Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	123137   Click image for larger version

Name:	capt[2].lon32904091457.britain_royal_wedding_lon329.jpg
Views:	1837
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	123138  

Old 04-09-2005, 04:56 PM
Royal Highness

I didn't like the hat that she wore during the ceremony either. It didn't seem to really match or go along with the outfit, which I really did like alot. The hat seems to resemble a broom just a bit. I also had a wicked thought about it when I was looking through some of the photos. There is one of her and Charles walking outside and I thought it would be really funny if a bird came along and set up his nest in it, because that's what it also reminded me of.

I did like her other hat though that she wore during the civil ceremony. It was really nice.

Old 04-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Serene Highness

Arrival Aberdeen Airport to start the honeymoon
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	r47535701.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	123139   Click image for larger version

Name:	capt.lon39104092051.britain_scotland_royal_wedding__lon391.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	123140   Click image for larger version

Name:	capt.ny39004092046.britain_scotland_royal_wedding__ny390.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	123141  
Old 04-09-2005, 05:00 PM
Heir Apparent

A picture of Annabelle Elliott, Camilla's sister, as well as one of Camilla's father, Bruce Shand with his grandson Tom.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	annabelle.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	123142   Click image for larger version

Name:	bruce shand.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	123143   Click image for larger version

Name:	wales boys.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	123144   Click image for larger version

Name:	zara-a.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	123145  

Old 04-09-2005, 05:02 PM
Courtier

This woman was dreadful. For me the skirt is too short for a disconight,donīt speak of a royal wedding. She is Tomīs fiancee and she should have dressed more appropriate for the occasion.

Also Zara wasnīt dressed appropriate. It reminded me more of a party dress than a dress you wear to a wedding.

In my opinion Camilla was the best- dressed and most beautiful woman today. Perhaps this is because I didnīt expect her to look so good.

The royal woman dissapointed me a lot. Eugenie and Beatrice and Sophie were dresses appropriate but I didnīt like them.I would have thought of something more colourful for the royal ladies...
Old 04-09-2005, 05:03 PM
Royal Highness

Thanks for posting the photo of Camilla's sister Annabelle, Alexandria. I've been wondering what she looked like. Wow! You can definitely tell that Annabelle and Camilla are sisters, they could pass as twins.
Old 04-09-2005, 05:05 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandria
Camilla's kids will get no title, just as Mette-Marit of Norway's son Marius has no title. Tom and Laura Parker Bowles are simply the Prince of Wales's step-children and the Duchess of Cornwall's children by her first marriage.

Unless Andrew Parker Bowles has a title that would be passed onto his son and daughter, the marriage between Charles and Camilla today does not grant her children any title by virtue of their marriage. Charles's sons having titles is a separate matter altogether. Their step-siblings are not granted titles just by virtue of this relationship.

Hmm thatīs not fair i think...I know why CP Mette-Marit son are not geting a titel in Norway ( ther are no aristocracy in Norway becide the royal family)..
Ther s alot of aristocracy in UK and i know that baroness/countess Jami Lee Curtis and her husband are only having girls and they canīt succeed the titel of ther dad. Why not give the titel to Camillas kids then?

Old 04-09-2005, 05:10 PM
Gentry

I think Camilla should be the queen ,unless she supports fox hunting and hunting in general cause I'm really against killing animals.
Old 04-09-2005, 05:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks everyone for posting the photos. I missed the wedding, so it's great to see Camilla and Charles, and all the guests. I really loved both of Camilla's outfits. I don't often like what she wears, but I thought she chose appropriate outfits, and that both she and they looked very pretty. Although I don't like Camilla as much as other royals, I congratulate the couple and hope they have a very happy life together. :)

Old 04-09-2005, 05:21 PM
Aristocracy

If only Charles had married Camilla when he first met her all those years ago, when they were both single. Then perhaps all the tragedy with Diana and what her sons went through would never have happened..One minor mistake caused so much grief for so many people..I hope the two of them are very happy now.
Old 04-09-2005, 05:27 PM
Courtier

I saw the wedding and I liked it very much. Camilla was nice and elegant.

Thank you all for the pictures.

