Princess Noor bint Asem bin Nayef of Jordan and Amr Zedan: June 21-22, 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Big and lavish wedding party p. Noor looks very happy and beatiful

Cute couple congratulations to princess Noor and her groom i wishe them happiness.

Can someone translate it? Is it extra for the wedding coomposed?

The song, in general, speaks about the couple, their families origion & future happiness.
I did not like the part that described princess Noor as" The one who was the flower of April (Zahrat Nisan)... she forgot the past flowers .. & beside you Ibn Zedan she became queen with her own value".
''Zahrat Nisan'' or the flower of April is the name of the song that Majida Al Roumi sang especially for Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor`s wedding in 2004.

Last edited:
The song, in general, speaks about the couple, their families origions & happiness.
I did not like the part that reffered to princess Noor as" The one who was the flower of April (Zahrat Nisan)... forgot the past flowers .. & beside you Ibn Zedan she became queen with her own value"

''Zahrat Nisan'' or the flower of April is the name of the song that Majida Al Roumi sang especially for Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor`s wedding in 2004.

I think it sounds sweet.

The song, in general, speaks about the couple, their families origions & happiness.
I did not like the part that reffered to princess Noor as" The one who was the flower of April (Zahrat Nisan)... forgot the past flowers .. & beside you Ibn Zedan she became queen with her own value"

That's indeed rather harsh. While I understand they want to celebrate this marriage, it can only take place because her first marriage failed, so there is a clear downside to it.

In my opinion, I think this part carried an unnecessary reference to her former husband Prince Hamzah.It would be better if the lyrics skipped the past & focused only on the couple`s future happiness together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom