Princess Nejla bint Asem and Nasser Talhouni 23 October 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Will the wedding Party (zifsf) lavish ? Anyone know ? I hope More of the royal family attend the Party:)
And the caftan oft princess salha is so beautiful i love it

Yes it will be , because Nasser Al talhouni belong to a very good family & his mother she's designer & she has about 2/3 boutiques in Jordan & she has very good taste
And the bride she's in love with fairytales stories & the unicorn & the groom surprised her in Disney land Paris & in her engagement party they make for her an unicorn with a real horse but they put a horn in his head haha nice idea
And the bride wants her wedding with a fairytale centerpiece theme ,, the couple are very cute to be honest & very much in love ^_^

Yes it will be , because Nasser Al talhouni belong to a very good family & his mother she's designer & she has about 2/3 boutiques in Jordan & she has very good taste
And the bride she's in love with fairytales stories & the unicorn & the groom surprised her in Disney land Paris & in her engagement party they make for her an unicorn with a real horse but they put a horn in his head haha nice idea
And the bride wants her wedding with a fairytale centerpiece theme ,, the couple are very cute to be honest & very much in love ^_^

AAA thank you is the groom related to bahjad talhoumi

Who is bahjat talhoumi

ِ A Jordanian politician & former prime minister during the 1960 - 70`s. His grandson ( son of his daughter) Mr. Samir Alrifai was also the prime minister few years ago. His Niece Mrs. Wijdan Talhouni Saket who was a senate member for many years is the mother in law of queen Rania`s brother (Majdi Alyassin).

Last edited:
Ahh OK is he member oft the rich talhouni family? I read that the fsmily is one of the richest Familie in Jordan :ohmy:

Well, I`m not sure if they are ,but they work in trade field & have alot of investments in hospitality and financial services sectors.

Last edited:
Well, I`m not sure if they are ,but they work in trade field & have alot of investments in hospitality and financial services sectors.

Thanks rossina for the informations

great photos.
the bride is beautiful and groom is handsome.
King and Queen didn't attend?

great photos.
the bride is beautiful and groom is handsome.
King and Queen didn't attend?

They dont attend the wedding Form the royal family prince hashem bin Hussein, princess alia bunt Hussein , prince Talal bin Mohammed , prince ali bin nayef and princess salha bunt asem attend the wedding. I hope the other members and king and Queen attend the wedding party zifaf

Lovely pictures. Nejla was such a pretty bride.
I lived seeing this pic of Sahla and her family! http://imageupper.com/i/?S0700010010021S14142312191005489
What's her daughter called?
Let's hope we see more pictures... I don't believe we had quite as many from salha a wedding so we are quite spoiled!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Lovely pictures. Nejla was such a pretty bride.
I lived seeing this pic of Sahla and her family! Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
What's her daughter called?
Let's hope we see more pictures... I don't believe we had quite as many from salha a wedding so we are quite spoiled!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Her Name is aisha and she is 17 mounth old

That's correct, but they cannot Inherit the title to their future children as in Europre . Children of JRF princesses hold their fathers family names or titles except few cases who were granted the title by a royal decree like prince Hussein Mirza, eldest child of princess Alia bint Al-hussein.

Yes that´s right but in Europe in some cases the children of Princes cant inherited the titles and in Jordan the list of Princesses and Princes is soooo large.

Anyone know the date oft the wedding Party? I hope and members publish photos ?

the couple is very cute,wonderful that we get lovely pics and I hope we will get others for the second party.

The wedding Party was yesterday ... Anyone See any photos ?

Until now the pics are not public but the bride was amazing.

You make me so curious Salma! Do you know if they intend to keep the pics private? Or will they publish them later? And did the bride wear a tiara?

The princess already looked so lovely on first ceremony that I can imagine how beautiful she must have been for the wedding party.

You make me so curious Salma! Do you know if they intend to keep the pics private? Or will they publish them later? And did the bride wear a tiara?

The princess already looked so lovely on first ceremony that I can imagine how beautiful she must have been for the wedding party.
Its so sad i hope i can See any photos i dont think that she Sears a Tiara but i can imagine that the bridal gown is beautiful

i hope that someone could have the pics and publish them;

As Sheikha Deena wrote she didn´t wear a tiara only the long veil and a flower. She looked lovely in her white lace dress. She and all the bridesmaids wore white roses in their bouquets.
She wants privacity.

Salma do you saw the photos ?who was the wich members of the Royals ?

Prince asem is an Otto man prince too and has gold relations to the ottoman royal family . anyone know that the members attend the wedding Party ?

Anyone know how msny gutes werde invited?

Back
Top Bottom