The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-26-2005, 06:06 AM
Courtier

The Prince of Wales and Camilla Parker-Bowles: 9 April 2005

Does anyone know the times of the TV boardcast of the religious ceremony at Windsor.
I know SKY news will be covering it live (so Austrialia, New Zealand, UK, Africa) could watch there. I suppose BBC will also be covering it.

Who is the American broadcaster?

How about gathering for a chat on the day?

Old 03-26-2005, 08:58 AM
Heir Apparent

So will Autralia broadcat the Wedding Blessing at St George' Chapel?I would really want to watch it.It would be great.

God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 03-26-2005, 09:08 AM
Courtier

Do you have SKY news?
Old 03-26-2005, 02:17 PM
Heir Apparent

At what time will it be?
Old 03-26-2005, 03:31 PM
Heir Apparent

what about US will be air?

Sara Boyce
Old 03-26-2005, 04:06 PM
Gentry

BBCAmerica might air it. Check their website to see.

When Sophie and Edward married they broadcast their wedding on BBCAmerica here in Los Angeles. So perhaps they'll show the C&C marriage.
Old 03-26-2005, 04:12 PM
Courtier

I've heard that CNN will carry it. That's unsubstantiated, though.

I can just imagine Sara1981 sitting there in front of the TV with a supply of rotten eggs and tomatoes to throw
Old 03-26-2005, 05:00 PM
Courtier

I hope to see it here (Italy).
Old 03-26-2005, 05:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by selrahc4
I've heard that CNN will carry it. That's unsubstantiated, though.

I can just imagine Sara1981 sitting there in front of the TV with a supply of rotten eggs and tomatoes to throw
stop it! you makes me isane!

Sara Boyce
Old 03-26-2005, 07:17 PM
Majesty

According to my TV guide for April Sky News in Australia will be showing the Royal Wedding from 3.00 p.m. of the 8th April until 1.00 p.m. on the 9th April. I suspect that the stuff after about 3.00 a.m. will be replays and highlights only.

3.00 p.m. is 6.00 a.m. London time on the 8th April so I think they will be interrupting their regular news shows to show the build up until something happens and then show what is to be seen live with comments about things as the day progresses.

That same guide makes no reference to any coverage on CNN or BBC but that may only mean that they didn't know what coverage they would be giving at the time of publication.
Old 03-26-2005, 07:19 PM
Heir Apparent

In Aus,only Sky News Chrissy57?Any other progammme has?
God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 03-26-2005, 08:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara1981
stop it! you makes me isane!

Sara Boyce
I think selrahc4 just meant it as a joke and I'm sure she meant no ill-intent about it.

... I think something like this would most certainly be carried live on the CBC or Newsworld in Canada. Edward and Sophie's wedding was covered live as was Diana and the Queen Mum's funeral on at least one of these two channels.
Old 03-26-2005, 08:29 PM
Nobility

What about Brazil...hehehehe...I´m from here..and, here, we don´t see to much of Royal Families.......do you have any ideas?
Old 03-26-2005, 08:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalian
What about Brazil...hehehehe...I´m from here..and, here, we don´t see to much of Royal Families.......do you have any ideas?
As I'm too a Brazilian, I think that, if you have cable, you'll be able to see the wedding.
CNN or BBC might show some of it, but we'll have to wake up early in the morning b/c London is three hours ahead from Brazil, this means that 08:00 am there is 05:00 am here.
Old 03-26-2005, 08:44 PM
Nobility

Hehehehe...i wake up.....I have school...hehehehe....fortunaley, I have cable..soo.....I´ll be able to see it! Thanks Anna!
Old 03-26-2005, 09:01 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandria
I think selrahc4 just meant it as a joke and I'm sure she meant no ill-intent about it.
Indeed, Alexandra, I was only joking. As a matter of fact, I may have mis-interpreted sara's reply: I thought she had taken the joke & jokingly meant in her reply that she was laughing.
Old 03-26-2005, 11:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Wedding of Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles: April 9, 2005

This thread is for the wedding of Prince Charles to his longtime companion Camilla Parker-Bowles, who will be married on April 9, 2005 at the Guidhall in Windsor.

This thread is now being opened for Charles and Camilla's wedding. Please only start posting pictures and articles in this thread when the first guests have started.

Other threads for the wedding are below, at which you can make other related posts:

TV Times for the Wedding: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...?t=5451&page=1

Charles and Camilla to Marry: Charles and Camilla to Marry
Old 03-27-2005, 01:20 AM
Majesty

I have heard that Channel 9 is also showing the wedding in Australia but as that report said that they were showing the civil ceremony I have my doubts about its reliability.

According to the reports I have read the room where the wedding is to take place can only have 30 people in it due to fire regulations and as there are 30 people being invited to the wedding I suspect that there will be no coverage of the civil ceremony. There may even by no photograph available unless someone like Prince Andrew takes the photo.
Old 03-27-2005, 03:15 AM
Courtier

Should he snap photos of the civil ceremony, would they be published in the media for public to see?
Old 03-27-2005, 04:40 AM
Majesty

As he took the photos of Louise at her Christening the photos may very well be published.

During the Queen's Jubilee they had a series of photographers take photos of the Queen for an exhibition at Windsor Castle and Andrew was one of the photographers. Personally I thought they were the best of the lot because the Queen looked so relaxed in them - like a mother having her photo taken by a beloved son. I think he is a very good photographer.