:)
Old 04-09-2005, 05:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zina
If only Charles had married Camilla when he first met her all those years ago, when they were both single. Then perhaps all the tragedy with Diana and what her sons went through would never have happened..One minor mistake caused so much grief for so many people..I hope the two of them are very happy now.
This situation is a bit of a catch-22 isn't it? If Charles and Camilla had gotten married more than 20 years ago and had their own children, there would've been no Charles and Diana (even the bad parts of them) and we wouldn't have William and Harry today -- and nobody wants to be missing out on William and Harry do they?! :p
Old 04-09-2005, 05:32 PM
Nobility

I agree with Alexandria...I think that it was a big mistake for Charles to get married with Diana....I think that whatīs done itīs done..so..heīs still paying for his mistakes...but, finally heīs married with Camilla and very happy...And, Charles and Diana gave to the world this two amazing guys....i ask the same question of Alexandria...do you imagine thw world without Will and Harry?? I donīt....hehehe. I wish the best to the couple!!
Old 04-09-2005, 05:45 PM
Royal Highness

I thought Camilla looked lovely today. Both dresses were wonderful. I liked the hat she wore to the civil ceremony but didn't like the blessing hat at all.
Old 04-09-2005, 05:49 PM
Imperial Majesty

Unfortunately for Charles and Camilla, the early 1970s wouldn't have been an easy time for them if they had decided they wanted to marry then. Charles was in the Navy, Lord Mountbatten was pushing his own granddaughter at Charles, Camilla had had previous relationships and wasn't a member of the nobility, and the whole country wasn't quite as permissive about who the senior royals counld marry. He'd really have had to fight hard to be allowed to marry her, and he doesn't seem like someone who willingly seeks out major confrontations.
Old 04-09-2005, 05:58 PM
Serene Highness

More family and royal guests pictures
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	123182   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	123183   Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	123185   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	123186  

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	337
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	123187   Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	1224
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	123188   Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	123189   Click image for larger version

Name:	r1452806494.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	123190  

Name:	r4010803597.jpg
Views:	506
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	123191   Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	123192  
Old 04-09-2005, 06:09 PM
Royal Highness

WHy give the kids a title? Remember they are the children of camilla and andrew parker bowles. There mom has that title through courtesy b/c she married Charles. So why should the kids get a title?

Does anyone know if Charles made camilla sign a prenup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.M. Margrethe
Hmm thatīs not fair i think...I know why CP Mette-Marit son are not geting a titel in Norway ( ther are no aristocracy in Norway becide the royal family)..
Ther s alot of aristocracy in UK and i know that baroness/countess Jami Lee Curtis and her husband are only having girls and they canīt succeed the titel of ther dad. Why not give the titel to Camillas kids then?
Old 04-09-2005, 06:34 PM
Majesty

It has been reported that there is no pre-nup.

To the poster who was surprised that the Church of England uses the same General Confession as her/his church a bit of background - this version of the General Confession was originally written by Thomas Cranmer when Henry VIII broke from Rome and Edward VI officially founded the Church of England (Henry always said he was the head of the Church IN England and regarded himself as a devout Roman Catholic to the end while Edward was really the first official king of the Church OF England).

In 1662 the Prayer Book was re-written or modernised and the version of the General Confession used in the wedding service - along with many of the other prayers - e.g. the absolution come from that Prayer Book. It is my favourite. I really dislike the modern Prayer Books and simply can't say the words in the newer versions of the Lord's Prayer or Creed.

In other words your church is using the Church of England version of the General Confession.
Old 04-09-2005, 06:55 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriella
I didn't like the hat that she wore during the ceremony either. It didn't seem to really match or go along with the outfit, which I really did like alot. The hat seems to resemble a broom just a bit. I also had a wicked thought about it when I was looking through some of the photos. There is one of her and Charles walking outside and I thought it would be really funny if a bird came along and set up his nest in it, because that's what it also reminded me of.

I did like her other hat though that she wore during the civil ceremony. It was really nice.

oh yes....a broom...that's the correct description i was looking for.....that hat was just like putting a broom on her head....looks kinda funny..
Old 04-09-2005, 06:59 PM
Heir Apparent

The most thing i have to say that it's very cleary that the Queen does not like Duchess Camilla.I saw the Queen rarely look at the Duchess or smile with her.And when they left the Chapel,Camilla once tried to smile to the Queen but the Queen got away from her.

God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II