding, it must be quite magical. Lucky Tatiana and Andrea.

I'm a little disappointed that Charlene and Stephanie didn't attend. A boxing match and the International Circus of Monte Carlo are more important than a family wedding?
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my new group!
Old 02-02-2014, 09:26 AM
Nobility

Casiraghi Trio &bull; Posts Tagged &lsquo;Casiraghi Wedding Corner&rsquo;
other photos
Old 02-02-2014, 09:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

What are the C. for the people of Monaco ?? Nothing
The important International Circus who Prince Rainier never missed was important for Stephanie and the Monegasques and the boxing match was attended by the Princess. Prince Albert could do to the wedding
Old 02-02-2014, 10:08 AM
Royal Highness

This would be up there in my all time favourite Royal Family weddings. The settings looks divine, & I particularly love the floral arrangements. And then it snowed on cue(even the Grimaldis can't arrange snowfall). Caroline & Beatrice look gorgeous. Is there a full length shot of Charlotte? Just hope we might get a sneaked pic of Tatiana's dress. I wonder if the clips on her cloak are also part of the family jewel vault.
I thought I read Stephanie arrived by helicopter, or was that for the christening? I'm sure she would have stayed if she could, but we know how important the circus is to her I must agree that Charlene's evening event seemed a little superficial compared to what was going on in Gstaad , but I guess if I were a royal I might have a different view
Old 02-02-2014, 10:21 AM
Courtier

This really looks like a winter fairy-tale (if someone ever makes another movie about the "Snow Queen" they ought to use this outfit..)
Let's hope some more pics will appear in the next day, her dress must be awesome..
Old 02-02-2014, 10:34 AM
Commoner

Yes, Beatrice was there but why Gad wasn't there, or princess stephanie or either of her children?