Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Christopher O'Neill: June 8, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sofia look beautiful. That's right pose and do your thing Sofia.

Winners so far --- Sofia, Tatiana, Sophie. I can't get a look at the dresses of the other royal guests so I'll withhold judgement.

Major fail --- Charlene!

Did anyone manage to get a printscreen of Estelle during the rehearsal?

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark did'nt disappoint.Striking gown and tiara.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhh dear Charlene, I had high hopes for you, I'm so disappointed.

Ushi von Bayern is wearing a tiara after all! It seems it is quite warm in the church. I love the tiara of the hereditary duchess of Saxe-Coburg.

Anna Westling looks gorgeous in a red dress btw.

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark did'nt disappoint.Striking gown and tiara.

Perhaps, but the combination isn't working for me...the rubies would look nicer with this dress. The outfit seems a bit too grand for the occassion, but at least she is wearing a bright colour.

Last edited:
The same crown as Madeleine had at her christning is placed at the alter

Princess Hedvig elisabeth Charlottas crown

Both Sofia Hellqvist and Emma Pernald sit at the Royal Family's places.

Where are the Royals? They left the hotel ages ago!

Is there any air conditioner in the Chapel? Everyone is fanning themselves.

No, there isn't. So the guests have to try to cool themselves...

What is Sophia supposed to do, ignore the cameras? Then people would be complaining that she thinks she is too good for the world because she is ignoring the cameras.

Chris will be wearing the Order of the Northern Star (Nordstjärneorden)

Duchess of Durham, there's posing once or twice and move on, which is done by royals and many of the guests. And then there is stopping for the cameras five times, while there are a bunch of people waiting behind you. And then doing it once again. That is Sofia.

Is one of Chris' sisters living out her own Downton Abbey fantasy?

And the little chair is at the main royals front row, maybe is really Isabella? I thought it would be Estelle's, but its not on Victoria's row.

Duchess of Durham, there's posing once or twice and move on, which is done by royals and many of the guests. And then there is stopping for the cameras five times, while there are a bunch of people waiting behind you. And then doing it once again. That is Sofia.

In my defense, it's hard to tell that happened in the one picture that was posted.

Daniel's sister looks great! Can't wait to see Madeliene's dress!!

Back
Top Bottom