Wedding of Andrea Casiraghi & Tatiana Santo Domingo, August 31,2013 & February 1,2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I googled the Instagram maison Valentino & found the sketch. Wow, it must have caused quite a stir when she removed the cape. We just have to have a photo.

I can not see the photo of her dress which one it is? and yes I think if Charlene doesn't have kids they would be the future Queen and King of Monaco!

I can't find the pic/scetch, i m not familiar with inrtagram/twitter, could someone post it, or is not allowed?

Stephanie was attending the International Circus of Monte Carlo... not sure why Gad wasn't there. :flowers:

Yes, the Circus of Monte Carlo was from 16 to 26 January and the NEW GENERATION" circus is on 1 and 2 February 2014:

"Clowns, acrobats, tightrope walkers, magicians and animals will perform their acts at the Festival before an International Jury presided by Pauline, the eldest daughter of H.S.H. Princess Stéphanie, to win the Gold Junior, Silver Junior or Bronze Junior prizes. It’s a wonderful way of ensuring the future of the circus, thanks to these young hopefuls."

Engagements aside, I still find it odd that Charlene did not attend. One wonders what sort of relationship she has with her extended family. :ohmy:

The pictures from claiming to be Stephanie arriving are actually the architect Sir Norman Foster and his wife, Elena Ochoa.

Sent from my HTC One using The Royals Community mobile app

From Oggi I meant to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Engagements aside, I still find it odd that Charlene did not attend. One wonders what sort of relationship she has with her extended family. :ohmy:

She had an engagement in Monaco. She attended the Civil Wedding back in August. Yes, it would have been nice to see her, but she was busy. That doesn't mean she has a bad relationship with the Casiraghi's.

From the photo's it all looked very beautiful and almost fairytale like with the snow and capes.I'm hoping that the Palace may release an official photo of 2 of the Religious wedding ceremony.

From the photo's it all looked very beautiful and almost fairytale like with the snow and capes.I'm hoping that the Palace may release an official photo of 2 of the Religious wedding ceremony.

Agree with you, i strongly hope that they will do so!
I'd really love to see her dress, but also Pcs Caroline and Charlotte's dress.

Agree with you, i strongly hope that they will do so!
I'd really love to see her dress, but also Pcs Caroline and Charlotte's dress.

We'll have to waiting patiently for the Prince's Palace to release something ;)

Love the snow falling; it really looks like a beautiful winter wedding in a very romantic town.

There were reports that Prince & Princess Nikolaos of Greece were invited but I didn't see any photos.

She had an engagement in Monaco. She attended the Civil Wedding back in August. Yes, it would have been nice to see her, but she was busy. That doesn't mean she has a bad relationship with the Casiraghi's.

I agree. I think it's unreasonable to have expected anyone to cancel an engagement to attend this couple's second wedding. They have already been married for months and Charlene attended the first ceremony. This is just something to satisfy the church and/or the couple's desire to have another party.

The dates for the circus festival are decided well in advance - presumably Andrea and Tatiana knew this when they made their plans. Not to mention they picked Stephanie's birthday. I personally don't think we should read a great deal into this.

Was Tatiana's fringe tiara loaned to her by Caroline? She has a very similar one

Other than Tatiana, the most beautiful guests I saw were Princess Caroline and Beatrice Borromeo, both in powder pink. In fact powder pink must have been the wedding color as the flowers also had a pale pink hue.

Stunning, simply stunning, the entire affair.:whistling:

I am disappointed about this thread concerning the second wedding of Andrea.
50 % of the threads are against Princess Charlène . Not fair for her !
Stephanie and Charlène attended the first wedding in Monaco.
Caroline and Andrea knew that this WE it were the Young Generation Circus Event and the Saint Devote.
Caroline is always PERFECT , elegant and is always right !.
However very interesting thread on the RJ of the Worid.
Tatania did not wear Caroline fringe's diamond necklace
the spikes are different.

It seemed like a lovely winter wedding and I think the weather was perfect, snowing. Tatiana in a tiara, how nice and I do like the choice of tiara for the big day. I can't wait to see pictures. Love the idea of a cape with the dress, its so fairytale yet elegant.

To make a long story short... The wedding was a fairytale come true. The falling snow, the church decoration, the bride's gown, the luxury in the guests outfits, the three day parties...
Tatiana looked ( from the little we have been given to see ) beautiful, a queen of the snows ( P. Caroline must really feel true affection towards Tatiana to let her borrow her tiara... ) and Andrea looked quite moved and happy ( it's my impression that he genuinely loves his wife - may God give them a tender and steady union as the one P. Caroline and Stefano had... ). I wish them a long and happy life together!!!
As for the absents... rubbish... Agendas are planned ( as well as wedding ceremonies ) months ahead to avoid overlaps of events.Therefore, to me, if P. Stephanie and P. Charlene didn't attend the wedding was just because they didn't want to!!! As for P. Stephanie ( and i think the circus event could easily have been postponed ) maybe she thought she wouldn't feel confortable among all the jet-set guests ( who knows... ) and preferred to stay on her confort zone. As for P. Charlene her attitude reflects her usual pattern: she always avoids, ( from my point of view ) as much as she can, mingling with the Grimaldis... She attends only the official ceremonies she just can't run away from and then... zutt... there she goes hiding herself... puff!!! This said I pity that we don't have a couple of official photos to discuss...

Judging by the sketch, I am not a fan of the dress. Though I do love the cape. It makes it look interesting and fairytale like.

Last edited:
I agree, based on the pics it is really a fairytale Winter Wedding.... but I really, really hope, at least we will see one OFFICIAL pic.....
I fear not however :eek::sad:
Bye Bine

Back
Top Bottom