Wedding of Andrea Casiraghi & Tatiana Santo Domingo, August 31,2013 & February 1,2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Judging by the cover, I agree with you. But they say they have exclusive photos, so let's wait and see.

And what about that video about Sacha's christhening they say it's available on the ipad app. Is there any other way we can watch it?

The wedding was beautiful. Based on the photo... Princess Tatiana was regal. I liked Ms. Borromeo's simple elegant ensemble. Princess Elisabeth had good time.
Hopefully official photos will be released.

Last edited:
I think Hola doesn't have any more pictures than the ones we have seen until now...nothing new...:ermm:

Fully agree! they have the stolen pics we saw, plus anything they could take from guests' instagram/fb.
I fear that we wont have any official pic. For the civil wedding, at least we got one nice!

Last edited:
Wedding of Andrea Casiraghi & Tatiana Santo Domingo, August 31,2013 & Februar...

I would love to see what gown Princess Caroline wore. Her coat is Chanel Couture 2012 and it is beautiful.

Last edited:
a week on and no new photo's or anything official from the Palace.I guess then the photos are going to remain private for the foreseeable future.

a week on and no new photo's or anything official from the Palace.I guess then the photos are going to remain private for the foreseeable future.

The pics of the civil wedding had been released on the same day the ceremony had taken place, so I lost hope of also seeing an official pic of the church wedding the following day..

Here's a belated purepeople gallery, but nothing new:

** Andrea Casiraghi et sa belle Tatiana : Revivez le mariage féérique sous la neige **

The wedding seems from the pics very beautiful. Congratulation to the couple

We never got to see Tatiana's dress which is a shame. But her makeup,along with her tiara placement was absolutely superb, just gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom