The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-01-2014, 07:33 PM
Serene Highness

Wow! Just seeing her from the back, Tatiana looks so beautiful and regal. And the setting is gorgeous. I can't wait to see more pics.

Old 02-01-2014, 08:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

I doubt very much we'll get to see official pix.... they should have been there already, no ?.

Old 02-01-2014, 08:14 PM
Commoner

Photos of the guests arriving at the church.

Search - Getty Images : Wedding of Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo

Tatiana in the tiara!!!

Tatiana Santo Domingo At The Wedding Of Andrea Casiraghi

Charlotte

Princess Charlotte Of Monaco Attends The Wedding Of Andrea

Prince Albert and Charlotte

Prince Albert II Of Monaco And Princess Charlotte Of Monaco

Pierre

Prince Pierre Of Monaco Attends The Wedding Of Andrea
I would like to be remembered as someone who accomplished useful deeds, and who was a kind and loving person. I would like to leave the memory of a human being with a correct attitude and who did her best to help others. ~HSH, Princess Grace of Monaco (1929-1982)
Old 02-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Serene Highness

Wow incredible pictures from Getty. I'm still in awe of that tiara. The guests look great too.
Old 02-01-2014, 08:44 PM
Courtier

Somehow I find it sad that Ernst August has never been seen at family occasions. He is stepfather to Andrea so he could join these dasy. I saw pictures of Caroline taking a walk with Ernst´s sons, so you it seems she stayed in contact with them...
Old 02-01-2014, 08:48 PM
Serene Highness

And where is P. Caroline?!?!?!
Old 02-01-2014, 10:37 PM
Serene Highness

She was at the rugby match today. Probably filling in for Albert.
Old 02-01-2014, 11:08 PM
Heir Apparent

My God....it all looks so beautiful and romantic that I can't believe it. Everyone looks as if they stepped off a movie set. It's even snowing or raining, which adds to the magic.

And Tatiana! That hair and diamond tiara are among the most elegant I have seen on any woman, Royal or non-Royal in years. I hardly recognized her in a different hairstyle and without the red lipstick...she looks like a princess!

Good job, Grimaldis!
Old 02-01-2014, 11:24 PM
Nobility

Tatiana looks so happy
Old 02-02-2014, 12:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis tweeted that the wedding guests received Christian Louboutin slippers as party favors..!! Can you imagine the fortune that must have cost?

But then, these mega-wealthy folks can easily afford such trifles. Good for them.
Old 02-02-2014, 02:45 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlene View Post
I wonder why Charlene wasn't at the wedding.
No pictures of Stephanie, Louis, Pauline or Camille either?
Old 02-02-2014, 03:01 AM
Imperial Majesty

Las llegadas a la boda de Andrea Casiraghi y Tatiana Santo Domingo Caras.pt

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlene View Post
I wonder why Charlene wasn't at the wedding.
Charlene attended on Saturday the 4th Challenge Sainte-Devote of Rugby at Louis II Stadium in Monte-Carlo.
Gad had a performance of his "Sans tambour..." tour in Le Trianon in Paris from 29th January to 2th February every night.
Old 02-02-2014, 03:07 AM
Nobility

Le nozze di Andrea Casiraghi e Tatiana Santo Domingo - VanityFair.it
I do not think it's stephanie

Vídeo: Desfile de 'glamour' de los invitados a la boda de Andrea Casiraghi y Tatiana Santo Domingo

new video
Old 02-02-2014, 03:20 AM
Serene Highness

Beautiful winterwedding! Tatjana was very beautiful, as a Russian Snowprincess... Very romantic. I hope we can see a few official pictures later.
Old 02-02-2014, 03:48 AM
Heir Apparent

And once again Daphne, Andrea and Tatiana's little jet-setting French bulldog, was on the scene!

They apparently go nowhere without Daphne.

I can't get over how beautiful the whole thing looked. Even the weather cooperated, with snowflakes falling. It looked like an enchanted fairytale, and Tatiana was divinely beautiful from what little we saw.
Old 02-02-2014, 03:54 AM
Heir Apparent

from what i see, tatiana looks rather spectacular, and the wedding venue seems very magical and everything looks like planned to the detail. i'm sure we will get a picture, just like it happened for the civil wedding.

it's nice to compare both weddings: one under the sun of monaco in summer, this one in high winter, in the alps covered in snow. in monaco, everything looked low-key and this one looks like a more formal affaire.

i guess what makes it so grand is that it´s a touch different, original and excentric (in a good way obviously). we don't see many royals wedding in winter, in the snow. this amazingness and originality only can come from monaco :)

and wow, the guests! they all look amazing, and can even brave the snow in the most amazing dresses and heels. well done to them.

i'm surprised by the presence of spanish actress macarena gomez. i wonder where her path and that of the newly weds crossed? i would have never imagined them being friends... :)
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 02-02-2014, 04:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv View Post
Somehow I find it sad that Ernst August has never been seen at family occasions. He is stepfather to Andrea so he could join these dasy. I saw pictures of Caroline taking a walk with Ernst´s sons, so you it seems she stayed in contact with them...
Agree with you. I'm part of the people who think that Pcs Ernst was a good husband for Caroline, even if eventually things changed. And indeed, EA sons stayed in good terms with Caroline.
By the way, i did not see pics of Alexandra.

Beautiful fairy tale wedding! Magnificent.

No pics of pcs Caroline, Alexandra and Beatrice?
Old 02-02-2014, 05:07 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Las llegadas a la boda de Andrea Casiraghi y Tatiana Santo Domingo Caras.pt

Charlene attended on Saturday the 4th Challenge Sainte-Devote of Rugby at Louis II Stadium in Monte-Carlo.
Gad had a performance of his "Sans tambour..." tour in Le Trianon in Paris from 29th January to 2th February every night.
Príncipe Pierre de Mónaco, princesa Charlotte.... shouldn’t Caras ask their journalists to do their work properly?

I kind of wonder, why so many people were absent: Charlene, (Ernst August’s absence is no surprise, I’ll give you that), Beatrice, Gad (ok, he had a show) ... all the partners of the family are missing. I gather from the picture that Stephanie flew in, but what about her kids? And why didn’t Charlene get into a helicopter as well? And was that engagement of hers really more important than a family wedding? Imho, it gives a strange image of the family. (But on the other hand it’s not the first time that they give us a strange image of themselves.)

AND I WANT TO SEE THE DRESS!!! (stamping my foot indignantly like a frustrated and spoilt child)
Old 02-02-2014, 05:11 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
Beautiful fairy tale wedding! Magnificent.

No pics of pcs Caroline, Alexandra and Beatrice?
Caroline
http://multimedia.ctk.cz/storage/fot...020359701.jpeg
http://multimedia.ctk.cz/storage/fot...020359301.jpeg
http://multimedia.ctk.cz/storage/fot...020358901.jpeg

Alexandra
http://multimedia.ctk.cz/storage/fot...020359401.jpeg

Charlene attended at the rugby match, one organizer was her foundation, so it was important for her.
And in the evening she attended at the Monte-Carlo Boxing Bonanza WBA/IBO middleweight world title at Summer Sporting.
Old 02-02-2014, 05:39 AM
Heir Apparent

@LadyFinn thanks.

Caroline is gorgeous, and perfectly styled as a stepmother/granmother.
Alex is lovely, pitty than we can't see her dress.